Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Being A Servant Can Be Hard...(Reserved for Hope) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:15 pm
Hope the kind

Honey gave him a skeptical look. He was doubtful. And can you blame him? "Fine. But anything perverted, I will hurt you." he replied, looking up at the vampire through blue locks.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:26 pm
User Image
Damirax the Prince of Vampires

User Image

He chuckled at the face he made, "I promise I won't do anything but you are another matter." The vampire pushed the boy into another of his intoxicating kiss or maybe it was just his soft lips that practically made any person touch them weak and helpless. It wasn't an ability of the sort but thats just how it felt.

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:16 pm
Hope the kind

Honey couldn't fight the kiss and leaned into it, moaning softly. "I hate it when you do that..." he replied after a bit. His face was flushed and he was panting softly. It was official. This man's kisses turned him into mush. Ugh.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:27 pm
User Image

User Image

"Sure you do," he smiled at both the boy's remark and his actions, Honey was more than just some sort of slave or toy for him to use since human slaves weren't very common in the castle, humans had a sort of special touch that a vampire could never posses in a hundred years. Its hard to explain but everything they did was sweeter or more sensational, a vampire would feel better than any other human they touched and the same rule applied to a vampire. Damirax grew tired of tasting the same thing everyday so having Honey was like a short treat, vampire's took forever to age while human died in a instant.

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:37 pm
Hope the kind

Honey glared at him. " I am serious. You make me feel...so helpless." he replied, pouting at him, the action making him even more adorable. "Not that isn't a good thing, but still..."he added, tilting his head.
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:55 pm
User Image

User Image

Thier moment stopped as Damirax looked into the boy's blue eyes. "Is that so bad? To have your body feel good?" It was a statement than a question but the vampire was engrossed in his previous actions that he really wanted to make talking limited as he brought the male as close as possible, his lips back on his before he could muster another word.

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:46 pm
Hope the kind

Honey blushed at this. "That isn't what I meant and you know it." he replied after breaking the kiss. "And will you stop doing that/" he asked, glaring at the other male.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:07 pm
User Image

User Image

He loosened his grasp on the young male and gave him a teasing smile, "Alright then, good night." Damirax turned his back on the young male before giving out a deep breath indicating that he was trying to catch some zzzz's.

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:24 pm
Hope the kind

Honey glared at him before taking a pillow and hitting the other male with it. He then let out a huff, turning on his side and proceeding to go to sleep which was difficult to do in the presence of a perverted Vampire prince.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:30 pm
User Image

User Image

His chuckle was silent before the two finally drifted off to sleep......No alarm clock awoken them but due to the inner alarm clock in the young vampire he opened his eye's to find it to be 2 P.M. Vampires never liked the sun but it was nice to see Honey get used to the vampire's schedule.

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:04 pm
Hope the kind

Honey stirred under the sheets, opening his blue eyes. He saw the time and paused. "AH! I OVERSLEPT!" he yelled, trying to lead put of bed and getting tangled up in the sheets in the process. He had to get back to work. There was much to do. He should have set the alarm! he thought as he struggled onlt getting more tangled.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:17 pm
User Image

User Image

Damirax yawned as he gave the white sheets a yank freezing the slave, "Don't look at me, I didn't do anything," or did her?

User Image

Dragon Queen Seirya

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Dragon Queen Seirya

5,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:34 pm
Hope the kind

Honey managed to wriggle his way out of the sheets. 'I never said that you did..." he replied, looking over at him suspiciously. "I have to get busy...so much to clean and do. And don't you have a meeting in like, thirty minutes?" he added as he all but ran to his closet for a uniform while looking back at him.
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:53 pm
Hey. You want to finish this? This is Dragon Queen Seiya by the way. We started this some time ago and Iwould like to see where it goes.
Hope the kind

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:06 pm
DragonMistress07
Hey. You want to finish this? This is Dragon Queen Seiya by the way. We started this some time ago and Iwould like to see where it goes.
Hope the kind

I would love to do this I just need a recap.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff