Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Pony Roleplays (Closed)
Ponymon: Pinkie Pink Version - CO Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:54 pm
((HAHA!! XD True. But still, I'd rather have a doughnut anyway. I've never had a Rice Ball.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:53 pm
((I have! It's not that bad, actually! But that's only my opinion. wink ))  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:48 pm
((I'm sure it is good. I mean Rice is good, Balls... I don't know about that. But Rice is good.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:23 pm
"Well, I suppose Tempest is gonna stay in he city tonight. Just you and me here tonight." Bonfire said getting his mess kit out to begin eating. He let Pidgey out of it's pokeball and got pokemon food ready for his three new friends.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:39 pm
Autha followed suit, releasing her Bulbasaur, who went over to associate with her new friend. Autha blushed and said to Bonfire, "I suppose we have the camp to ourselves then, do we not?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:20 pm
"Yep!" Bonfire said cheerily. He looked up to the moon after taking a bite of his meal. "Only two more days here, sadly. After that, we get transported back to Equestria." Bonfire and Autha's pokemon all looked at him with confusion and worry. Bonfire suddenly felt extremely guilty. "Oh, um... oh no... I forgot about that until now... Autha? A little help? I can't break it to them on my own..."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:29 pm
She sat next to Bobfire and nuzzled him. "I shall do my best, darling." she said to him before turning to the Pokemon. She bit her lip and stated, "Well, see, we are not from your world. We are from a different place, someplace far beyond here. We will have to go back to our home soon, and you all will be free to go about life as you wish."
Nidorina whimpered sadly and turned away, and Bulbasaur examined the grass, a sullen look on her face.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:36 pm
Charmander looked very downtrodden and Nidorino nuzzled Nidorina, trying to comfort her. Pidgey tried to bite back tears. "I know we've all become good fiends in such a short time, but... we can't stay here forever. I'll make sure you all go to good homes." Bonfire nuzzled Autha and a tear rolled down his cheek. "I feel so bad having to leave you all, though..."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:54 pm
"Is there no way we could bring them with us?" she asked wistfully. Her heart ached, but she had to stay strong; she wanted to prove herself to Bonfire, to make him see that she was more good than harm.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:42 pm
Bonfire sadly shook his head. "Just like we don't belong here, they don't belong in Equestria..." Bonfire kissed Autha's muzzle. "But thanks for trying."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:41 am
She sighed. "You are right, dear," she said sadly, "It was rash of me to think that."  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:46 am
The group of pokemon came closer and sat down, surrounding the two ponies. Even if they weren't going to be together for much longer, they still wanted to fight for them as long as they could.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:51 am
Autha smiled and leaned her head on Bonfire. "But we still have time, yes? No use getting upset yet." She kissed Bonfire's cheek and asked, "So, what is for dinner again, darling?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:33 pm

Bonfire, in an attempt to save time in the morning, had decided to just sleep in the only tent that was set up; Autha's tent. He meant nothing perverse from doing so, he just wanted to be close to Autha, especially after the scene last night. Although, Bonfire has had a tendency to roll in his sleep, which is exactly what happened. Bonfire rolled over and his arm fell over Autha, his body now up against Autha.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 4:29 pm
Autha stirred slightly. She was a light sleeper, so she opened her eyes quickly. She blushed and said nothing, scooting closer to Bonfire. She was certainly not the type to make moves, but seeing as how his arm was already around her, she snuggled up to him and sighed happily.  
Pony Roleplays (Closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff