Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Old Friends, Old Magik [open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:01 pm
Maverick walked over to the Aaron and chimed in with a grin "Quite the dysfunctional re-union. If I might say. Almost makes me wish I had my own little...family? I believe that would be the correct term to call you all." He thought for a moment. "So where is the one you mentioned, Lou?" He was very intrigued to meet her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image
" L i f e is no f u n without a little s o u n d . "

☽☾

"Then, why didn't you talk to me?" I cried into Aaron's chest, "Why didn't you IM me and talk to me about everything that happened? Not just the thing with Ama and the others, but with your parents. I would've listened." I gripped his shirt and pulled myself closer to him still crying. "I would've even walked over to your house even though it would've taken me like an hour to. Why did you just stop talking to me?" It would've hurt me less to think about the fact he didn't talk to me for about a year if I hadn't had a crush on him since around eighth grade more or less. Though of course, life and drama didn't want to have mercy on me and threw their baseballs at my face rather than the way I would've want.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A l e x i a J a y y E l i z a b e t h C i p r i a n o
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:15 pm
X heard everything from down the hall he leaned on the wall and slid down to the floor. He looked at Aaron and Lexayy but closed his eyes acting like this was a dream. Life would not be the same anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:23 pm
"Staring at a computer screen for my therapy isn't the same as doing it face to face. At home I just wanted to play video games, blast music, anything to block out the drama. And I'm not enough of a d**k to make you walk an hour just to listen to me rant about family bullshit." Aaron said letting his hand rest comfortingly atop her head. "Again, I know I should have stayed in touch and I'm sorry."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:30 pm
Unable to stop crying, Ama looked down at the thick leather bracelet that was tightly strapped to her right wrist. Stripping it off, her left hand searched her waistband until she found the razor she had hidden there. Taking it out, she now looked at her exposed wrist, covered with scars that had previously been hiding beneath her bracelet. She'd taken up cutting once everyone split up, and she had stopped for a while though with Lexayy returning and screaming at her, Ama couldn't deal with the guilt and anger and sadness that she felt.

Huddling down in her corner a little more and confident she was alone now, Ama pressed the sharp corner of the razor into her wrist before slowly drawing it across the soft flesh of her arm. Biting her lip and still sniffling, Ama focused on the deep red blood that slowly began to seep from the cut and run down her arm. With the sight of the blood and the serotonin released, Ama felt herself slowly calming down, imagining her problems dripping away with the blood.

((There's a bit of high school for me. All done cutting, but yeah. Oh Maya...you and your raging hormones. *shakes head*))  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image

☽☾

Just then an old song popped into my head. I forgot who had sung it, but it was a beautiful song called "Thousand Miles". If this was a musical, I'd swear I would've burst into song singing that. Though luckily, this was real life. Not that I don't like singing, but randomly singing out of nowhere and having seemingly unrehearsed flash mobs throughout life is a bit over the top for me. "I'd walk a thousand miles if I could just see you..." I said the lyric so lightly, the words couldn't have even existed at that moment in time. I looked over at Mav and looked off once again, feeling like I was stealing Aaron away. "I'm sorry..." I said, more audibly this time. It seemed in these kind of situations that's all I could say.

☽☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:37 pm
"Again, it's not your fault. Stop apologizing before you start apologizing for apologizing so much." Aaron teased as he lightly knocked her on the head. "Now, since you seem to be in no mood to go to class, I propose we ditch school and go do something fun for a bit of re-bonding." he suggested with a cheery smile.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image

☽☾

"I made the twins upset though..." I said softly, looking down and closing my eyes, "I don't want them to be upset..." Good, old me. No matter how many times I'd get hurt I'd still try to do good for others.

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:46 pm
"And they can come too! ******** school, we need to get the band back together!" Aaron proclaimed. "And at some point you need to tell me about those assholes that beat you up before. That s**t's not gonna fly on my watch."

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:50 pm
Maverick merely stood beside his friend. This new girl had caused such disruption, and it was only the first day. He pondered what bonded them together in the first place. He also pondered what would happen to this group now. He continued to watch and study the situation unfold before him.  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image

☽☾

"What if they won't come?" I asked flatly, looking up at Aaron, "What if none of them come? And Lou... She doesn't even know I'm here..." I honestly just wished I could pass out again right then and there. Screw drama, I'd rather sleep. Not deal with anything, just sleep. Gosh, it's such a battle in the pro and con list of narcolepsy.

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:58 pm
X got up and walked to the gym so he could unwind. He took off his jacket and started to play some basketball. He shot a few shots but he missed all the shots he knew that the emotions messed him up. "i cant be like this. The game is next week I cant let the team down" he said to himself.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:07 pm
((Woah, I just realized how similar this all is to an anime I watched called AnoHana. Except in that one of the ex-friends is seeing the ghost of one of the friends who died and has to get the group back together before she can pass on. >.> Very sad, but very sweet. I highly recommend it. :3 ))

"Then the others are jerks for not caring. I'm pretty sure everyone's well aware of how much things started to suck between us after you left and they should want to go back to how things were before. And again, if they don't, then they're jerks for not caring."

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:13 pm
User Image

☽☾

I was silent for a passing moment. Then, I opened my moth and softly said, "Okay..." I didn't know what else to say, except that. Just go with it. 'I just know something will go wrong. Again.' I thought negatively, 'It always seems to happen.'

☽☾

R o c k e r
S i x t e e n
J u n i o r

[I'm not even gonna talk about what this roleplay makes me think about. At least, again, publicly, I won't.]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 9:22 pm
"Great! Now come on, Mr. Sporty McJock is probably in the gym or something." Aaron said taking her hand and pulling her long. "On a lighter note, I can now say what no other man will ever be able to: I've been in the oft spoken of in whispers girls' bathroom. And it smells flowery as hell compared to the guys' room."

((This time based on true events back at my old school. 8D One of my guy friends was walking past and he commented on how unbelievably flowery it smelled. Us ladies who were used to going in there were just like "If you say so..." ))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff