Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:13 pm
Ophelia was in similar spirits, as cheerful and giggly as she could be. She frequently alternated between just holding onto Kaistern's hand and clinging to his arm as they walked along, only completely pulling away when she saw something particularly interesting or unusual.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:28 pm
"Y'know, Ophelia....I think--hic!--I think you should come over more often." Kaistern said with a rather drunken smile after the tour as he sat on a stone bench beside her in the expansive castle garden.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:44 pm
"I think I should too~" Ophelia was perhaps a little better off, as she hadn't drank half as much as Kaistern did, but she was still slurring her speech and acting ditzy enough to the point in which it didn't matter much anyway. She then leaned over slightly to rest her head on his shoulder, admitting something that she would never dare say sober. "You're the only one who's ever been nice to me."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:49 pm
"And you're the only one who doesn't give a rat's a** about my position. Or my broken brain. Or my murder sprees. Or any of that other jazz that everyone's givin' me flack for all the time." Kaistern said resting his head on hers and kind of nuzzling her a bit.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:00 pm
Ophelia now closed her eyes, seeming to relax somewhat as she sat there with him. Her smile never once faded either. "Why would I? You're perfect just the way you are." she muttured softly in reply.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:06 pm
"Awww, you're just sayin' that!" Kaistern said with a sheepish little giggle as he started to lean against her more. The booze was finally starting wear off, but not before making the king quite sleepy.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:18 pm
"Nope. Dead serious." Ophelia admittably took the chance to snuggle herself closer as well. The day, all in all, had been quite grand. It was lovely that she would get to end it on a note like this.

{Que the castle servants unanimously gagging themselves with spoons.}

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:21 pm
((More like them unanimously flinging themselves from the highest balconies upon seeing their king getting all snuggly with a human.))

No response. More weight was placed against Ophelia as Kaistern had fallen asleep, his only reply the sounds of his breathing which bordered on snoring.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:34 pm
{Almost moar an heroes than the day Jersey Shore goes to theatres, no doubt. XDD}

Carefully, as to not wake Kaistern, Ophelia positioned herself to where they could lean against one another without falling should she end up falling asleep as wepl. Which, of course, she inevitably did. About five minutes later.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:40 pm
((.....You're on your ipod again, aren't you. Because I didn't quite get that first part. XD ))

Eventually some begrudging servants came out to lug the pair off. The king was carried back to his luxurious room and changed into his sleepwear, while Ophelia was taken to their grimiest dungeon. Everyone just seemed to assume they could lie their way out of such treatment and never thought about the consequences when the Mad King did inevitably find out.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:57 pm
{GOG DAMMIT. If it's not auto-incorrect, which I have turned off, it's mother ******** fat thumb! gonk
Basically, she repositioned herself to where they wouldn't both fall over and conk their heads on the bench or ground if she fell asleep too. Blargh.

Also, bonus points if this current scenario has happened before with Ophelia.}

Considering Ophelia's social status and the servants' inability to comprehend even the simplest forms of logic, she was completely and utterly unsurprised to wake up in a filthy and dismal dungeon. She was eerilly calm and nonchalant about the whole matter, figuring that things would either solve themselves or that she would be able to escape one way or another. To pass the time she carefully eyed her surroundings, just in case there might be any viable escape routes she could try later on. After a little while she began to think of unpleasant possibilities, looking herself over to see the condition of her clothes and whether or not the servants had taken any of her guns.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:03 pm
((I meant your OOC bit. XDD ))

Considering that Kaistern was about the only magical creature at this point who knew what a gun even was, Ophelia's weapons went untouched. Speaking of the Mad King, quite a ruckus could be heard elsewhere in the castle and one could assume Kaistern had found out about where Ophelia had spent the night.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:18 pm
{Oh! I was saying the servants would off themselves at a rate only surpassed by humanity once some hollywood producer proves retarded enough to make a Jersey Shore movie. *t'was a terrible joke on my part* XD}

Ophelia leaned lazilly against her cell wall, deciding to fiddle about with her handguns until Kaistern found her or the opprotunity to escape presented itself. She mainly made sure that they had bullets left to blow some brains out. When they didn't, she was quick to correct that issue before eyeing the dungeon beyond the bars that currently confined her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:28 pm
((Ah, lol. Well if television counts, there was Jersey Shore Shark Attack on the SyFy channel. And it was so bad it was awesome. XD ))

The screaming above seemed to keep growing louder for a while, and then silence. All noises just seemed to stop entirely. And then a door slammed open followed by the sound of claws scratching against stone. "....I told them--I ******** TOLD THEM--to show a little respect for once. But no matter how much blood I shed and people I kill they just never seem to get through their THICK ******** SKULLS." Wearing nothing but a nice pair of pajama bottoms and utterly covered in blood, Kaistern came swaying down the dungeon corridor, the cell keys hanging from one hand, jingling as he walked.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:47 pm
The screams of pain and agony were clue enough for Ophelia to put her guns away and relax all the more. There was no risk of further incident against her for the moment being, or at least that's what she thought. Nevertheless she stood herself near the bars, reaching out an arm to wave at the direction in which she heard Kaistern's voice coming from. Chances are, if the last four or five times are to judge by, she'd end up hugging him in thanks or something the moment she was free. (She would also have to hand wash the blood from her clothes at her small house in the city slums, which she had yet to tell Kaistern about as she didn't know how he would react to her living in such a dingy place.)

{I have to seriously look that up now. XDD}

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games