Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Soul of White** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:05 pm
She laughed. "Love? Ha! That's just a stupid fairy-tale, like wizards and angels and Santa Claus! All relationships end by either breaking up, divorcing, or death. No one ever wins that argument, Teddy. Love's as fake as Stasia's boobs, and trust me, she's like a freaking Barbie, she's so plastic."
The tears she had hidden now came down from her eyes as she spoke. She truly did believe. She knew that Love was out there, waiting. She knew that somewhere was a guy who wanted to hold her like Teddy did, and to make her feel special like Teddy did, and to feel fireworks when they kissed with like Teddy did.
Wait...

She bit her lip as she looked at him, a near-heavenly glow around him. She had asked for a Prince Charming, and he had said he loved her...
Her looks betrayed her as she blushed and said, "I dunno, maybe!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:09 pm
((For the sake of story progression, I'll take the rapist. I don't know when Draid will be on, so I'll just do it now.))

A sleasy-looking man walked over to Ella and Teddy from the side of the street and stopped them. He waved a hundred dollar bill in the air and said,
"Hey there, babe. How about you ditch clean-cut and let me pay to play? You're obviously dressed for the job."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:24 pm
((Aw, okay. Now, let's see... Medium...))

Ella sighed and loosened her grip of Teddy's hand. She needed the cash, but she wanted to refuse.
So, for the first time, she rejected a job.
"Sorry dude, but I'm off the clock until eight or nine. How about you go find another pretty girl to schmooze, hmm?" she stated, placing both her hands on her hips. She wasn't in the mood for clocking-in extra hours, no matter how high the raise was.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:29 pm
At this, the man's face turned to a scowl. He forcefully took hold of Ella's wrist and yanked her closer.
"Then how about I take what I want and leave you sitting in a puddle of my c**, free of charge?" he whispered angrily into her face. His breath wreaked of alcohol. The man began to drag Ella in the nearest ally way, covering her mouth so she couldn't scream.

Teddy stood there, scared. What was going on?! Money? Off-the-clock? What did all of this mean?! Was that man going to hurt Ella?  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:40 pm
((Ah, THAT medium. twisted ))

Ella was pinned against the wall, and she could feel her clothes being ripped off of her body. She closed her eyes and forced back tears; this wasn't the first time something like this had happened to her.
"Don't hurt me! Okay, I'll do it! Don't hurt me, and don't you dare touch Teddy!" she cried as she went on her knees in nothing but her dirty lingerie.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:51 pm
Upon seeing Ella in danger, something inside Teddy changed. His eyes turned completely white and large white wings spread from his back. He seemed to glow a holy aura as he walked over to the man.

The man flicked his head and saw Teddy walking over. Not immediately seeing the wings or his messed up eyes, he threw a punch at Teddy...
Which was blocked by his wings.
The man looked at Teddy with dear now as Teddy flew open his wings, throwing the man to the back of the alley.
There was a sickening crack as the man hit the wall, but Teddy didn't let up. He seemed to reach into his wings and throw an array of long feathers like darts. All the feathers flew into the man's chest, flying through his ribs and straight to vital organs. The man bled out and slowly, and perished.
Teddy turned and looked Ella straight in the eyes. His aura disappeared along with his wings and his eyes changed back to normal. With a shake of his head, Teddy looked around wearing the same confused face he had before.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:45 am
Ella pushed herself against the wall with fear. She had never seen anything like that before! She'd seen drive-bys, and knife fights, but never anything with... wings...
I'm high. I'm definitely high.
And yet...

She looked over to Teddy as he returned to what she knew as normal. Something in her heart made it skip a beat; he was so brave, and kind, and innocent...
And those wings.
Not careing if she sounded stupid, she stared up at him and asked with disbelief, "Who... What are you?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:24 am
A voice rang in Ella's head, though Teddy seemed to not be doing anything at all.
"His true name is of no importance, my child. The only name he now goes by, is Teddy. I have sent Teddy down to Mobius to re-live his life as a totally new person. And before you ask... yes, it's me; God. And Teddy is a fallen Angel."

Teddy knelt down to Ella, concern in his eyes.
"Ella! A-are you alright?! What happened?! I saw you in trouble and wanted to help and then... there was some kind of white haze."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:38 am
Fenrir lifts the tray and lays it in her lap, "Good morning." he says, smiling. "This was made by my favorite resteraunt. A little mom and pop place that is divine. Everything is made from scratch right in front of you, and it is all fresh. You do like pancakes don't you? Because if not, I can go back and get something else. I kinda assumed."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:20 pm
Ella was speechless. One thousand thoughts flew through her mind, and yet she had nothing to say.
An... angel? No way. Nuh-huh. I'm just... I can't believe that. I need proof. But, I mean, he had wings! And that look... And what he did! That's not something a normal person could do! That voice said... No way. I-I'm just going crazy. The city's getting to me at last. It's probably Daddy, playing tricks on me from wherever the hell he is. But Teddy looked like an angel a few seconds ago! I have no choice but to buy it.

She chuckled and asked sadly, "You have no idea what you just did, do you?"
Fresh pancakes?
Like, fresh from the freezer?
Briar picked up her fork and poked at the pancakes, and then she cut some off and bit into it. Her eyes widened, and she smiled and ate the majority of the rest of it; she had to save some for Fenrir.
And the orange juice?
It was so much better than the kind from the juice box!

Once she had eaten all she could, she kissed Fenrir and said, "That was so good! I wanna go there with you next time!" She hugged him tightly and asked, "What do you wanna do today?"  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:44 pm
Teddy shook his head.
"Nuh-uh. All I know is before that white haze, I wanted to save you more than anything..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:52 pm
Ella wanted to gesture to the man, but she was afraid that'd scare Teddy. She cautiously stood up and thought, God, why did you send him to me, of all people? Did I accidentaly sign up to part of some Prostitute Protection Program, where the bodyguards are angels? What do I have to teach him? I know nothing!

She pulled her pants back on, but her shirt was far too ripped-up to be worn again. "You had wings," she said, picking up the shreds of fabric and deciding that she'd just have to deal with walking around in her bra, "a-and you saved me..."  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:01 pm
"W-Wings? Me?"
Teddy looked like he was now lost in a daze as a wave of thought flashed through his head. He shook his head and now knew.
"I'm... a fallen angel. Wow..." he said to himself.
Teddy noticed Ella's nervousness at only being able to wear her bra, so he took off his shirt and put in on Ella.
"There. Does this help you further?" he asked, blushing a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:15 pm
Ella blushed; Teddy brought new meaning to the thought, He looks immaculate!

She felt so warm in his clothes, as if she would feel no pain of someone ran her through, as long as she was wearing this shirt. Still, she knew the dangers of going around if you were as innocent and as kind as he was. She hugged him and kissed his cheek. "Yeah, this is wonderful. We need to get back home, though. I don't want you to be so exposed, especially around here."
She was unsure of whether or not a Fallen Angel could die.  

WritingWithLove
Vice Captain

Bashful Sweetheart

8,500 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:18 pm
Teddy nodded and gently took Ella's hand.
"Ella?" he began, "Are you... sure, you don't believe in love?"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces