Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Color Cyan** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:25 pm
Spyke smirks getting a evil idea in his head. "It was King Swift goodsir...He had issue a challenge to anyone...who ever can out drink him is the winner." Volk and Sabre both sigh somewhat ashamed of Spyke. ((Seriously...you know this is going to happen.))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:53 pm
Sciz glares at Spyke, noticing the little smirk on his face. "IT WAS YOU, WASN'T IT?" He stepped heavily towards him, revealing his left hand holding two gallon jugs of moonshine. He slammed them on the table, leaning towards Spyke and taking one of the shot glasses. He paused for a moment. "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SISSY s**t!?" He slammed the shot glass on the floor, it shattering into pieces. He slid one of the jugs to Spyke. He sat on one of the chairs. "Little man, you have no idea what you've just gotten yourself in to."  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:57 pm
Dust felt the vibe. He began to rock to and fro with the rhythm, banging his head somewhat as the chorus spun up.
"Don’t hold me up now,
I can stand my own ground,
I don’t need your help now,
You will let me down, down, down!

Don’t hold me up now,
I can stand my own ground,
I don’t need your help now,
You will let me down, down, down!"

When Rain pounced on Blood, he fell over onto the floor with a yelp of surprise. This was followed by laughter. "Calm down, Rain... I'm still a bad guy, remember?"

"NUH-UH!!" Richard said matter-of-factly. "You're cool, Unca Blood!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:01 pm
Spyke laughs. "Said the guy who had his a** handed to him by a rock star." Spyke takes one of the jugs and begins to gulp it down.

Roman continues playing the guitar noticing Sciz entering the tavern, he decides to ignore him and focuses on playing.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:09 pm
Sciz took his jug, the moonshine sparkling in the light with short bursts of large bubbles, and started to take massive gulps of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:10 pm
"~So open your eyes child,
Let’s be on our way.
Broken windows and ashes
Are guiding the way.

Keep quiet no longer,
We’ll sing through the day,
Of the lives that we’ve lost,
And the lives we’ve reclaimed.~"

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:45 pm
Spyke continues to drink down the moonshine determine to drink Sciz under the table.

Sabre and Volk watch the drinking contest. "Say Sabre, I bet your next paycheck that Spyke wins." Sabre looks at Volk before sighing and pointing at Sciz. Volk then looks at Sabre in shock "Wait what do you mean next two paychecks man..Sabre please not that."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:39 pm
Rain laughed gleefully.

"Blood, you could be the most evil man on the face of the planet, but I have my babies back, and your helping me keep them safe and secure. You givIn me a place to stay was one thing; but..." she trailed off, looking at them. For so long, she'd been broken, without them. Rain loved them more than anything in the world.

Minlea nodded, and got a few ideas about Unca from mommy's thoughts.

"I love you Unca," she said, with the most serious toddler voice her mother had ever heard, and kissed Blood on the cheek. She immediately began giggling again, trying to tickle her Unca's sides as she pounced on him.

Serenla the Cat
Crew

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:53 pm
((Might as well do SOMETHING while you all mess around...))

Haven sat next to the lake with a pencil and drawing pad, drawing up clothing designs. Her headphones were on, and she was humming the song she was listening to as she drew intricate patterns on the paper.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:23 pm
Fenrir, having promised to keep an eye on Frost, sat nearby under a tree enjoying the breeze and view.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:54 am
((I'm incorporating "Haven's Entrance" into this so I have something to do.))

Haven took one of her earbuds out and sighed. "Fenrir, why do you have to watch me? I may have amnesia, but I'm not helpless." She looked back down at the paper. "I'm not saying I don't enjoy the company, but I don't wanna be treated like a kid!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:56 am
Okay, I'm not saying that Blood had a heart of stone, but it took a helluva lot of cuteness to make it melt the way Min did just then. He knew he wasn't ticklish, and Minlea's fingers were more of really painful stroking rather than actually tickling, but he played along, giggling and laughing.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:51 am
((I'm stupid.... I thought it said Frost, because I'm not used to you having a character of yourself. So I sped through it and assumed it was Frost, which I'm actually supposed to be watching. Sorry... Like I said, I'm stupid. Just letting everyone know, this guy right here? He's stupid. Just throwin it out there.

Time to come up with an excuse...))

Fenrir snapped out of his trance, and looks to Haven. "Huh? Oh, sorry. I've been watching Frost lately, and she asked me to keep an eye on you too. Just in case something happens. Like you regain your memory, or you pass out. So, I left a shadow imprint in Frost's room to keep an eye on her, and went out here with you. I haven't been outside since Frost first got pregnant, and I'm glad to finally feel the breeze once again..."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:00 pm
Rain had seen him watch her children, smiling. She'd seen him go soft, and be kind, but this. She couldn't help but giggle madly at the always known as evil, cruel, dark man giggled and laughed as his 6 year old niece tickled him. It was truly an odd sight, she wish she could record it, even. She suddenly remembered what she was going to do.

"Like I was saying to the kids, I think I'm gonna take them up the castle. I was gonna visit Frost, and I'm sure they would like to meet Rose, she's a sweet little girl," she said, standing.

Scanning his thoughts, she realized the tickling wasn't working out right, and sat up, then planted herself in his lap, still holding back giggles. She listened to mommy, and suddenly was exited by the idea of going to a castle. She stood up in Unca's lap, nodding eagerly in agreement. She ran to Mommy, hugging her leg and grinning.  

Serenla the Cat
Crew

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:03 am

The day of estimated arrival. There's no telling when it'll happen, but at some point today or tomorrow, the baby will be here. S.M. has already fallen asleep next to Frost. What will happen? Will the baby come tonight? Tomorrow? It's now all up to fate.

S.M. slept soundly next to Frost. He was dreaming of all the possibilities his child could come out to be. "Red hedgecat? Blue hedgecat? Pink hedgehog?"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff