Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

So you ready to start or...
I'm so ready! =D
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
I want to wait for a roleplay to end (aww...)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I have a friend thats still wanting to join (yay more peeps!)
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
I'm working on a character to add. (whoot!)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
It doesn't matter to me. I'm a roleplayaholic.
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:47 pm
((Try not to auto hit like that. We'd have noticed lily coming. You have to give a chance to defend ourselves.))

Alpha saw Skoll slump and instinctively plugged his nose. He was still tired from his last excursion but he was never going to get caught. He'd fought too hard. "Lily, I presume." Alpha called down the hallway. "And I'd say Mark is somewhere around. Mad always spoke about you two. Why are you working for them?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:29 pm
((He didn't auto-hit, they'd just turned the corner to attack [which is plausible] and Lily sent out a scent "to make them" fall asleep. Being affected was up to us, it's not as if she made them automatically sleep, lol.))

"Is your brain...addled, Allan?" Sköll held back a yawn that threatened to send him to unconsciousness. He growled this under his breath as loudly as he muster. "Not everything is about...the orange haired one that...sounds like he could be your dad...They work for...for...it's the Easterling."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:36 am
Lily pouts angry as she didn't see the other boy fall. "Awh, why didn't you fall asleep?" she said as she giggled taking out her pistols as they charge with a burning light as she was getting ready to shoot him dead on as Mark quickly comes and points the guns down on the floor causing lily to burn a hole through it. Mark looks at Alpha as he slowly draws out his blade standing in front of Lily to protect her. "That is classified but for now you must surrender or I will have to use force to make you." He said with a emotionless expression as he wasn't really looking for a fight but if necessary he would as Lily got angry and moved beside Mark grinning pointing her guns at Alpha as well  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:38 pm
"No, your superb smell has saved me. I'm sorry that it had to be at your expense." Alpha then switched his attention to Mark. "Even in this fatigued state I could kill you two children. I have no quarrel with you and am in a gallant mood. If you run along now you may be able to escape without any broken bones." Alpha had a look in his eyes that mirrored his words. He was not to be trifled with at the moment. "Skoll, remember that telekinetic link I spoke of? If they attack then take my hand. Before you fall asleep tell your twin that there's danger and that we may need their help." Alpha had spoken to the side in a slight whisper so that Mark and Lily wouldn't hear him.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:58 pm
Mark looks at Alpha as he tries to intimidate them as Lily got angry as she smiles. "Naughty boys need to be punished." she said shooting two very large dense balls of light as Mark followed behind with multiple slashes of Darkness heading there way as he prepares to advance forward so he can continue the attack as Lily ran behind Mark as well as she jumped to the side and began to shoot rapidly trying to through him off so Mark can grab him  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:49 pm
Alpha sighed. "They'll never learn." Alpha grabbed Skoll's hand and lifted his own. Starting from the tips of Alpha's fingers came a dense wave of air, traveling very fast down the hall way towards Mark and Lily, disrupting the bullets and evaporating the darkness. It was like a wall of solid air. "We are escaping today and you, nor Mad, will stop us. Not today."  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:58 pm
Mark and Lily were pushed back from the wave wall of solid air as Lily stood there looking at Alpha as she hated working for her prey as Mark sighed. "I guess this is going to be tougher than I thought." he said gripping his blade tight as Lily yawned a bit bored from it all. "this is boring I wanna go back in my room." she said as she smiled at Alpha charging up her guns to full power and shot rapidly at Alpha as she didn't intend on letting up either as Mark leaned on the wall and watched  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:59 pm
"You're not sorry...you don't sound sincere...enough." Sköll forced his limbs to move and pushed himself up just a fraction. His powers, that was it. It wouldn't make too much of a difference now that the sleeping scent was already in his nose hairs, but it was downgrade how much it affected him, for now. His normal human sense of smell was so inferior compared to an animal's but he found himself thanking it as Alpha took care of the immediate, floating threats. With a clear mind, Sköll was able to use his secondary, less notable power to impede their progress as well by raising a portion of the floor up as an obstacle. The effort tired him out more than his attempts at making himself float and he decided that he'd let Alpha handle that neat trick. "I told you, they're working for the Easterling!" He growled angrily at Allan. "I guess you never met him what with the whole groups thingy and that means you have some fascination with Mad, but if Lily and Mark are after us, then that means he stuck his hand into this escape!"

"Aw, now that's no fun..." Ryan chuckled over the intercom with a finger pressing the button.

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:10 am
Lily stopped shooting as she stomped on the floor. "Why can't the just come quietly im really tired of this!" she yelled as Mark got off the wall seeing there path was cut off as he knew he could barely cut through the obstacle. He looked at Lily. "come we have to find another way to get to them as of right now our pathway is cut off." he said as Lily sighed putting up her weapons as she looks at the intercom "Is there another way to get them as we need another path." she said partialy yelling at the intercom waiting for a answer  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 7:23 am
"What's going on down there?" Chris whispered to Hati and Evening. "Sounds like they ran into trouble... Should we go help?" Chris didn't even noticed that his right arm had lit up on fire. He tried to peek around the corner again but couldn't see anything. He flexed his burning hand, still not noticing. When he did notice though he extinguished it.  

RavenStar13Forever

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:19 pm
((Whewps, I forgot Sköll's text colors. Oh well.))

"Of course there's another way, you two should know this section of the building fairly well by now since I've led you through it before. In case of an emergency like this," Ryan said and paused to sip some more of his coffee. "Alas, that's all I can say. People are listening after all."

"O gods, how can you stand tearing things up like that?!" Sköll panted when he felt an unexpected wave of exhaustion sweep over him. Okay, as long as he could help it, he'd stop short of ripping things up like Alpha did. Making things float of fly was much more fun and easier. He didn't really like making a mess of surfaces he needed to walk on, or hover above.

Hati shrugged and sniffed the air after having something tickle his nose. The faint scent of something girly came to him and he immediately stopped using the nose of a dog. It seemed like a bad idea. "Yeah, we probably should. I think there's someone trailing us, especially after someone just spoke over the intercom. Someone I dislike." He felt nervous being looked at as a decision maker, even if he was only one of the two being asked. "Evening?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:48 pm
Lily groaned and begins to run ahead leaving Mark behind as he sighed following behind her as he trails infront of her smiling. "I see you are anxious to fight the others." Mark said with a little laugh as Lily growled at him a bit and looked straight staying focus. "Not like you not going full strength some man you are." she said laughing as Mark sighed. "I couldn't it was a capture not a killing." he said as they keep running turning each corner as they needed to find another way to them  

Reiki kanji

Distinct Prophet

3,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:18 pm
Alpha relinquished his air wall with a heave. "With severe mental training. Now come on while they're gone. We gotta get out of here." Alpha struggled to his feet and started to walk in the direction he thought the other's were, peeking around the corner. "Hati, Chris, Evening we're coming to you." Alpha's sentences were fraught with hard breaths.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:36 am
Evening had heard the sounds as well, and she was about to look around the corner with Chris when his arm went aflame, making her step back. "I don't like the sound of things. Maybe me or Chris could go help." She looked back to Hati, "You've been putting in a lot of effort, so you need to rest." Evening wish she knew what she could do, but all she had was speed, strength, and struggling vision. She heard a voice, and peeked down the hall to see Alpha. She waived that things were clear so they could make they're way. The whole while she was tense, ready to jump if need be.

The Ring Leader watched with impatience as Ryan led his two little toys around, and she prayed to whatever gods there were that they would be able to get the job done. She had begun pacing the room again, holding the mug close to her face so she could breath in the steam, calming her nerves a little.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

RavenStar13Forever

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:07 am
Chris nodded to what Evening was saying. When he heard Alpha he poked his whole head around the corner. Seeing the two struggle he dashed down the hall. "You two okay?" He asked quietly. He helped Sköll up with one arm and Alpha with the other easily supporting both. "Come on, lets get you two out of here... Sköll... Why do you smell like flowers?" The sent was almost to faint for Chris, so he wasn't affected by it.  
Happy Time Roleplaying :D

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff