Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
ℓιƒε тιмεs [Accepting; Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:25 pm
User Image
M O N S T E R ... How should I F E E L ?
C R E A T U R E S lie here...
Looking through the W I N D O W .
I will... Hear the V O I C E S !
I'm a G L A S S child...
I am Hannah's R E G R E T S !

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

Taking the bottle, I stared at it. 'Sleep...' I thought, 'Will my nightmares stay away if I take these?' "Do you know if... If a person suffers from nightmares a lot... That they will stop if I take these?" I asked quietly.

'You'll never escape me or the nightmares, Alexia Jayy. Never.' the demon said, confidently.

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Tell me what you want to H E A R ...
Something that will light those Y E A R S ...
Sick of all the I N S I N C E R E ...
So I'm gonna give A L L ...
WWWWWWmy S E C E R E T S ...
WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:30 pm
"It should work normally. I've had bad dreams since.... I can't remember when... It helps me escape my nightmares" Victor said trying to be reassuring. "However... there is a slight side effect. It takes a little bit longer to wake up than normal. As if waking form that stuff doctors give before surgery."

[I would know. When I first woke up I felt as if I couldn't even open my eyes let alone move. It took at least five minutes before I was able to wake up.]

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:34 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

'I can finally escape...' I thought, smiling wickedly. "I don't care. I've always liked my bed anyways." I told Victor, "It's the nightmares that keeps me away from sleep."

The demon frowned and said, 'You'll run out eventually. I'm sure he will make you pay for the next bottle.'

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:45 pm
"Alright" Victor said, "But I have to tell you. Take it nine hours before you intend to wake up. In most cases people would sleep for that long. Also give yourself five or ten minutes to wake up. You also shouldn't rush either, otherwise you might end up falling on your face" He added. Just as small warnings.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:47 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

"Thank you..." I said in a hush voice, putting the bottle in my bag, "Thank you, Victor..."

'You won't be thanking him when I come back...'

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:21 pm
"I hope it works" Victor said.

David turned to face forward. Why did his chest hurt so much? He was glad Victor was becoming friends with a girl and all. But... maybe that Zydrate he gave him was still in effect... no it can't be. His face turned red when his thoughts suddenly turned to Victor being topless eating a banana. He was shivering too. Why did Aya have them sit in the table in fount of Victor?

Panic began to set in, "What the hell is happening to me... why is this happening... I...

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Luciiraptar

Dapper Lover

4,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 7:41 pm
After Zara got his schedule, he didn't particularly feel like going to learn mathematics, so he did something he used to do with girlfriends in Scotland and skipped. However, this time, he spent his time with an older woman: His mother. She scolded him for skipping class, then chuckled softly. "Remind me of myself, kid. Very good." He settled in to talk to her for the entirety of first period.

After Alyssa left, I had nothing to do, so I huffed and made my way to gym. I didn't actually participate, because of an absolutely terrible leg injury a few years ago that keeps me from doing anything strenuous... because when you're sixteen and running away, the first thing you gotta learn is who makes good forgeries. A few sex friends with some equipment and the ability to use it got me out of a lot of things I'd rather not do. Particularly gym.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:11 pm
[I wonder is Alexia would notice David's odd behavior]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:14 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

I looked up and at David. I leaned over to Victor and whispered, "Is he okay? He looks like he's... I dunno panicking or something..."

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

[I'm just trying to let others catch up, lol.]  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:32 pm
[Good point. I guess I should stop for a little bit after this post]

Victor looked at David. He was acting weird lately. Hanging out with Aya so much even though he knew how much he hated her for some reason. But as he stared his face turned red. "I, I guess"

David's thoughts seem to be going on a rampage. Suddenly he wanted nothing but to take Victor somewhere to do... unspeakable things... why was he thinking these things? He didn't swing that way. But the thought to kissing Victor got him excited.

Aya noticed how David was acting, and how his nose started bleeding. "David... your nose is bleeding" she said with a disquested look on her face. She had a feeling he was thinking of her brother. She looked as if she wanted to vomit.

"If you don't stop... I'm going to tell everyone about that..." she treated. She didn't care if Victor of Alexia heard her.

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:04 am
((Three sentences from finishing the post, and my comp resets-Hate life somethimes. ASLO-Did anyone else notice that a bunch of people put sohpmore-11th grade? I thought it was freshman, sophmore, junior, senior.: 9, 10,11,12?))

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Cynthia finished brushing her hair, then returned to the list that hung on the mirror. She read her checklist aloud as she checked the mirror each time that she said one. "Hair-perfect, clothes-perfect, shoes-perfect, teeth-perfect, makeup-perfect.." She went to her backpack and rechecked her last list. "Books-check, extra clothes-check, phone-check, extra makeup-check, gum-check, scedule-check." She nodded twice and have one last breath as she walked out of the bathroom that joined to what was now her room. It was ment to be one of the twins rooms when they turned thirteen, but they had prefered to stay in the same one. Her heals clicked down the hall to the once conjoined room. She stopped outside of the door. This was the most dangerous part of her day. Worse than brushing each lock of hair exsactly fifty times for optimum smoothness, even scarier than her gym class-which was a mixed class that she took with the woman that decided her fate. It was time to wake up the survivor. She stood outside the door for a while, gaining courage. While it was fine if it was Casey-the worst she would get would be an armfull of freak crying all over her and needing to change her clothes and makeup at school-but if it were Cain she woke up. Cynthia took another breath as she tried to find a silver lining here. It had been Casey for the last week, she decided. So there was a good chance she'd be there agian. With this thought in mind, she was able to muster up enough courage to knock on the door. "Commeon Casey, we're late!!!" She banged on the door three times. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser Image

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User ImageUser Image

Inside the room at the end of the hall, a body lay on a bed that had oncce been on one of the ides. The room was obviously divided down the middle. Half lavender and very neat where the vanity resided next to the bookcase. The blue sde was very messy an the dresser and laundry hamper rested on that side. Lavender swirls dotted the blue side, about as many blue swirls sprinkled the lavender side. The Lavender side had a few dents in the wall and the blue side had littered on the ground a few self help books. While it was obvious the room was divided, it was unclear who;s side was which. The body that lay on the bed was dreaming.
They were on a doubble date with the Dennis twins. Dedire-the readhead- was laughing at something that Cain had said. Delia-the blonde-and Casey were busy makeing out. After a while the talks turned to prom and college. This caused a few tears, the near identical Dennis twins, were older then the identical Collin twins. They had little time to continue hanging out. At the end of the Summer, the Dennis twins were off to Gotham University. Once everyone stopped crying, and laughing, and talking, once they finally noticed the time, the long forgotten food of the picnic was packed into the Dennis' car. Dedrie drove and Deila took shotgun. Amougst the laughing and distractions Dedrie almost didn't get out of the way of the car that came twards them. In horror the group realized that they'd gotten on the wrong side of the seldom used parkway. Rather than panic, Delia assured the group that her sister would turn off at the next exit. They were going to be alright...until the truck came. In a panic Dedrie and Delia jumped out of the car, tucking a rolling to saftey. The Collins noticed the truck, but as they tried to do the same, they realized that the saftey lock was on the back doors. The two attempted to get to the front seat, the truck blew it's horn.

"Common Casey we're late".There was an almost angry banging at the door. Eyes, green from the mood of the body snapped open as the feet hit the floor. Within seconds the door was riped open "How DARE you, you B*TCH!?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Before Cynthia could finish gasping, she was slammed up agianst the wall by her throat. Cain, for that's who was awake today, was crushing her windpipe. "It's bad enough that she died without your stupid self reminding me EVERY SINGLE DAY that she's gone." He paused as he observered his cousin, held to the wall by his elbow. It was only because she was turing red that he let her go. "What were you prattiling about when you woke me?".Lucida took great gasps of air as she landed, couging once or twice. "I'm going to school in twenty minutes, either come with me or don't I'll be in the car." She shakilly walked away, back to her semi-permenent room. She redid her hair in the mirror and added a bit of makeup to the quickly forming bruise on her neck. "Had to be my luck" She murmered to herself angrilly. "I had to get stuck as a babysitter, and Cain had to wake back up. Worst family EVER!"

Once Lucinda left, Cain returned to what was now his room. He picked up a pair of black skinny jeans that he wasn't sure who belonged to and a white shirt he knew was his. He sat down at the vanity to do his hair and blinked twice at the refection. As Twins, they were able to tell who each other were, and the person in the mirror was most deffinetly Casey. 'You didn't have to be so mean to her" Casey said from within the mirror. "She's only tring to help."Cain sighed. "I guess you're right." He took a deep breath. "I miss you" He admitted to the reflection. "I had another blackout, it wasn't as bad. According to the date I was only out for a week."Casey looked at him with sympathy in her gaze. "Live for both of us, alright?" Cain nodded, but when he looked up , the reflection was him once more. He finished his hair and after a thought, grabbed her sweater. He felt a little better. Within minutes the cousins were in Cythia's car and speeding to school. Theey still managedto get there a few minutes early, so Cythia stopped a block from school"You know the drill. Have a good day, call me if you need the anti-depresents and-"And wait twenty minutes after the end of cheer practice to bring the car around-the car that you'll be sliding the keys to me sometime durring the day so that I can park it three blocks away after lunch" Cain rolled his eyes. "Stupid shallow, vapid bi-"Great we get each other...now go"With a scoff, Cain hopped out the side of the Convertable that she'd brought with the money his parents gave her to babysit.
As Cain finished walking to school, Cynthia pulled into her spot, checked her hair one more time and ran to gym early to try and find Jordan. She dashed into the locker room just as Cain, who had longer legs and so moved faster, entered Chemestry on the other side of the building. He quickly found and sat next to Victor. He needed to ask about the stuff he'd given him last summer.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My boyfriend is Music, he's makin' me lose it I sing along La-la-la-la-la" Serrenedy hated math, HATED with a deep, DEEP passion. She hated it second only to her hate of Chem. She had only passed that last year because she remebered that Gambit used kenetic energy and was able to remeber how it worked, as well as radiation and half lives from Hulk. At the moment, she was wandering aimlessly. As the hall moniters came out, she ducked away and tripped over a blonde haired male. "Opps, sorry dude.my fault" She picked herself up halfway off the floor. "Mind if I hide out here?" She asked, never having met the guy before."I'll be quiet, I swear"
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:23 pm
User Image xxx User Image xxx User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ xx ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ xx ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
A ℓ у s s α xxxxx S υ м м ε я lxxxx D α и ι ε ℓ s
What the hell is wrong with me? Don't fit in with anybody, how did this happen to me? Wide awake, I'm bored and I can't fall asleep, and every night is the worst night ever.

Once Alyssa entered her first period she went straight to one of the open tables, the table to the right of a table where a female with black hair and a male with, well uh, purple and pink hair? She didn't stare though, she sat straight down in one of the two chairs at the table and pulled her Chemistry book out. She just wanted the day to be over with, and return to the comfort of her 'home,' if you could call it that. Her real home was back in Florida, with her real friends.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

JORDAN!PEG!PEAK

it'sX notmyproblem X if X you X don't X see X what X i X see

Jordan didn't even bother change into her gym clothes, instead she had just put her bag in her locker, and marched straight to the bleachers in the gym itself, taking a seat. A few others were following her lead. Of course, a lot of people in the school did that, follow her lead, and took her action into action.

[Actually, there is only one person who did that, and I'm about to message her about that.]  

themadnessunderneath

Friendly Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:33 pm
Victor looked up when Cain. He figured he wanted to know more about Zydrate. Perhaps to score some. Most likely 'sleep'. He tried not to make his smile to obvious. "Can I help you?" he asked in a low voice.  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:39 pm
User Image
I'm a G L A S S child...

a b n o r m a l
s i x t e e n
j u n i o r

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

I frowned, hearing Aya. "You are a b***h, Miss Queen b***h." I said flat out, loudly, and without a single second thought, "You take your brother's friend from him and then threatened that friend with blackmail. You're a cold, heartless b***h who needs to get screwed by a spear and have her eyes gauged out with that same spear while getting your tits cut off and shoved down your throat and then be thrown into the deepest pit in Hell."

☽ ☢ ♬ ☢ ☾

WWWWWWWWWWWWA W A Y !!

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:44 pm
"Oh?" Aya said with an evil smirk. "But what he did to my dear brother can not be forgiven. In fact. He looks like he wants to do it again... I can't bear to see my dear little brother hurt like that again" she said, it was a clear lie since she never cared for him. She was in fact surprised that there was a girl willing to hang with that pink haired freak  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff