Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:49 am
Kyle stayed quiet and watched as Mara worked her 'magic'. Stepping into the club was like stepping into a different world, it was strange and Kyle didn't like it. Kyle smiled and thought for a moment, he was never good at scaring people mentally but he'd try "How about...spiders" he said simply "that should be enough to get them screaming" he said knowing that everybody had a creepy crawlIe fear.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:19 am
I became /i.n/s.a/n.e/...

"You got it." Mara closed her eyes and turned back to the crowd. Suddenly it was as if the building were snowing bits of reflective material trailing silvery threads behind them. Girls could feel the tickling of the spiders' legs on their shoulders, in their hair; boys noticed some of the larger spiders. It looked like rain when the screaming started.
"They are so gullible." She shouted over the screaming, over the music. Soon, a spider almost two feet in diameter started dropping down from the ceiling to the first floor, reaching out slowly to caress people's faces and arms and barely touching the floor. Everything was made even worse by the strobe lights; barely able to see anything, added to human fear of spiders caused the place to practically explode.

When they got to the doorway, the first few people -the ones nearest Mara- believed the doors couldn't open and were trampled by the people behind them. "Pity they couldn't see; look." She pointed at the doors, half see-through in the sun..

Suddenly a boy just over Mara's age ran to them, and tried to push them out the door, believing he was helping.

With long .i.n.t.e.r..v.a.l.s. of horrible sanity.

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:57 am
Kyle could only laugh as he saw the people scream in terror, it was amusing to see something as small as a spider cause so much fear. "they're too frightened to even think clearly" Kyle said looking at the 'door'. Kyle almost fell forward when the boy came and started pushing them, he turned and grabbed the boy by the neck, lifting him off his feet, the boy began to struggle trying to free himself from Kyle. "Well what do we have here" he said eyeing the boy "So you think you're a hero huh?" a wicked smile formed on his face. "well I hope your're ready to suffer like a hero...What should we do with our friend Weaver?"

((sorry about that, I thought I had work right now))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:25 am

[It's fine. I'm on and off at the moment too; cleaning.]

She chuckled, her doors fading away as people poured through them and her interest in that fading. "Well I dunno, Coil; I do know he's frightened of you though." He boy was looking at them in a mixture of fear and disgust, his greatest fear, surprisingly, was death. "And being powerless. So scared of such a simple little thing." She could feel the power pushing her... She looked away.

Her chain slipped off her arms as the guards approached them as well, completely unaware of the spiders. In fact, most people who knew of them were gone now..

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:54 am
Kyle laughed, he was continually sending jolts through the boy to keep him on edge. He tossed the boy across the room "poser" he said mockingly. He turned to see the a few guards and bouncers running towards them "you want to handle them Weaver?" he asked eager to see how much more Mara could do.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:04 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven chuckled. "So Jenos has turned from the Tarot to the stars. Your father should know he is always welcome to pay us a visit and view the stars up close." She turned to Rainer and the girl standing beside him. "Come join us. Both of you," she said, gesturing to the chairs at the end of the room where the rest of them stood. "I'm afraid yours is not a face I recognize, however, young lady. Perhaps you would care to introduce yourself?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:05 pm

"I can take a couple, yes." She said, staring at the large man... He was afraid of dolls. "Pathetic." Mara could feel herself changing, felt her elbows turn to rickety hinges and her clothes became a frilly dress. She took a few steps forward and reached for the man, who looked four times her size now. She grabbed his pants leg and tugged, and he fainted.

The man next to him kicked her across the room. Fear of the "boogeyman"... Her favorite! She changed again, a large creature with no hair, claws instead of fingers, red eyes and covered in shadow.
"Come here, child. I'm hungry." She felt herself acting, but was out of control as she rushed at him on all fours.

Help Mara couldn't speak, couldn't stop herself, could only hurt now...
Not even Max was with her.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:13 pm
"Nah, he still does the cards, but he likes to double check with stars. Kind of nutty if you ask me." Lewis said and shrugged before taking his seat.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:03 pm
Kyle was enjoying the show, like watching a horror movie unfold before him. He kept a close eye on Mara, her moves beginning to grow more feral. Something was wrong, he knew it "Mara!" he called to her hoping she would respond "Mara!" he yelled again.

((will post tonight, I'm off to work))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:15 pm

[Have fun!]

Mara grabbed the guard, and threw him across the room and spun to face the noise. She made a noise deep in her throat somewhere between a shout and a whimper as she fought against changing again. She had just enough control to face away, at the guard again. She lunged at him, swinging from the grated ceiling above her, and landed directly in front of him and roared. Another one down. Mara kicked him out of the way.
She stood there shaking and staring at the wall. It wouldn't last long, but she hoped she could hold herself till someone stopped her... It was a force of will now, because there was one guard left and Kyle. She was enjoying being out of control, but didn't want to hurt Kyle..

Koujo no Omoide

Dangerous Lover

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:48 pm
Maya hadn't expected anyone to directly speak to her, so she was a little shocked when Snow Raven pointed her out. "Uhh, my name's Maya Caldwell...I go by Siren?..." She asked, not sure what she was supposed to really introduce about herself as she took a seat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:04 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven smiled. "Then this meeting applies to you, too, Siren. Ghost, would you like to explain to them why they're here today, or shall I?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:20 pm
Sitting there Jacob simply watched on. The whole idea and scheme these two had come up with interested him a bit and he wondered if he would be able to help train the hero's of the little team they were putting together. With his gravity he could easily help to strengthen there muscles up with little work from him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:25 pm
“I'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Aster sits quietly and listens to the others.

“To you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:06 pm
Rainer sighed and walked closer and took a seat, wondering what this was all about.

"I'll let you do the honers" Ghost said he was never really one who liked the spot light.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff