Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Threads
University of Hermes: Tremere Chantry (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
serpentsong generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 2!

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:39 pm
((Rolling for Evangeline's Rank))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:53 pm
Sunshine had had a wonderful day. It hadnt been really eventful but she had successful preformed a spell it was a minor one but all accomplishment were great. Her pride was hard to hide and she wanted to share her glory with the clan but it didnt seem right. "After all it was only a minor spell." she thought to herself.

Deciding against sharing her accomplishment with everyone; Sunshine takes a walk though the school to settle her excitement. Walking alway seemed to help her control her emotions.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

serpentsong

Aged Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:24 pm
((Seeing as Lazarus' RP has come to a dead halt for some time, I am going to stop it where it is and skip ahead to the present time, just so I am not stagnating in this thread...I would like to see Tremere more active. XD ))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:08 am
Sunshine wondered though the school in some what a dream. She had been studying so much that she hadnt even really had a chance to meat an other members of the clan. Her head in the cloud a little she decided to walk around the School to see if she would run into anyone.

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:01 pm
Rose was in a mood the babies were kicking again. She walks down stairs and looks around. Her mate was learning magic that good she was doing well with her potions. Now she was looking for some to talk to  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:17 am
Sunshine spots her mate watling around the school. She was so happy to be having babies. They had waited a long time to be blessed by the gods. Now their wait was over it was so wonderful.

Calling out to Rose; Sunshine says "Hello my sweet love"

OneWintersNite

Kindly Kitten

nekolulu

Intellectual Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:11 am
Rose spots her mate " hello dear how are you.?" She watches her and smiles-  
✚ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash