Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Ikkou Chuushin High [Accepting/Starting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:01 pm
"Sorry I cannot allow this" Bikki said before all things that were summoned are banished. "At least not right now" she said before turning to Ace, "We, we have not met directly. I can tell you, but I think it would be pretty hard to comprehend. In another world you have met someone else by the same name, or perhaps Momoko" she said before pulling out her own album/journal and showed the images, or rather their profiles.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:00 pm
"Yeah stop it, it's not our fault you don't know the memories from the other side of your heart and stuff." Fiyah said, swatting away the barrage of attacks like an awesome ninja.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:03 pm
Ace sighs and accepts not attacking anyone "Fine, i'll stop but where am I supposed to go now? I take it class doesn't start till tomorrow and does that make you guys students as well?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:40 pm
Bikki nodded, "Its the type of story written for this world after all" she said. "A pretty common type, but it works pretty well" she added, mostly to herself. To anyone but Fiyah she is just talking non-sense.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:30 pm
((otakon, reply to what andrew said on the last page please D smile )  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:27 pm
[sorry about that]

Victoria looked at her plate, "Indeed it is a big difference... however... I didn't exactly have a choice... at home schools were not too... welcoming for those like me"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:04 pm
"Well if you want, we can always hang out like what normal people would do, either that or we can go fight monsters like what students in anime and RPGs like to do in their downtime." Fiyah offered cheerily. If Ace was bored, a little harmless bloodshed wouldn't kill anyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:48 am
"Well, those schools must have been made and led by idiots, because what someone looks like should make no difference about where they can go. All that matters is what you have here and here." he tapped his head and chest each time he said here, to signify what he meant. "at least now you wont have to worry about anything like that, because we're all different, me being an example of it." he pointed his thumb to his wings.  

Knoxlysia X

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:39 am
"Hmmm, ok well I guess I'll just chill for now then. I still feel like I'm missing something though."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:12 pm
Bikki giggled, "There that isn't anything to worry about." she said with a smile.

Victoria smiled, "Thats the truth. At least here I won't feel like an outcast" he said with a soft purr.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:54 am
"If anyone ever gives you a hard time about it, just tell me about it." Andrew said with a pleasant smile. The waitress came back with the bill, and Andrew payed for it all, including the tip. "Well, want to go for a walk, or head back to the dorms?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:47 pm
"I'd love to take a walk around the city" Victoria said. She really was looking forward to seeing the city.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Knoxlysia X

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:54 pm
Andrew thought to himself a little, and his smile became a little bit devious. "So, do you want to see the city from the ground or from a birds eye view?" his usual flirtatiousness was starting to creep up on him and hinder his judgement, and he walked around the table and grabbed Victoria's hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:24 pm
"All right, well I'm gonna go slay a dragon, laters." Fiyah said and flew off to go fight a dragon or something.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:05 pm
"Oh... I... don't really care for heights." Victoria said shivering at the thought.

"I don't think thats a good idea. But I can't really stop you if I wanted to." Bikki said before going for her room.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff