Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Forgotten Memories (A Private KH RP: Invite Only)(Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:07 pm
Alexia saw the charm and got curious. "What's that?" she asked as she started walking to find someone to question.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:14 pm
"Its a wayfinder... A mark of an unbreakable bond. I have made these for all my friends" Momoko said, "Charms like these, are kinda like Papou" she said. She remembered even giving one to Xehanort.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:25 pm
The young Keyblade Wielder halted. "An unbreakable bond, eh?..." she said softly. Then, she continued forward. Sure, she was fine with not really having any friends back on the Islands, but... It'd still be nice to have a friend who would never betray her. Any friends she had ended up doing that because the bullies would convince them she was too weird or they moved and never contact her again. Alexia was secretly kind of lonely, but she had to continue with her life with a smile because nothing came from staying on the ground. The black-haired girl walked up to someone and tapped their shoulder. "Excuse me, miss." she said politely, "What is this place?"

[Long post is long. You can take the NPC if you want, so you can write more. If not, I'll take her.]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:33 pm
[Don't worry about it. I like post like this more anyway.]

The teenage islander turned. "Oh, you must have washed up here. This is Kilika island" she said. seemingly happy to be of help. "Oh, your ship must have been attacked by sin. I've heard people lose their memories because of the toxin. Well ask me anything about Spira, and I'll do my best to answer you" she said brightly.

Soon she realized that Sin could be nearby. She seems a little worried about that thought, but tried not to let it distract her.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:44 pm
Alexia blinked. Sin. That was what attacked the Keyblade Wielders back on Destiny Islands. "Well... You could say we were attacked by that thing." she said, "Anyways, besides that! Um, have you seen anyone else here? Anyone who probably doesn't live here?"

[Alexia sounds like Aqua when she was following Terra to Radiant Gardens, lol. And I only watched cutscenes from that game. Oh, I guess I should make my Kingdom Hearts confession that I usually make in case one of you don't know. I've never played a second of the games. I have 358/2 Days, but I can't find my DS. Though I also wanna play the other games. How do I know what I know about Kingdom Hearts and know that I love it? The manga and YouTube. But I really wanna play the games.]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:51 pm
"Sorry, as far as I see you two are the only ones that drifted here" The girl said.

Momoko nodded. "Thanks anyway" she said. She wasn't sure if she wanted to ask anything or now at the moment.

[Oh yeah. Anyway a funny thing is I keep thinking of Aqua's voice when Momoko speaks.]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:05 pm
"Damn, oh, well," Alexia said, "Thanks. Um, could you show us around here? If you have time anyway."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:09 pm
The girl nodded. "Sure, its no problem" she said giving a tour of the town. It was a nice town in which most of it seemed to be build over the water.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:49 pm
((Moving on, it is now nighty night time in Spira, and for me.))

After what seemed like hours, Zach finally managed to free himself from the ropes. It was already night in Spira. In his first moment of freedom, Zach could not help but look up at the sky, admiring how pretty it was. After that, things got crazy again as the boat lurched. "The hell?!" Zach yelled before noting that Sin was back, and the boat was next to it. "Oh Fu-" Zach started before being violently thrown off the boat, after that, it was all a blur and then darkness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:52 pm
After the tour of the island town it was dark. Momoko rented a room as an inn to get some rest.

Xehanort lay in a bed at the lodge. He had a hard time going to sleep. He was worried about his master. He let out a side before turning to his side.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:19 am
Raine found he couldn't sleep too well so he spent the night outside, staring at the ocean. Finally, he fell asleep, leaning against the temple.

((I'll wait for Ace to post before I move on.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:31 am
[Thats fine. After this I'm going to wait as well]

Eventually Xehanort closed his eyes. Falling into a dreamless half-sleep.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:39 pm
Ace had found himself a nice spot on the roof of the building looking out near where Raine was. He had the urde to attack Raine and Xehanort for a second as his eyes flickered yellow a bit. He held the urge back and smiled "Still can't fully control my powers yet?..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:33 pm
[Is Alexia staying with Momoko?]  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100