Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Tale of Fate (open/ still accepting.) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What part will you take?
  Good
  Evil
  Neutral
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:49 pm
(Some of us just want to watch the world burn. Other's just want to see ppl get eaten. I take a little from column A and B. To young do not want. Beast is in Jeckts shadow not yours.)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:52 pm
(( Well i didnt know who u were talking to in the rp XD))  

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:55 pm
((actually, no matter what you do, there will always be shadow beneath your feet. XD ))

The beast burst from beneath Jeckt's feet, its fearsom maw rising up on either side of jeckt, it was going to attempt to swallow him whole.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:03 pm
"I thought that would bring some attention"He said and chuckled"I will not hurt you"he said as his body mass grew exponentially"But I will protect my self from being eaten"He said as he grabbed its jaws  

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:13 pm
((unfortunatly for you devil, that wouldnt work, although your character has strength, the cursed beast is a boss, it WILL have more strength than you, meaning, you will get eaten if you dont move XD, tis ment to be a challenge *nods ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:15 pm
((oooh, fun, a snack that likes to fight back XD ))

The beast snarled as Jeckt caught his jaws, momentarily preventing it from closing them. aftera second, it seemed to be thinking before slamming his jaws shut, hoping to close them down on Jeckt's hands to drag him down into the shadows.

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:19 pm
Jeckt grinned as he let go just in the nic-of-time. he jumped back and pulled the sword from his back."We need to detain it."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:23 pm
"Damned fools" Taihel muttered walking from the shadows as he headed towards the beast. They both seemed fully competent to get themselves killed by trying to simply be friends with the beast or out power it. Even if they wanted to help the creature that had taken control of the boy they would need to attack it as if to kill or they themselves would be the dead ones.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:23 pm
The beast had vanished once again, faster than Jeckt could even start his sentence, once again hiding in the shadows, waiting to attack, it knew that the veteran could see where it was, but it only saw that as a small problem, weither they knew where it was coming from was of no importance, these people lacked the ability and strength to beat it, they didnt even know how to fight together.

(( big hint there, no point everyone trying to solo it and be a hero, otherwise everyone is as good as dead XD ))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:28 pm
((woooh, the stage is set!! let the epic battle of 3 strangers who have absolutly nothing to do with each other versing a beast from hell itself begin....and where am i in all this....on a hill wondering why the damn town isnt in flames yet crying ))  

uki-katzugowa

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:31 pm
"You...."Jeckt said to him self as he looked upon Taihel."Never mind....Focus on the task at hand."he said as he shook his head and pulled the large sword from his back."Listen. This thing has the total intent to kill us all. We must attack at once like we are ready to kill it. We cant hold back to wound it but we must take it alive"he said to robyn  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:11 am
Robyn rolled her eyes and took out her sharpest knives. " Weirdest day ever." She nodded quickly at Jeckt then scanned the area for any sign of the beast. She saw the Taihel walking towards the shadows and she realized that he could probaly see the beast,realizing thats how he had warned Jeckt.

(( Why are all the men coming to Robyn O_O))  

XxC0RRUPTIONxX

Aekea Fatcat

6,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Devilking07

Wealthy Smoker

3,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:42 am
Jeckt chuckled lightly as he readied him self his sword held tightly in one hand "Shall we try this again? I'll play the decoy while I do that attack it all at once." he said with a grin 'though this might not work out well it will give them time'he thought to him self  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:32 pm
The beast continued to watch from the shadows, almost laughing as it wandered its hidden realm, stalking it's pray as it stared through the shadows to the three. "reve rof htrae siht niats lliw doolb rouy,doolb......" Without a seconds though, the beast dove out from the shaows once more, but not at Jeckt, no, it wasnt stupid. the beast was one half of a man known for strategic battles. Instead, he rose up from Robyn's shadow, bursting up underneath her, His eyes seeming to glow brighter in the dimming light.

(( sorry devil, i have no plan on falling into a trap that you openly shouted out to your group of rag tag warriors. XD ))

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:36 pm
(( lol, your having to much fun ^.^ ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items