Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Nanny** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:13 pm
Fenrir sits up and pushes his back against the wall, "By the way, kids, this is your new babysitter, Briar. Briar, you have already met our nuke, and this is Rose." He motions toward the young girl.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:35 am
Briar cautiously waved at the little girl. She was already slightly nervous, but she tried not to let it show. "Hey!" she said with a cheerful smile, something she was unused to. "How are you?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:47 am
((Since Haven's gone for a while and this story has to move along, I'll rp as Rose.))

The pink hedgecat smiled widely at the new face. "I'm fine, miss. My name's Rose! And this is my brother, B.E.N.!" She cheered. She skipped up close to Briar, staring up at her with big sparkling eyes that could give a man with diabetes a heart attack. "What's your name?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:23 pm
((Thanks! 3nodding ))

Briar was never subsceptable to cute things, but Rose nearly made her faint from sweetness. "My name is Briar!" she said with her best attempt at kindness. "I'm looking forward to spending lots of time with you!"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:52 pm
Rose closed the distance and hugged Briar's leg. "You are?! That means more people to play with!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:07 pm
Briar cringed slightly, waiting for Rose to spit on her or cuss her out as children she knew usually did.
It never happened.
Attempting to recover, she pet Rose's head and asked, "Uh, yeah! What kinds of things do you like to do? Like, Cops 'n Robbers?" She chuckled as she added, "I'm usually on both sides during that game."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:26 pm
"Really, just anything you want!" Rose replied. Me and B.E.N. were just tossing a ball around, but if you have another game, we'll play it!" Rose continued to look at Briar with her big sparkling eyes, the sincerity in her voice was completely pure.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:31 pm
"Well, I'll leave you guys alone. I doubt you want me here spoiling the fun." says Fenrir, walking to the door. He was glad they got off on a good foot, and seemed to be bonding.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:55 pm
Briar wanted to stop Fenrir as he left, but she decided against it; she would invite him to "play" later.
"I really don't know a lot of games." she confessed, "Would you mind... teaching me some?"
Briar wondered why she liked Rose so much. Not that she had a reason not to; it usually just took her a while to feel like being kind to someone.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:55 pm
Fenrir leaves closes the door. The main reason he wanted to leave was to give her a chance to bond with Rose without him there. But just in case he enters the shadows and watches her, so if anything happened, he could conveniently check in on them and help. 'Yeah, it isn't the most honest thing in the world, but it doesn't hurt anyone. And I'm sure nothing will happen, I'm just making sure.' he thinks to himself, getting into a good position to watch.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:34 pm
"Sure!" Rose replied. "We can play hide and seek!" Rose led Briar over to a corner in the room. "One person counts to 20, and everyone else hides! The person who counted has to find everyone else! When you find everyone, you win!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:04 pm
Since Fenrir was one with the shadows, he was everywhere at once in the castle. So naturally Martini heard his thoughts and decided to throw in his two-sense in because, hey, how else would this rp have any fun? I keep telling you, Fenrir. One mustn't keep things from the ones they're planning to ravage. He thought, pushing it gently towards Fenrir.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:27 am
((Just for fun, I'm going to have this be the first time this has happened to Fenrir))

Fenrir nearly jumped out of the wall from the sudden intrusion into his mind. "M-Martini...? Is that you?" he asks. It sure as hell sounded like him.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:26 am
(("Ravage?" xd ))

Briar nodded and faced the corner. Thank God I can count...she thought to herself with relief. "Okay. One, two, three..."
***Minor Time Skip***
"Twenty!" she finished. She tuned back around, and no one was in sight. She sighed, knowing thy she had her work cut out for her.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash