Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
★- New To The Guild? Come Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Person Counter:
  +1
View Results

Carstairs

Genius

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:33 pm
I'm Pheekatn, Pheeky is what my friends here call me. I live in Norway, and am 15 this October. I used to be an exchanger, but now I'm just relax-ing, looking for someone to chat with through comments and forums. And of course, arts.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:07 pm
Hello ya'll. The names Stacy but my nickname is Bubbles (also Dragon..depends on what mood I'm in lol). I have been a member of Gaia for a little over three months, I use to have a Gaia account way back in 2004 but I forgot my password and stuff and didn't bother to find out what it was. I'll post as much as I can in this guild but I often find myself really busy.

About me:
I am a 20 year old college student working on getting a degree in Radiology. I live in the very boring state of South Carolina.

My favorite color changes between green, blue, and silver. I love dragons, really I do. I role play ALOT. I see one I like and I just have a hard time telling myself no. And then I usually get the max amount of characters I can. I love to write, have been writing since I was nine, and of course I dream of writing a book. I also LOVE to read. Vampire Academy series, the Night World series, Harry Potter, the Host (sorry not a fan of twilight, the movies just completely ruined it for me)..and there are a lot more books I like to read lol.

Anime..the most awesome thing in the world. I started with Ouran High School Host Club (english subbed, couldn't really get into the english sub despite the awesome cast), Fruits Basket, Tsubasa, xxxHolic. And I went on from there. Cowboy Bebop, Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Soul Eater,Toaru Majutsu no Index Episode, Fate/stay Night, ..yea you get it a long list. I am always looking for more anime to watch so I would love suggestions. Currently me and my bro are about to try out Stein's Gate.

My favorite voice actor is J. Michael Tatum.

I recently started watching Doctor Who, must say I love it.

Okay I'll shut up now lol. If you ever want to talk to me just send me a PM or add me to friends and IM me. ^_^ can't wait to make friends.

DarkYangDragon

Interesting Informer

5,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Le Honey

Tipsy Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:35 pm
Hello~ My name is Frances.
I used to have a female avi but then I changed it to male.
Anyways, I'm 17 years old and I'm a Senior.
I joined Gaia in 08'

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:24 am
Hey I'm Vicky, but you can call me Pengi, Vicky....or whatever you like really xd Just keep it nice xp I'm 21, British, and have been a member of Gaia since '04 (I think). I'm studying Japanese and Spanish at university, so I get pretty busy in term time, but I love it really. I don't think I have anything else amazing to say about me, so yeah...hello from me!  

Pengi-sama

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:09 pm
Welcome everyone! I hope you have a wonderful time here! heart  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:35 pm
Hey there new people, my name is Rose... well not really, but that's the pseudonym I adopt on Gaia. I have a real name obviously but I try to reserve that for people who get close to me due to some past internet drama.

Let's see, I am 21 and will be 22 this September.

My interests include speculative fiction, philosophy, pseudo-anthropology, live action films, animated films, fashion, nostalgia, occultism, creative writing, and sometimes doodling.

I typically spend my free time researching various trivial topics online, tumblring, torrenting movies, and watching anime online. OH, and reading a good fantasy or scifi novel when I remember to.

Currently I just finished watching the first arc of Revolutionary Girl Utena and I've alternately been reading Out of Oz, Winter King, Daughter of the Blood, The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress, Graceling, and Changeling.

The last thing I torrented was the Anna Nicole Show.

So but yeah, in terms of my personality I've been told I'm a pretty nice person and a bit of an eccentric. I like to have interesting conversations and meet interesting people.

Alrighty, well I hope to get to know some of you and hopefully good times can be had all around!  

Rose die Valkyrie

4,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Rainhealsme

Dapper Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:15 pm
Hello everyone.

I'm Koyuki, Yuki for short. I am a 19 year old college student who loves anything that has to do with fanfiction, video games, anime, and zombies. I've been on Gaia for a while now, but I'm just getting back into it after a short hiatus, because I finally put together a dream avatar that I wish to have.

It's really nice to meet you all. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:44 pm
Howdy people. o uo
I'm Lollers/Lolli and I'm 19.
I've been around Gaia since 'o4 and have multiple accounts.
I reside in Texas and am currently a college student.
I usually stick around the B/C section of Gaia and have since 'o9.
I found out about this guild through Antique Story Book graphic shop.

Lollipop x L u x u r y

Indulgent Sex Symbol

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:35 pm
Hi, I'm BlackCat, BC for short. I've been on Gaia for two years now.
I'm fifteen now but I'll be turning sixteen in September. I love to just sit and chat, and I hate being overlooked.
I love fantasy stories and science, and their love-child sci-fi is the one I love most of all smile I'm the first to admit that I'm both a nerd and a dork. But not a geek. Sort of.
That's a little about me. If you want to know more send me a pm, because, like I said, I love to chat.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:50 pm
Hey gurl friends wink

I'm lovelymelons. I like anime, swimming, drawing, and just you know, bein' me.

I just joined a couple hours ago. sweatdrop

I hope I add something positive to the universe.  

lemons-of-truth

Profitable Genius

Mistress100

Devoted Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:18 am
Hello, I go by many names;
Vanity, Misty, or Fae.

I'm 20 years old, and I've been on Gaia since 2005.
I love to watch anime, and being around the love of my life. <3

I'm a gaming //nerd// and I'm addicted to tektek. I won my first contest a few years ago, and opened my own tektek shop shortly after. It failed to stay alive. :c
I love Photography, I do my own photography, and have for years, and yes, I'm self taught.
I have many quests and I hope to eventually get through all of them. c:

I love music, please, do not take my music away, I might just wither away. :c
I have a YouTube, in which I post random videos on there, of what's going on that day, or just random rants.
I have a puppy, and her name is Kota, she is a Jack Russel Terrier, and she is my "fur" baby. <3
Most of all, I love to have fun, as much as I can. I've had a rough past, and I hope to become a mother soon, and love my child and make sure she has a better childhood then I did.

I'm not sure what else I could really say.
Oh.. Invader Zim, is my ULTIMATE show. <3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:39 am

I don't understand why I agreed to be in this group...
        It was probably a random spur of the moment cause I thought the idea was cute l o l

So yeah, it seems people don't really respond here, but I'll post anyways... just to show face...
        If that is an actual english idiom... or something like that.

I'm a sixteen year old asian girl who has lived her whole life in Malaysia. Our most common language is probably broken english... or manglish, if you will, so don't mind me if my english sucks. Or I use weird lingo and all... cause our english is kind of like singlish, so yeah.
        I have no idea what I meant by that.

And to probably get slightly into topic... I was invited here earlier today, and it kind of baffled me cause this would be my third invitation to a guild in three days...
        //i'mpopularok.
        //don'tlaughatmeletmehavemyspotlightok.

so yeah...
        I'm awkward.
        Hi, I'm the awkward turtle.

I like to type what comes to mind...
        I like to type.
        I like to talk
        I like to chat with people online
        I like chatting with strangers I don't know on Gaia cause they're usually better than the people I know irl.
        I like typing out my words except certain ones like irl, lmao, lol, and all that jazz.
        I like to think of myself as weird.
        I like patterns, as you can tell....

I'd like to stop typing now, to whoever out there is reading this...
        ciao c:

puffix

Devoted Shopper

kookiemunster2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:56 am
Hello! (: Im Shannon.
I love people and they tend to love me. I'm open minded and usualy great at giving advice! My favorite colors black and hot pink. But when it comes to dressing now days I look as prepy possible! I was born in Brunswick, GA and I love it there! Just the beach and huge oak trees covered in moss! Great place to go visit if you wanna go on a vacation. I moved last summer to the middle of no where! And hate it where I am at now sad Im really talkative and I'm just out there! Im completely honest. I always say what's on my mind. Well if there is anything else you wanna know just ask! And dont be afraid to talk to me(: oh and I'm 16! Lol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:01 am
puffix

I don't understand why I agreed to be in this group...
        It was probably a random spur of the moment cause I thought the idea was cute l o l

So yeah, it seems people don't really respond here, but I'll post anyways... just to show face...
        If that is an actual english idiom... or something like that.

I'm a sixteen year old asian girl who has lived her whole life in Malaysia. Our most common language is probably broken english... or manglish, if you will, so don't mind me if my english sucks. Or I use weird lingo and all... cause our english is kind of like singlish, so yeah.
        I have no idea what I meant by that.

And to probably get slightly into topic... I was invited here earlier today, and it kind of baffled me cause this would be my third invitation to a guild in three days...
        //i'mpopularok.
        //don'tlaughatmeletmehavemyspotlightok.

so yeah...
        I'm awkward.
        Hi, I'm the awkward turtle.

I like to type what comes to mind...
        I like to type.
        I like to talk
        I like to chat with people online
        I like chatting with strangers I don't know on Gaia cause they're usually better than the people I know irl.
        I like typing out my words except certain ones like irl, lmao, lol, and all that jazz.
        I like to think of myself as weird.
        I like patterns, as you can tell....

I'd like to stop typing now, to whoever out there is reading this...
        ciao c:

I've noticed no one talks back on here too! It kinda sucks/:

kookiemunster2

puffix

Devoted Shopper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:15 am
kookiemunster2

OH MY GOD A REPLY.

Like, being honest, I was pretty sure I was talking to myself in that post l o l
        Well, welcome to the group...? idk lmao

I'm glad you replied (:

Read through your post and I feel really stupid saying this, but where's Brunswick, GA? Never heard of it before ><

I don't know much about other countries........ Especially western ones ><"

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff