Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Drama In a Small Town((Need One Male// Open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yeah sure
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 5:30 pm
[Yay for drama]

Victor nearly jumped when he heard Ran's voice. Though he probably shouldn't be too surprised. He stood up and managed to get out of the stall. "Hey, whats up?" Victor asked as if nothing too unusual had happened, though he still did look a little nauseous.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:18 pm
User Image

Sunshine, there ain't a thing that you can do that's gonna ruin my night.
But, there's just something about
This dizzy dreamer and her bleeding little blue boy.
Licking your fingers like you're done and,
You've decided there is so much more than me.
And baby, honestly it's harder breathing next to you, I shake.
I brought a gun and as the preacher tried to stop me.
Hold my heart it's beating for you anyway.

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew was about to add a duh when the bathroom door opened. He jumped. s**t it was Ren. He stepped onto the seat hiding in the corner of the stall least visible from outside. He held his breath for fear of discovery, God this was not good.

User Image

So, what if I can't forget you?
I'll burn your name into my throat.
I'll be the fire that'll catch you.
What's so good about picking up the pieces?
What if I don't even want to?

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:28 pm
Ren watched Victor carefully, looking him up to down before offering a smile.
"You just didn't say anything at first, I was worried where you were." He took his hands out of his pockets and turned on the sink to wash his hands. "Did you hack up your insides?" He glanced at him from the reflection in the mirror. "Because you still look a bit sick." He turned the sink off and went to dry his hands, wiggling his fingers mindlessy.

"If somethings bugging you, you could tell me, you know," Ren offered. He slung an arm around Victor and laughed a little. "I was worried you know. Your face looked kinda funny before you left and it made me feel bit concerned." Ren loosened his grip on Victor and repocketed his hands, looking up at Victor.

[ Heehee, Alexander is stuck in the stall. Make me laugh, thinking about it. ]

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:31 pm
"Well... I realized how.... took advantage of my last week.... just remembering that made me sick.... I remembered it was Ashley..." Victor said remembering it made him feel like puking again. At least now he was actually empty so there was nothing to puke up.

[I thought about submitting a character named Victoria. Just as someone extra]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:42 pm
Ren laughed again. He rubbed the back of his head, leaning back to stretch. "Chicks like that are ******** nasty. I'm not suprised you would wretch thinking about it." He gave a small sigh and leaned against the wall.
"But you know, you can't be worse off than me. I slept with that nerdy chick and now Evelyn's giving me the cold shoulder." He looked away, to the wall, and his tone sort of lost its play. "Maybe..." He paused, trying to figure himself out. "Maybe I should dump her. I mean, why do I have to put up with her? It was just one ******** up, and it wasn't like I was in any sort of mind to be rational that night. If anything, I would've slept with any girl who opened their legs to me."

Ren looked back at Victor. "Sorry. Don't tell anyone, 'kay? I sounded like a douche bag," he murmured.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:46 pm
"Don't worry about it." Victor said chuckling, "Drug dealers can keep secrets well after all" he said trying to lighten the mood. "But yeah, that night really was insane"  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:48 pm
User Image

Sunshine, there ain't a thing that you can do that's gonna ruin my night.
But, there's just something about
This dizzy dreamer and her bleeding little blue boy.
Licking your fingers like you're done and,
You've decided there is so much more than me.
And baby, honestly it's harder breathing next to you, I shake.
I brought a gun and as the preacher tried to stop me.
Hold my heart it's beating for you anyway.

User Image

Andrew Lovelace

User Image

Andrew listened his breathing as slow as he could get it. He had never heard his best friends boyfriend speak like this. Wait did he just say that he didn't know if he should keep going out with her after this. Wait what? That sleeze bag cheated on his best friend and then had the nerve! He almost burst out of the stall right then, but he restrained himself. He wasn't the only one in this. He could not be caught here.

User Image

So, what if I can't forget you?
I'll burn your name into my throat.
I'll be the fire that'll catch you.
What's so good about picking up the pieces?
What if I don't even want to?

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:06 pm
Ren laughed again. "Yeah," he murmured. He would never tell Victor that he was having second thoughts. No, Ren feared if he were out right with how he felt, Victor might think of him funny. He especially didn't want to tell anyone else about how he felt either. Ren had to keep it inside, though it often pained him that he couldn't be honest about himself.

"I don't even remember half that night, honestly. But you know, since then, I've been scared to go out again. I might not remember anything next time. I might not be able to control myself. I mean look what happened this time and now Evelyn's riding my a** about infidelity. I don't want it to be the next time and I make a mistake where she has to scold me about it. I'm tired of it."
It was true. Ren looked weary lately, and it was partially due to Evelyn's rampage. He'd just hope she'd settle down before Ren finlly does end up deciding to dump her.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:12 pm
User Image

Who's to know if
your soul will fade at all?
The one you sold to fool the world,
You lost your self esteem along the
Way Yeah, Good god!
Your coming up with reasons,
Good God! Your dragging it out,
Good god! It's the changing of the
seasons, I feel so raped, So Follow
Me down, just Fake it!

User Image

Lissie didn't like that she was left in the class room while the boys got to console each other. She sat at her desk patiently waiting for them to get back, her legs crossed. Her greek sandal clad foot jiggling. God! They were taking forever! She went up to the teachers desk. "Can I go to my car and get my binder? I forgot it wasn't in my bag?" She said the picture of innocence except for her ensemble." Yes but don't dawdle." The teacher said dismissing her with a wave of his fingers. She strolled out of the class room. Truth be told her binder was in her locker, and she would bring it back. She went to the boys bathroom, and knocked on the door. "Boys! This is your mother speaking, and I demand you open this door before I count too three! One! Two!" She said with a mom voice going on and everything.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:14 pm
Victor seemed sad. He really was worried about Ren. He had no idea if there was anything he could do to help. If anything zydrate might just make things worse. He took a step forward them pulled Ren into a hug. He hoped it might help. It was something he'd normally do if he felt if anyone needed a hug. He wasn't sure what to say. He didn't know what to say.

He shivered seeing a presence on the other side of the door. Then there was suddenly knocking. "Looks like we were gone too long"

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:50 pm
[I didn't notice the post before mine lol]  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:05 pm
User Image
I go ooh ooh, you go ah ah
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la
I can la, la, la, l-la, la
I wanna, wanna, wanna get, get, get what I want, don't stop

Abigail walked into the school, alone. Not having seen either of her friends on the way to the school which was unusual but either way she continued on. She smiled some as she walked gracefully across the halls, turning some heads as she always seemed to do since the amazing night she had had. She just shook her head as she knew they were thinking, 'He was with that?' Some were probably thinking, 'I can't believe his girlfriend hasn't killed her yet.' Or some other atrocious fragments of their thoughts. She continued to smile a small smile though as she walked to class. She had first third and fourth period with Ren. She was never late but she couldn't ever draw attention to herself. So she entered the classroom and sat in the front corner next to the window and pulled her books out and got ready for notes or tests, or whatever might happen.

I feel so untouched and I want you so much
That I just can't resist you, it's not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now, need you so much
Somehow I can't forget you, I've gone crazy from the moment I met you

Alright I'm posting before im left to far behind lol  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:23 pm
[lol, sorry about that. We kinda got carried away.]

Victoria looked up when Abigail walked in. 'She' had her long blonde hair tied back in a low pony tail, and wore 'her' usual black button skirt, and long black skirt that went down to 'her' ankles. 'She' quickly went back to writing the notes down.

Somehow Victoria had kept a very strange secret since middle school. Both of 'her' parents were not too smart, and thought 'she' was female. Unlike most children 'she' wasn't born in a hospital, but in the home her parents lived it.

Though it didn't help that when 'she' was a child she'd usually wore a swimsuit when bathing.

However during middle school 'she' found out 'she' was actually male. Victoria decided to keep it secret at least until after getting out of high school. He was mainly afraid of what people would think of him. Probably would think of him as a freak since he'd always dressed as a girl.

At least it didn't effect 'her' singing...

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:05 pm
Ren seemed suprised by the hug momentarily before smiling. It was Victor's way of being compassionate and Ren had long since accepted that. Though he found it kind of weird, he gave Victor a quick squeeze before letting go, the knocking on the door catching his attention. It was clearly Lissie who was trying to usher them back to class. Ren smiled and pocketed his hands, his playful expression reappearing and the solemn turmoil was supressed once again.

He glanced at Victor and laughed a bit. He wasn't suprised tht Lissie had come looking for them. The three were practically inseperable. He went to open the door, not wanting to keep the girl waiting. "Now," he chirped, planning to toy with Lissie. "What would you do if you had to count to 3? Would you torture us then?" He messed with her hair and laughed.

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:19 pm
Victor smiled as he followed. Though still a little green he looked as if he was feeling better now. He let out a light laugh, "Sorry for taking so long" he said while smiling.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff