Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
(S) Apocalypse Time! Now with Zombies! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zombies?
  runs away from thread
  Braaains
  My characters are going to hate me...
View Results

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:15 pm
"All right you wusses," Briar said with a frustrated sigh as she shoved a few throwing knives back into her belt, "if none of you are gonna go look for him, than I guess the poor defenseless girl is gonna have to man up and go out!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:37 pm
Spyke moves through the city dodging zombie after zombie. He is alone now...Jaybomb had turned and Spyke put him down with some remorse along with other close ones. "No weapons..no powers..just ******** great."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:48 pm
Sciz had once again become accustomed to the many zombies, now back since Varudan had left. He poked his head through the roof once again, noticing Spyke rushing through the crowds of zombies that surrounded him. "Hey, get in here!" he said, waving.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:54 pm
Spyke notices Sciz and runs to him dodging the zombies along the way, he then jumps up and climbs onto the roof using the claws on his knuckles. He then jumps down the hole. "s**t..that was close..thanks Sciz, I owe you one."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:55 pm
Rain shook her head, frowning. This wasn't well thought out.

"Wait, are we even prepared?It will be swarming with zombies. Even if we had the means to clear them out, I highly doubt there are survivors. If there are, than they are probably low on ammo, supplies, and sanity. So we take that risk or not, but it's a gamble. And we would all have to go. In fact, that adds another gamble; do we want to take the time to search and gather any other survivors before storming an infested castle?" she said, working out several other lines of possibilities.

With a sigh, she muttered to herself," at least we don't have to worry about our princess being in another castle."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:59 pm
"No problem." Sciz climbed down into the living room of his house. "Go ahead and make yourself at home. I've got a decent amount of supplies and weaponry in case you need some, and Fenrir and some others are just down the street at another house." He paused for a moment. "So, what was that about not having powers? I still have mine."  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Serenla the Cat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:00 pm
Cattie was surprised at his fighting abilities, having expected an easy kill. She laughed maniacally, and swung at him again and again.

"WHY. WON'T. YOU. DIE?!?" she yelled between attacks. Her pupils were large and round like a shark with the scent of blood, hungry for death.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:04 pm
Spyke sighs. "Well i was at Jay's lab trying to get him out of there when a explosion hit and i was well buried under some rubble. I mangaged to dig myself out and came face to face with a zombiefied Jaybomb...I had my 9mm with me but only one ammo so i fired it and killed him then i rushed out of there keeping to the shadows. I tried to use my fire powers but...got nothing as if the explosion shut them off."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:13 pm
dust looked up at the hole in the ceiling. "Yep, that hole isn't a good thing with those zombies out there. We could head over to Blood's, like Martini mentioned, but he's also apparently screaming like a madman... Either way, it's our best bet. We could move through the roofs. Relatively no zombies, I'd assume, and we have a straight shot at Blood's, given we can navigate the gaps between buildings on fences with all of the supplies we have."

Martini began laughing, getting everywhere the droll that had accumulated in his mouth from the thoughts of tasting this b***h's flesh as he began to hit back, aiming for anywhere he could land. The sword cut his robes and some of his bones, but it mattered not to him. He wanted flesh.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:24 pm
Briar sighed. "Fine. Let's get to Blood's while we still have the chance. I don't want zombies growing wings and deciding to dive-bomb us."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:28 pm
Sciz took a deep breath. He thought was a pretty cool guy, but it was a shame he became infected. "Right, so anyways." Sciz climbed back out, looking back at Spyke. "We should probably let the others know you're here, just in case they think you should go with them."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:36 pm
Spyke nods and follows Sciz, taking what weapons he can carry along with ammo. "So...who is with Fenrir anyways." Spyke glides across the street landing on top of another roof.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:38 pm
"Dust, Briar, and I think Midnight." He started running across the rooftops. "Anyways, shouldn't take long to get there."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:40 pm
Spyke continues following Sciz. "I wonder if anyone at the castle survive...though i kinda doubt it...considering well...you know."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:45 pm
"Knowing them, I'm pretty sure they're going to try raiding the castle in some sort of vain hopes that the royalty is still alive." Sciz said. "Although, I'm also rather certain that Fennikusu has been protecting them, so I could be wrong." He landed on the rooftop of the building the other group was located in. He popped in through the window. "Hey, guess who I found!"  
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff