themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:46 pm
User Image

Spencer looked up, eyes wide in surprise. Though that melted away as soon as she realized it was Salem. The female didn't notice the slip of words, for her mind was still a bit foggy with what had happen in the past hour or so. "Oh, you're not bothering me at all!" she said quickly, smiling up at the girl. Pausing for a moment, she then motioned for Salem to sit down in the seat of across from her, only if she liked to of course, before continued on with speaking. "Where exactly are you trying to get?" Her tone was pleasant, even though a slight dull ache was growing in her head. 'Please don't be another vision. Please, dear lord don't let it be a vision!!'

------

[Basically the 'minions' killing/attacking/taking the people are super strong (because of some old magic that is really strong), and all they really do is try to take the victims by brutal force. Nets and knives are just for show, they go in for the final moves with hands. Plus they are hooded. There is a drape of some sorts over their heads, keeping people from the hideous sight underneath. Hope that helps with how your work things out Irasesca.]

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:42 pm
“Maybe life is like a ride on the freeway.
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way.
Everyone's around, but no one does a damn thing.
It brings me down, but I won't let them.”

"It's kind of embarrassing to admit, but I've been trying to find my way back home since the last time I saw you.", the witch admits sheepishly, hesitating a moment before taking the seat Spencer had motioned towards. She gives her hat another small tug, habit dictating that she tugs it lower over her left eye though she was still unaware she had forgotten to replace the contact. "I think it's on Baker Street or something similar..."

“If I seem bleak well, you'd be correct.
And if I don't speak it's 'cause I get disconnected.
But I won't be burned by the reflection in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun!”
-'Staring at the Sun', The Offspring

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:24 pm
"Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game."
-Voltaire
User Image
Noland Hunnigan
A mysterious figure walks into Noland's mother's hospital room, and looks down on the woman on the bed. A doctor comes into the room, but no one is there but his mother...

Noland gets out of bed after a while, and decides to walk off the events that happened, and this time taking a different route into town. Having his hands in his pockets, he sees someone roaming around just in front of him, a girl with a spider running around in her hand. Noland took a step back for a moment, and noticing that she was really preoccupied with the spider, so he leaned up against the wall of a building with his head down and his arms crossed, trying to look as natural as possible.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:43 pm
((So what's been going on?))  

IlIRoxasIlI

3,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:56 pm
((Salem and Spencer are talking in a library cafe, Arin's getting attacked by something, Nolan and Mariah are wandering around somewhere))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:19 pm
Mariah paused when one of her children started speaking to her. She turned her head to look at the boy they had mentioned and smiled slightly, she was bored might as well have some fun with the people of the town, she hadn't espoused the virtues of spiders lately, or hey she could threaten to wrap him up in a web and drain him dry, that was always fun, even if she couldn't actually do that, the draining him dry part, she had found that she was able to spin webs if she wanted, but hadn't tried to eat something like her children did, she didn't have the teeth for it, even if she did have poison, which she didn't know. She walked over to the boy and bent down to look at him in the face with his head hanging low, a cheerful smile on her face as one of her children ran across it and she said, " 'Ello guv'ner."  

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:03 pm
"Each player must accept the cards life deals him or her: but once they are in hand, he or she alone must decide how to play the cards in order to win the game."
-Voltaire
User Image
Noland Hunnigan
Noland looked up to see the girl in front of him. "H-hey..." He scrunched up for a second looking at the spiders, and took in a deep breath before looking directly to her eyes and forcing a smile. "So... Is there... something you need?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:31 am
~Arin Lightfeather~

"Who indeed can harm you if you are committed deeply to doing what is right?" - I Peter

User Image

Arin gripped her sword tighter as a foot appeared in the doorway of the shack. It was soon followed by a leg, then an arm, and soon the entire body of her assailant was in view. He wore a dark cloak with the hood up, the cowl covering his face. The knife seemed to have disappeared, as now it was his bare hands that he raised. So now it was to be a fist fight? Fine with her. She had gotten in a scuffle or two with the local kids when their jeers became flying fists. Play-fighting with the bears in the woods had also helped her hone her skills. She dropped her sword, letting it clatter against the earth before slipping beneath the surface. Arin stood and charged, swinging directly at his face. Unfortunately, he was a lot faster than anyone she had fought before, and slipped inside her attack, grabbing her by the neck and pinning her to the ground. He was also a lot stronger than her other opponents, which she realized as his muscles rippled beneath his cloak, holding her in place no matter how hard she tried to get up. His massive hand began to squeeze her throat as the other pinned her other arm. Arin's vision became blurry as she gasped for air.

" 'Power' is another word that I use to describe You." - "Energy" by Skillet

((Okey dokey. I was just looking for something to start with. I'll make sure to match it up now.))  

Iradesca

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:11 pm
"No, no not relly, kinda bored, but other than that," Mariah said with a small grin as she straightened and continued, "Plus ye looked kinda lonely guv'ner. plus I don't think I've seen you around, not that surprising really, most people avoid me like a plague." The odd girl chuckled at her small joke before smiling at the man.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:16 pm
-Voltaire
User Image
Noland Hunnigan
Noland looked down again, "I don't think of you as a threat. And thanks for the kind gesture, but I'm just not in the mood right now." He looked up at the girl's face again with a distraught expression. "People thinking me as a plague would be the best thing right now." Noland stopped leaning and moved out of the girl's way and turning his back on her, and slowly started to walk down the sidewalk.

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Mariah frowned slightly, well that was no fun. She followed after the man and said, "Well that's absolutely no fun, besides, no way they'd see you as a plague, me I can understand what with the spiders and all, but you? no spiders or anything like that. Marvelous creatures by the by, spiders. wouldn't you agree? Of course you would, who wouldn't? Very lovable spiders, plus you don't need to worry about carcasses or droppings, they take care of all of that." She had decided to espouse the virtues of spiders, might as well since the man was so boring, though she still followed him cause she didn't have anything better to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:58 am
-Voltaire
User Image
Noland Hunnigan
Noland looked back at her for a moment, "Like I said, I'm not in the mood right now. And for the record, I'm not a big 'bug' person." Noland smirked, "Heh... I'm acting like a downer. Sorry about that." He stopped and turned around to see the girl. "You may look creepy, but I don't judge a book by its cover. So, who are you anyway?"

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Iradesca

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:53 pm
((Awww! No one's going to come and help me? I guess I'll just have to save myself then.))

~Arin Lightfeather~

"Who indeed can harm you if you are committed deeply to doing what is right?" - I Peter

User Image

Arin slammed her hand against the ground. Vines shot from the earth, sending the man flying. Arin scrambled to her knees, gasping and sucking in as much air as she could. "Crap." She croaked out hoarsely as the man stood, seemingly unshaken, and charged at her. She was on her feet in an instant and ducked under his sweeping arms, turning mid-step to kick his back and send him sprawling. She fell as well, but was up before him and managed to leap on top of him. Vine grew to wrap around his arms and legs, pinning him to the ground. He was left with very little room to struggle as Arin sat on top of him, panting.

" 'Power' is another word that I use to describe You." - "Energy" by Skillet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:18 am
User Image

"Oh well, that's not very surprising. You are new to town, aren't you?" Spencer said, still smiling at the other girl. She couldn't really recall ever seeing her before today, so she just assumed she was new. "It takes awhile to recall where everything is and how to get there." she went on, sort of hoping her words showed that Salem had nothing to be embarrassed about. Taking a sip of iced drink, the brunettes eyes flicked towards the other females left eye at the tugging of the hat, wondering why she was doing it. Then she noticed the abnormal part of the eye, though she did not stare too long. It was rude and she did not want to upset a person who was so easy to speak to. Messing with the straw of her drink, Spencer's eyes lifted towards the ceiling as she thought about the streets around the town. "Hmm... Baker Street? I believe that's on the other side of Ordinary."

------

[I was going to have Spencer have a vision that led her to go and help Arin, but I wasn't able to get on early enough to do it.]

User Image

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:01 pm
"Me? I am known as Mariah, or, if you prefer, That Crazy Spider Girl," Mariah said with a small bow. She then straightened and smiled brightly at the man asking, "And you are?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff