Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Fourth Year Classes
History of Magic IV (1/4) *New Class 8/26* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:36 pm
User Image
                                                      User Image

════════════════════════

Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ |❹| Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ |❹| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Dani saw her friend, Ariana, arrive for the class, and saw her sink into the seat beside her in an unenthusiastic manner. She knew her friend didn't particularly like the class. As Ariana sat down, she gave her a small discreet wave, and an encouraging smile.

"Arkendrai"

════════════════════════

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 9:08 am
~New Year~

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 9:09 am
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ Mᴀɢɪᴄ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ || Sᴛᴜᴅʏ ᴏғ Aɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ Rᴜɴᴇs

════════════════════════

Grayson, unlike last year, was actually prepared to lecture when the students entered the classroom. He was seated behind his desk, but as people filed in, he stood and walked in front of it to stand before them all. He waited until the last of the students found their seats before speaking.

"Hello class, and welcome back to History of Magic. Today, I figured we could review what was learned in the last class as a refresher for those that may need it. After all, an entire summer has passed, which means you might have had time to forget some of what you may have learned. Please answer one at a time and cover one topic each. That way, hopefully everyone will get a chance to answer and participate."

════════════════════════
                                            Location: History of Magic classroom
                                            Thinking: So do the kids still remember anything from last year or no?
                                            Taken by: Amata Harlowe
                                            OOC:

Now where did I put that wand?

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 4:01 pm
Tell me about the old days,
Another night at the Copper Coin

User Image

User Image

Fourth year ║ Ravenclaw ║ Chaser ║ Half-blood

Dylan took a seat in History of Magic, sighing when Professor Powell said they'd be doing review this class. He honestly hated review classes. He figured that they were necessary in some way, though, or they wouldn't be having them. He raised his hand, deciding to answer. "We learned about the witch burnings in America during the 18th century." He had to admit, those Americans were crazy.

OOC:

Quote:

Tell me about the old days,
Put the sun into the sea.

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 9:08 pm
User Image

Arianna arrived to History class rather early again. She really didn't try to but she always seemed to beat all of her classmates. Well almost all of her classmates she just noticed Dylan sitting alone. She smiled at her friend before choosing a seat not too far away from him. The professor began the usual review session like he did every year. Ari couldn't wait to drop this class after she took her O.W.L.s next year. "We talked about Nicolas Flamel, the creator of the Philosopher's Stone." She added to the review list after Dylan gave his answer.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 10:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Fourth year|Ravenclaw|14

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin walked into class, glad to see that there were people he knew in the class already. There was Ari and Dylan and luckily for him, there was a space right beside each of them. So, he took it, sitting down, saying 'hi' to the both of them and still finding himself glancing at Ari at times. At this point, he definitely realized what it was he was feeling, just because he got to see how Dylan and Emily had acted around each other and by then, he knew Dylan harbored a crush on Emily...and maybe he did the same for Ari, but of course, he didn't know how she felt about him. The boy's confidence didn't really allow him to ever express it without truly knowing that she felt the same way.

Benjamin, every now and again glancing at Ari, listened to the professor speak nonetheless. He had learned they were reviewing and once everybody said something that they had did, it was his turn to add. Raising his hand, he said, "And lastly, we talked about Newt Scamander, the famed Magizoologist." He ended with that, silencing himself quickly.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 10:45 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: History IV - Tuesday @ 9:00am

Mira walked into History not really looking forward to it. She already knew that it was going to be review and honestly she didn't want to sit through it. History was Grace's think and she certainly took after Leo and wanted to avoid the subject as soon as possible. Luckily OWLs were around the corner and then she'd be able to get out of the class and more on from the nightmare of sitting in Professor Powell's class. Not that she had anything against the guy really.

Taking a seat at the back Mira really didn't want to be involved so she stayed quiet allowing her other classmates to answer. Sure she could have added to her classmates answers but there wasn't much point. Honestly she just hoped someone would join her in this loathing of the subject.

User Image

With: Class...

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:24 am
User Image

xSeymour Benjamin Ryansxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year><Single: pfft... I'm a one man army!>
My watch broke last week <2029-2030>
And I don't need directions to know I'm < in History IV >
And an FYI, looking this Awesome is an art!
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Benjamin strolled into class, actually on time for once, and spotting Mira sitting all on her lonesome looking grumpy, he smirked and decided to make a bee-line towards her. Flopping down besides his best friend's girlfriend he smirked and signed to her in BSL "hey, make yourself useful for once for Timmy and I, and take our notes. I need to catch up on my beauty sleep." And at that still holding his big smirk he leaned back and closed his eyes still grinning. He decided he hadn't properly bothered Mira fro a while, and now was as good of a time as any. He wondered if Mira would resort to trying to force him awake or ratting him out to the professor, but he supposed if she did it would be worth a laugh or two and he could point out how she needed to 'chill out' more and not worry so much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:28 am
User Image
xWendy Madeline Chaistyxxxxx
xxxx<4th Year>

Time: 2029-2030
Dressed: In Slytherin Classiness
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Wendy had planned to sit next to Mira in History class; however, it changed the moment when she walked in to see Benjamin there (and on time no less, surprise, surprise). Of course the Slytherin was apparently making a big act of sleeping and Wendy was half tempted to dump water on him or something. She would if she could get away with being a little less dignified like such an act required. Instead she settled at glaring at the lazy no-account Slytherin Seymour Ryans and take a seat on her own. She was so busy being irritated by his mere existence that she more or less missed much of the review that had started around her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 2:47 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: History IV - Tuesday @ 9:00am

Mira looked over at Benjamin as he sat down beside her. Watching his BSL, the Slytherin was mentally whacking her head off the desk wishing he hadn't done so. As he laid back and closed his eyes Mira looked over at Wendy. Giving her a look as if to say 'I have no idea' she was beginning to think that she'd have to walk to class with Wendy from now on to avoid Benjamin sitting with her.

Turning back to look at Benjamin, Mira whacked him in the arm.
"You can catch up on your beauty sleep later. I'm not your personal note taker besides its review." she told him quietly as to not interrupt anything. Looking back to the front of the class she wasn't going to get in trouble because of him, not now not ever.

User Image

With: Class... Benjamin

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:30 pm
~New Year~

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:32 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ Mᴀɢɪᴄ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ || Sᴛᴜᴅʏ ᴏғ Aɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ Rᴜɴᴇs

════════════════════════

Grayson, unlike last year, was actually prepared to lecture when the students entered the classroom. He was seated behind his desk, but as people filed in, he stood and walked in front of it to stand before them all. He waited until the last of the students found their seats before speaking.

"Hello class, and welcome back to History of Magic. Today, I figured we could review what was learned in the last class as a refresher for those that may need it. After all, an entire summer has passed, which means you might have had time to forget some of what you may have learned. Please answer one at a time and cover one topic each. That way, hopefully everyone will get a chance to answer and participate."

════════════════════════
                                            Location: History of Magic classroom
                                            Thinking: So do the kids still remember anything from last year or no?
                                            Taken by: Amata Harlowe
                                            OOC:

Now where did I put that wand?

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:55 pm
User Image

User Image User ImageLocation: History - Tuesday @ 9:00am

Dakota walked into history right after his mythology class. Taking a seat near the front he waited for his friends and got ready for review. Getting right back into it, Dakota raised his hand before speaking up with his usual excitement. "When talking about Nicolas Flamel. The famous alchemist that's known for making the philosophers stone, which is used to create the elixir of life." he smiled brightly as he finished and waited for the next person to go. They had covered a lot of topics last year so there were more then enough to go around.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Class... Professor Powell

Wearing: Ravenclaw Uniform

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
Not to mention quite inventive.
You'll find your home in...
Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:05 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper fourth year

Pru still couldn't stand History of Magic, but she wouldn't be disrespectful and not participate. She reluctantly raised her hand with the barest hint of a grimace. "Last year we learned about Newt Scamander." She wasn't going to say much more than that. She didn't want to say something wrong and potentially have someone obnoxiously correct her in front of the whole class.

OOC:
Username

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:30 am
                          User Image
                          USERNAME HERE

【 LOCATION 】 history class x 【 MOOD 】 bored x 【 COMPANY 】 fourth years x 【 CLOTHING 】 uniform

Maisie had to drag herself into history -- she was still none too keen on the subject, much less at 9am... Either way, she was required to, so Maisie decided on sitting in the rear of the room, trying her best to at least look like she was paying attention. Hey, at least they were just reviewing what they'd done the previous year, it wasn't like she really had to pay attention in the first place...

User Image

Fourth Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces