Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Demon Realm
Erl'elee d'lil drathir lu' thac'zil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:30 pm
Cris blushed as she touched his forehead.
"Hmm. I was sure Baulken would win this time. He swore he would do it too."
He closed his eyes and was going to say ok to the soup and tea when he heard the music from outside.

It took a few minutes to realize it, but when he did he groaned.

"We missed the funeral....I remember Baulken saying it was today...."

He looked to her and grinned.

"You won't have to cook! All we have to do is wash up and join the party and we can have food.

What do you say? Shall we go?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lareth smiled and got up and offered a hand to Amity.
"Don't worry. Once they see her dancing with me, they will be polite to her...otherwise, they know what happens when they disrespect my friends."
He simply nodded to Cynthia's words and handed her his flask.
"Drink this. Tell me what you think when I am done dancing."  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:44 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Red Gypsy

"Sure but are you will enough to go and party after all that you drank last night?" Yamille asked him. She had no probably going out to drink and party more but for those who where just all ready hanged over...it was not a good idea. Lir dropped off a clean dress for and told her that her and Dagra would be busy for the time being. Nodding to them she grabbed the dress and headed to the other room to change. "Better get dress or we are going to miss out on fun" she said closing the door behind her.

Amity looked at Cynthia one last time before she took Lareth hand and smiled. She was a little nervous to be dancing in front of so many people but she was good at Dancing though she had not done so in years. Taking the hair clips she clipped it in to her top.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 3:56 pm
Cynthia took the flask then motioned Amity to go with her other hand and sat back in her chair. She did take a small drink from the flask and had to admit that it was very good.

While they were dancing, she had several drow come up to her that remembered her from her last visit to them in the elven realm, most of them bringing either food or something refreshing to drink. She would talk with each of them for a little bit then watched them get claimed for dances.

She wished she could do more dancing. She missed it, oddly enough. But she knew there would be other times and simply enjoyed the music and watching the party while snacking on the various foods that had been brought to her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:01 pm
He looked a bit sheepish.
"I guess you are right...I probably shouldn't but....I promise I wont drink or dance. I will simply eat and ease my headache with good food."

As she left he wondered if she wanted to really go, because it seemed like she wasn't fond of the idea.

He sighed and figured she must think he was trying to delay his promise to her of taking her back to the demon kings castle. He wasn't....but after they had food, he would take her back.

When he was dressed and ready he tried to wake the dwarf to no avail. He left a note saying where they were going and to join them if he wanted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even though it had been some time since he last danced, He found Amity an enjoyable partner as he spun her around and laughed.The drow were one of the few clans of the elves he liked as they knew how to have a good time. That and they were not so stuffy with him as their lighter cousins were.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:14 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Red Gypsy

Yamille was waiting done by the door smiling and looking amazing in a pink and purple dress that had slits in the selves and both sides of the skirt. She had matching heels that had ribbons that wrapped all the way to her thighs and ribbons in her hair that was buned up. "Took you long enough" she said bugging him as she tossed him some thing, "yea cut back on the drinking we don't need you blacking out." She tossed him some water to drink before they left. She was excited to go try some drow food and wine for once and hopeful make sure Cris did not get hurt or sick.

Amity just enjoyed her time dancing as she smiled and her skirt twirled as she was spun around. "You are a good dancer King Lareth" she said as she noticed a few people watching them and she blushed. She was hoping no one was for she did not like to get noticed. She all ready stood out against her darker cousins and she was standing out more and she was emebressed.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:32 pm
Cris and Yamille made it to the party. They were greeted though most preferred to speak to Yamille as she looked friendlier and she was quite beautiful. As they went to get food he noticed a slightly raised dais and pointed towards Cynthia.
"Oh? I wonder who she is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lareth gave Amity a wink as he expertly danced with her.
"Thankfully I practiced a bunch of dances over the years. Otherwise I would be stomping on your toes and be as if I was boy!"

Lareth spun her around once more before the song ended.
"Thank you for the dance. Shall we have another or shall you dance with another? I think I see two males trying to make their way here non nonchalantly. DO not worry I will be nearby to help you."  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:43 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Red Gypsy

Yamille enjoyed the attetion from the guys as she flirted with some of them. She could not help it plus it was a party. Going with Cris towards the food she stopped and looked where he pointed. "OMGs Cynthia" She shouted and waved at her old friend. She was surprised to see her there but all so worried. Cyn looked paler then normal. "Cris I will be right back" she said to him as she headed towards her friend. She hoped Cris would be fine with out her as she wanted to see what Cyn was not looking will.

"Will you are a very good dancer. I am self and a little out of practice for I prefer to read than dance" Amity said before the song ended. She looked up at him before around at every one. She did not know if she was ready to dance with any one she did not know. "I think I will go find Aeriolous and ask him for a dance so you can get back to Cynthia" she said as she crustyed to him, "thank you and hopeful we can have another dance before the evening ends."  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 4:48 pm
Devossy

Cynthia heard someone shout her name and turned only to wind up with her jaw hanging open for a moment. Then she was shouting right back, "Yamille! Get your cute little a** up here!" she called out, not bothering any of the drow at all. In fact, a few of the more pleasantly drunk were calling out suggestions that were, for the most part, anatomically impossible.

When Yamille joined her, she found herself engulfed by an enthusiastic hug that she returned as best as she could. They exchanged kisses then Cynthia motioned for her to sit next to her, "So what mischief have you been getting into gypsy-girl?" she asked her with a wide smile, still holding one of her hands.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:01 pm
Red Gypsy

"Lots since I last seen you" Yamille said smiling as she sat down. Grabbing a piece of food she tossed it in her mouth before telling Cyn what and where she had been. "After I left you me and my demon bf at the time bro...ok more he dumped me for I did not want him going off to find more power." she said annoyed, "I have never been dumped for power. Other girls and guys I am use to but power...what a jerk. Any ways after that I called Anube to come get me and take me to Vampire Island so I could calm down and not be upset any more. There I meet Cris a drow who can't remember who he is. Feeling bad I suggest helping him out, since he cheered me up. The short stuff showed up and said cris was important person here so we went to the castle to get some one to help us get here and guess what?" she was grinning ear to ear as she could not keep it in any more. "Anube has a mate" she said laughing, "and this girl is tough omgs she could kick some a**. Her name is blade and she works for him. After that we got her and ended up having a drinking contrast, I win like normal, and now here but was so shocked to see you here" She said as she gave Cyn another big hug.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:03 pm
Cris let her go off as she joined her friend as he turned in time to see Baulken walking up to him. He smiled at the drowsy and grumpy dwarf. Baulken nodded and without saying anything more, herded the drow male towards the food table. Sometimes, guys didn't need words.
Aeriolous popped up suddenly as he was nearby and scooted himself into a position to shoo any of the other male drow away. It was a sign to let the guys know, she was not ready to dance with any of them, which the men accepted.

he bowed to Amity.

"Shall you honor me with a dance? My partner went to go eat and I am in a dancing mood."

Lareth was surprised at how Aeriolous was conveniently nearby in order to offer assistance with a dance, but it was good the drow king was keeping an eye on his guest. He nodded to Aeriolous and kissed Amity's hand.

"I do hope to dance with you again as well. Kick him if he steps on your toes."

Lareth winked at amity before he left to go check on Cynthia.  

Hot Champion_of_justice
Crew

Shadowy Guildsman

7,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:08 pm
Hot Champion_of_justice

Amity just gave a light laugh as she smiled and blushed to Lareth. "shall do" she said before turning to Aeriolous and crusting, "I would love to" As she got back up she held a hand out for him to take. She was in a much better mood and an was having lots of fun.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:40 pm
Cynthia happily listened to Yamille rattle on then told a bit of her own story, though she did leave out quite a bit. But she did point out that she was now Lareth's official mistress and loving every moment of it. Well, all except the part of being injured at the moment.

She knew she'd give more details later on but for now was simply enjoying her company. But something caught her eye and she turned to find Lareth approaching, not realizing that the fact that she loved him shown clearly on her face now...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 5:48 pm
Red Gypsy

Yamille looked at Cynthia and than at Lareth who was coming there way. Grinning she waved her hand in front of cyn's eyes. "earth to Cyn your tweeter petted" she said with a laugh, "I am happy you found a good guy final to be in love with. You need one after all that you have been through.Part of me is shocked he let your self be called mistress" She did not know Lareth to will but from the look on Cyn's face she knew her friend was happy as could be. "  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:07 pm
Devossy

Cynthia actually blushed at Yamille's teasing and gave a simple one-shouldered shrug over the situation, "I'll take what I can get of him... I've actually been in love with him for centuries now..." she told her softly, knowing she'd know exactly who he was with that.

She'd told Yamille about him long ago but not his name and that she'd never expected to actually wind up in a relationship with him since he'd hated her for so long.  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 6:27 pm
Red Gypsy

Yamille opened her mouth and than closed it as she looked at the two of them. "Ooooooo thats the guy" she said with a light whistle. Will she was happy her friend was with the man she loved but she never thought the guy she was talking about was Lareth. She sat there before she smiled and pulled Cyn close. "ok enough light talk" she said, "how is he in bed?" She had to ask to just bug cyn and see if she could not see her friend go red.  
Demon Realm

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff