Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Alternate Dimension
Dust and Echoes Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:05 pm
Briar chuckled and rolled her eyes. "If you wanna hang with the big boys, kid, you've gotta learn to deal with everything." She glared at Gareth and added, "Take my word on it."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:09 pm
"Good point... My big Grunty thirst is acting up. I need water. By any chance, do you have some to spare?" asks the small alien, giving Briar puppy dog eyes.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:47 pm
((Well, that's why I said that with a table, it's be four. The woman would be bent over the table, one in each hand, mouth and one in her *place hole of choice here*
Makes perfect sense if you ask me.))

Blood tossed Flip-Yap a container with some water in it. "It's the rest of my ration, but I can make do without it." He said, flinging the last piece of sandwich into his mouth.

((You know, how like a guy would throw his head back when taking his pills in movies? I do that usually with M&Ms or the last piece of food.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:03 pm
Flip-Yap almost colapsed in excitement. "R-really? I have never been treated so well my entire life! Thank you!" he exclaims, drinking the water far faster than most. This is the first time he had anything to drink for two days now.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:19 pm
Gareth laughed a little at Flip-yap's excessive drinking. "Slow down! Jesus, you act like you haven't drank anything in days!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:43 pm
After drinking the entire supply, he looks at him, "That is because I haven't. We Grunts are treated as slaves, even with my high rank." he explains, elated to finally have water flow down his throat.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:15 pm
((In case if nobody has caught on yet, I'm starting to make Gareth a bit of a geek in this one, what with the mathematics being applied to sex and whatnot.))

Gareth began to think deeply about things that even he couldn't comprehend. He always did this before something big like a raid. "Well, that sucks." He said. "Can't imagine how it feels to have climbed so high in rank just to be treated like dirt because of your race. Heh, reminds me of the history of humanity."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:28 am
"Yes, we Gruns have taken interest in your culture, especially during that time and how you rose up against slavery and prospered. We have studied it extensively and formulated our own upheaval of slavery. But it has been unsuccessful so far." explains Flip-Yap, fiddling with his armor.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:06 pm
"And it'll keep being unsuccessful." Briar said with a slight grin. "That's the point of trying. You try, and you try, and finally you reach it. Well, really, you should add failing. So it's try, fail, try, fail, try, fail, try, it."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:17 pm
Flip-Yap deflates, realizing that all of their attempts at freedom had been met wih failure. But he brightens up, And looks to Briar. "But, we will keep trying. We want our freedom more then anything."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:18 pm
She smiles. "Good! Just keep that attitude up, buddy. You'll get what you want someday."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:49 pm
"Thank you. I hope I do someday." he replies, a grin spreading across his face.

Suddenly the door to the Outpost opens, and Fenrir is standing there in an odd pose. Far too tense and contorted for just standing there.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:55 pm
Gareth looked over to Fenrir. "I'm guessing it's time to go?" He said to the man who looked constipated. "Or are you really tense about something else?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:55 pm
Sciz fiddled with his helmet. "So, I'm assuming the outpost didn't have any bathrooms?" He said, laughing a bit at how tense Fenrir looked.  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:00 am
Suddenly a Special Operations Elite uncloaks from behind Fenrir, holding him up with an energy sword drawn. "Sorry guys. Looks like I screwed up again."  
Alternate Dimension

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff