Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Crystals From the Sky [Remake] (A/O) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:30 pm
((@Iradesca + Valiant: Do you mind if Claire runs into your characters?))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:05 pm
Minnta Aloripma
((@Iradesca + Valiant: Do you mind if Claire runs into your characters?))

((Not at all! I was going to try and steer us towards you once we got moving again anyways.))  

Iradesca

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:33 pm
((Cool, I guess I'll lurk a bit longer until you guys get out of the ally since I really don't have anything to say for her except repeat that she's walking around))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:56 pm
Minnta Aloripma
((Cool, I guess I'll lurk a bit longer until you guys get out of the ally since I really don't have anything to say for her except repeat that she's walking around))

((Once Val posts, I'll get us out of there. He said that he wont be able to post again until tomorrow though, so you're going to have to wait a little while longer.))  

Iradesca

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:00 pm
Maerie, having been watching Riley and Alex in a bemused and amused fashion for a while, took the opportunity to step closer and murmur, mostly to herself, "Well, well, Alex, seems like you've taken a little trip..." She leaned down and patted his cheek. "Wake up, dear."

Alex's eyes opened, and then he blushed. "Oh. Mae. Hi. This is my boyfriend, Riley. Riley, this is Mae. She's, um, really... nice."

Maerie extended a hand towards Riley, eyes flickering over him. She'd been working on Alex for a few weeks, because he was the only one she knew had a crystal... but this Riley, Maerie could sense something about him. She'd have to keep a close eye. "His way of saying I let him look at me topless. Nice to meet you, Riley." The words came out of her easily, with a kindly smile. She prided herself on being like the Predator—invisible and deadly.

(( cat_3nodding ))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:21 pm
((Dammit, I have no idea how to use my character.))  

Mad Haru

Iradesca

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:27 pm
Mad Haru
((Dammit, I have no idea how to use my character.))

((Well, you could just have your character walking down the street. You could bump into someone, or they could bump into you. You could just watch someone and get them to notice you. Ooorrr . . . You could play the part of the3 stereotypical villain and sit in your lair, laughing maniacally. cat_mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:30 pm
((@Haru: My character is currently by herself if you want to run into her...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:36 pm
"O-oh...um...hi." Riley said sheepishly as he timidly he shook her hand before turning right back to Alex. "Are you okay? What happened there??"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:10 pm
"Well, well, well. What have we here? Such a lovely lady, all alone." Ryan Hayes smiled as he walked up to Claire.  

Mad Haru

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:25 pm
“Maybe life is like a ride on the freeway.
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way.
Everyone's around, but no one does a damn thing.
It brings me down, but I won't let them.”

"Hm..? Oh, hello...", Claire says, looking up at the man with a somewhat uncertain smile, her accent clearly marking her as a foreigner, "Can I help you..?"

“If I seem bleak well, you'd be correct.
And if I don't speak it's 'cause I get disconnected.
But I won't be burned by the reflection in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun!”
-'Staring at the Sun', The Offspring

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:29 pm
"Oh, no. But I think I can help you." Ryan wrapped his arm around Claire's shoulders. "Am I correct in assuming you aren't from around here? Allow me to give you a tour of the city. I'm Ryan, by the way."  

Mad Haru

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:39 pm
“Baby, life is like a ride on the freeway.
Dodging bullets while you're trying to find your way.
Everyone's around, but no one does a damn thing.
It brings me down, but I won't let them.”

Claire stiffens when his arm went around her shoulders and tries to politely pull away, her left hand gripping the shoulder strap of her guitar case. "I just arrived in town today, and I'm still having some trouble adjusting to this country. America is rather different than England.", she responds, keeping a polite smile on her face that showed nothing of what she was thinking.

“If I seem bleak well, you'd be correct.
And if I don't speak it's 'cause I get disconnected.
But I won't be burned by the reflection in your eyes
As you're staring at the sun!”
-'Staring at the Sun', The Offspring

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:48 pm
((Just to let everyone know, the "main" villains are up on the profile post. I have finals this week, and so I might get to post once or twice a day, if lucky, more if REALLY lucky. Starting next week, though, that should no longer be an issue. I'm telling you this because some of you were interested in knowing since Zelly made the point of reserving said villains. Bed now, though, I got a long week ahead of me.))  

Blaze1616

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:33 am
Luciraptor
"I'd come back," Nightshade said absently. "It's hard to find people to sleep with. I tend to keep my girls for a few weeks before I toss them."

"Persistence, I like it, and a promiscuity to almost match mine," Cassie said with a chuckle as she continued, "Wanna have an open relationship? we can lay around all we want but agree that we will come back together if nothing else it'll give us both a constant partner when we want to ********>  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff