Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Brother Complex [FULL] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:35 pm
Zola blinked. He grabbed her hand again. "Yutaki...Please, calm down!" He'd had enough... He was just fine with the outcome... "I don't want you to hudt anybody but me!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:03 pm
maru-shadow

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Yuu blushed and she looked to him. Her anger filled with her true emotion and she wrapped her arms around his neck and her lips met his. She kissed him at first before she bit his bottom lip and pushed him back. "BAKA!" she yelled and could eel herself going insane.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:33 pm
Zola covered his mouth, lip bleeding slightly. "Grr...Dammit.." He was ignoring the fact that her sister had just kissed him. "Yutaki!!" He went after her again. "You're the baka if you think I'm letting you drive right now!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:00 pm
maru-shadow

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

Yuu stopped and let herself calm down a bit. This anger was all from her jealousy of her brother spending so much time with Shii and Nami. She sighed and let him catch her, "I'm sorry...I flipped.." she said to him calming down a bit.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:59 pm
Zola caught her, taking her hand. "...Come on..." he spoke. "We can't leave them out of the picture.. They're our only family... I was making up time for Shira, because she was right, we barely ever hang out, and I felt guilty... Nami? I need to keep track of her because she's our youngest.I want her to not have to go through what we did at that age.. But Yutaki..." Zola paused. "You.. As much as you've put me through, I owe much of my life and success to you.. Just... I don't... I don't want to love any of you more than the other..." Tears started to well up in his eyes. "...I can't...I can't choose one or two over the other... I..I just want you all...to be happy..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:47 pm
maru-shadow

MetalRocker11712

Hope the kind

Yutaki ► Yuu ◄ Hajime

User Image

Yuu smiled to him and she placed her hand on his cheek gently. "Toy are such a people please-er." she said to him and kissed his cheek. She took both of his hands in hers and led him back to the house. "Those to can have some sister time, they truly never hang out. We have work to do still." she said as she went to the apartment.

Russian_Vodka_Fox

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:03 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The bell rang and though a storm of kids left the classroom she stayed behind as she glanced at the message, her sister wasn't usually in such a good mood unless with her brother which meant that she wasn't working since it was her brother that usually picked her up. Nami dreaded over the text message but she desperatly hoped that her brother didn't forget thier date. She dialed her big brother's number and awaited his response.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

{წO.ff O.ur C.omplex's: წ}
maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:22 pm
Hope the kind

Zola jumped. "Oh man, what now, phone...?!" The poor man dreaded to see Nami's picture on his phone. "Hai, Zola here.." he gulped.  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:33 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami did not wait long for her brother's answer, "Hi big brother, having a good day?" Her voice was rather casual as she looked at the empty board and then outside towards the swarms of people who were glad to be rid of school for the day.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:25 pm
"Oh, I'm doing just fine." Zola lied, laughing. "Just a few scrapes here and there. Listen, though, I'm uhh..." He'd already put the phone on speaker. He was still outside the apartment, and Nami's school was just ten minutes more of a sprint from there, a whole 20 sprint now... He was now preparing a few texts. "Uh, Nami, I'm gonna be a little late gettin' to ya. Like five minutes. Just wait outside the school, I'm gonna be on foot. Okay?"

While he was talking, he'd already sent a few texts.

Candice Cakes
TEXT: Gotta pick up Nami. I'll be working on my columb late tonight.

MetalRocker11712
TEXT: Picking up Nami. Head onto the Hospital w/out me, bring back somethin for my cuts, pretty please

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Hmmmmm," she seemed uninterested in her answer, her gaze fell on the clock reading 3:07 p.m she was realeased at 2:30 p.m so she had to wait thirty minutes a new late record for the family but whatever distracted them it was something they couldn't leave for Nami. She closed her phone not bothering to respond to her brother's question and instead acted as the fourteen-year-old girl picked up her bag heading out the door. Knowing her sisters she knew that they were up to no good, distracted with her thoughts she bumped into a well known boy in her class a bully but probably's Nami's number one crush. He didn't have a bad face, he's was pretty good looking to say the least but sometimes he just didn't watch his own mouth.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:15 pm
Zola had sprinted all the way to Nami's school. He'd made it with a few minutes to spare, but it took a lot out of him! He lies against the school gate, breathing heavily.  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:09 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

The two exchanged words before Nami brushed against leaving the male at the break of tears, another confession and another denial. Nami had no time for romance in her school only with her brother who she desperatly wanted him to love her back, why was that so hard when he sometimes flirted with her bigger sisters. Nami made herself to the front of her school, as told to go, and there she found her older brother in such a position it almost seemed like he was hyperventilating. She walked as silently as possible till she was next to her brother, placing a smile upon her face, "Hi brother."
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:37 pm
Hope the kind

Zola had just about finished regaining his breath when he saw Nami. "I didn't...make ya wait too long, did I?"  

deadaccountdeadaccount

Fashionable Rogue

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:47 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxami

ajimexxxxxxx

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Nami rolled her slender shoulders in a shrug, "I think about thirty minutes? Yeah I think about," she grabbed her brother's hand, begining to drag him back home so that she may question her sister's. Sure the girl wanted him and wanted him to want her back but her sister's, one in paticular was just......insane Nami paused on the sidewalk to turn towards her brother, "A few scrapes? Tell me brother, what were you doing to get 'a few scrapes.'" Her creamy brown eye's were serious as she searched his body for the so called 'scrapes,' looking from the legs up.
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

maru-shadow

Candice Cakes

MetalRocker11712

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items