Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
Life is like unicorn poop: colorful and messy. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:50 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Silent_Song16
It's not silly, dear. If he was jealous, it means that he wants you to himself. Which is good. But remember, sometimes jealousy can spiral outward. Just please be careful.

Thanks... Jealousy is a sign of insecurity, which is why it's so very painful. I'll take care to explain that this is partly to maintain our cover. The other part is I think everyone deserves a chance, and so far George hasn't turned into Hermann Goering.

Besides, I'm sure if some hot babe asked him out he'd accept. Not that I find George "hot", it's just an expression.

Actually, I find George a little bland. He's not a bad person, just... I don't know, ordinary?

Well, maybe you see something in him that is likable? I mean, I know it's nothing serious, but if you were to accept, you must've seen something.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:02 pm
Silent_Song16
Well, maybe you see something in him that is likable? I mean, I know it's nothing serious, but if you were to accept, you must've seen something.

Like I said, he's not evil incarnate as far as I can tell. Everyone deserves an opportunity, right?  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:09 pm
Gigi Deveraux
Silent_Song16

Like I said, he's not evil incarnate as far as I can tell. Everyone deserves an opportunity, right?

Yes, you are correct.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:25 pm
I told Nick.

Saying "he didn't take it well" would be an understatement. I had to hang up on him and text so he would actually pay attention to what I was saying.

Once he calmed down enough to speak - and more importantly, listen - he agreed we need to maintain our cover. He still doesn't like the idea but at least he's stopped spazzing where I can hear it.

I did promise Nick I'd call him if George got too pushy or anything...  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:33 pm
Gigi Deveraux
I told Nick.

Saying "he didn't take it well" would be an understatement. I had to hang up on him and text so he would actually pay attention to what I was saying.

Once he calmed down enough to speak - and more importantly, listen - he agreed we need to maintain our cover. He still doesn't like the idea but at least he's stopped spazzing where I can hear it.

Eeeep cat_redface
Guys are the most protective human beings ever sometimes...glad everything is somewhat okay at least.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:42 pm
Gigi Deveraux
I told Nick.

User Image User Image

I'm so sorry for my late response. Stupid internet decided to take on vacation over night :/

Well, I think it's natural for him to be a bit (if it's a bit indeed) jealous of you going out with George. Guys tend to be "protective" when it comes to their girls. Just don't go telling that much about George to Nick, particularly things that you did during your date. At least it's not an all out war between you two.

Good luck on your date!

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:11 am
iiRawr_Destiny
Eeeep cat_redface
Guys are the most protective human beings ever sometimes...glad everything is somewhat okay at least.

Louisa Iris
User Image User Image

I'm so sorry for my late response. Stupid internet decided to take on vacation over night :/

Well, I think it's natural for him to be a bit (if it's a bit indeed) jealous of you going out with George. Guys tend to be "protective" when it comes to their girls. Just don't go telling that much about George to Nick, particularly things that you did during your date. At least it's not an all out war between you two.

Good luck on your date!

User ImageUser Image

Thanks, ladies.

I don't think there will be much to tell, really. Besides, I don't think it's fair to torture Nick mentally like that, even if I do like the idea of watching him squirm.

At the very least he won't take me for granted after this, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:08 am
Gigi Deveraux

True, and now you know he really, really cares. heart

emotion_hug  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:26 am
Gigi Deveraux

Thanks, ladies.

I don't think there will be much to tell, really. Besides, I don't think it's fair to torture Nick mentally like that, even if I do like the idea of watching him squirm.

User Image User Image

Yes, he will definitely be more attentive to you from now on 3nodding

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:38 pm
RainbowPop26
Radiant Mercy
iiRawr_Destiny
Digital Fiend
Louisa Iris
Silent_Song16
Dancehall Hysteria
Alice WR Ashdown
The Giving Ninja
Pengi-sama
Setsunasa

Letting you all know I'm back early from my date. UGH.

Short version: George is a douchebag. (I can't use the word without hearing it in George Takei's voice.)

Long version: George picked me up, we went to see a movie, then grab a bite. While going to Arby's was nice, "The Bourne Legacy" was just.... boring. He didn't even ask me what I was interested in watching! He'd already bought tickets online.

So, movie: run run chase shoot shoot shoot explode jump through a window shoot jump off a building shoot kill bad guys kill not so bad guys, make off with the girl... *YAWN*

After we ate he said he was taking me somewhere special. Said somewhere special turned out to be a cheap motel. EW!

While he got out of the car, I called Nick to come and get me. I got out of the car, headed to the front office and asked them to let me wait there while my ride came.

George followed me and when I told him I wasn't putting out he had the nerve to b***h at me saying I owed him sex for taking me on a date! I told him I'd have Nick pay him back what he spent once he arrived. That only pissed the douchebag off even more... and let's just say George lacks imagination in the swearword department. I proceeded to ignore him.

The motel manager told him to quit making a spectacle or he'd call the cops, so George went outside. He was still yelling when Nick got there. I have no idea of what he did after that, but George now knows I have someone to back me up if I need it. I don't anticipate any further trouble from him, but I told my parents, just in case.

So, while George was throwing his hissy fit, I got into Nick's car and he brought me home, then left to go back to his own evening's entertainment. He didn't say anything except to ask if I was OK.

I think he's mad at me...  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

Dirty Computer

Misfit

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:56 pm
Gigi Deveraux

what an asscrack cat_evil i would have kicked him where the sun don't shine if you know what I mean.

As for Nick, did he seem mad when he showed up? Maybe he just didn't feel comfortable talking about it. Who knows?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:57 pm
Gigi Deveraux
RainbowPop26
Radiant Mercy
iiRawr_Destiny
Digital Fiend
Louisa Iris
Silent_Song16
Dancehall Hysteria
Alice WR Ashdown
The Giving Ninja
Pengi-sama
Setsunasa

Letting you all know I'm back early from my date. UGH.

Short version: George is a douchebag. (I can't use the word without hearing it in George Takei's voice.)

Long version: George picked me up, we went to see a movie, then grab a bite. While going to Arby's was nice, "The Bourne Legacy" was just.... boring. He didn't even ask me what I was interested in watching! He'd already bought tickets online.

So, movie: run run chase shoot shoot shoot explode jump through a window shoot jump off a building shoot kill bad guys kill not so bad guys, make off with the girl... *YAWN*

After we ate he said he was taking me somewhere special. Said somewhere special turned out to be a cheap motel. EW!

While he got out of the car, I called Nick to come and get me. I got out of the car, headed to the front office and asked them to let me wait there while my ride came.

George followed me and when I told him I wasn't putting out he had the nerve to b***h at me saying I owed him sex for taking me on a date! I told him I'd have Nick pay him back what he spent once he arrived. That only pissed the douchebag off even more... and let's just say George lacks imagination in the swearword department. I proceeded to ignore him.

The motel manager told him to quit making a spectacle or he'd call the cops, so George went outside. He was still yelling when Nick got there. I have no idea of what he did after that, but George now knows I have someone to back me up if I need it. I don't anticipate any further trouble from him, but I told my parents, just in case.

So, while George was throwing his hissy fit, I got into Nick's car and he brought me home, then left to go back to his own evening's entertainment. He didn't say anything except to ask if I was OK.

I think he's mad at me...

Why would he be mad at you? He knew you were going on this date and you called him when Mr. a*****e tried to get you to sleep with him. He has no reason whatsoever to be mad at you...Mr. a*****e on the other hand...I'm surprised Nick didn't knock his teeth out...maybe he is angry at the guy or the situation but if he is mad at you I will be shocked...I hope he is a more rational person than that...I mean...he doesn't think you slept with Mr. a*****e does he?  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Giving Ninja

Quotable Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:12 pm
Gigi Deveraux
owed him sex for taking me on a date!

How did I know that was coming when you said going to a motel? I swear to god I see him I'll kick his A$$ so hard. Who the buck does he think he is!? Owe? SEX?!??!

Dates are for romance! You get all romantic and after the ring comes that! No series of dates + No ring = BUCK TO THE NO

RAGEFAIC!!!!!!!!

I want his address liek now!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:24 pm
iiRawr_Destiny
what an asscrack cat_evil i would have kicked him where the sun don't shine if you know what I mean.

I wasn't wearing the right shoes for that cat_evil Otherwise George would be in the hospital.
iiRawr_Destiny
As for Nick, did he seem mad when he showed up? Maybe he just didn't feel comfortable talking about it. Who knows?

RainbowPop26
Why would he be mad at you? He knew you were going on this date and you called him when Mr. a*****e tried to get you to sleep with him. He has no reason whatsoever to be mad at you...Mr. a*****e on the other hand...I'm surprised Nick didn't knock his teeth out...maybe he is angry at the guy or the situation but if he is mad at you I will be shocked...I hope he is a more rational person than that...I mean...he doesn't think you slept with Mr. a*****e does he?

No, he knows I didn't. The first thing I said on the phone was "This p***k just brought me to a motel! Please come and get me!"

If Nick didn't apply a beatdown to George it was probably to avoid trouble with the cops. He made the "I'm watching you," gesture to the douchebag ... maybe he's just pissed off at George, or at the whole situation. I mean, if some jerkass treated my sister like that and she called me to come get her, I'd be mad at said jerkass too.

I just wish he'd speak to me...
The Giving Ninja
Gigi Deveraux
owed him sex for taking me on a date!

How did I know that was coming when you said going to a motel? I swear to god I see him I'll kick his A$$ so hard. Who the buck does he think he is!? Owe? SEX?!??!

Dates are for romance! You get all romantic and after the ring comes that! No series of dates + No ring = BUCK TO THE NO

RAGEFAIC!!!!!!!!

I want his address liek now!

I knew it as soon as we pulled in there, too. I was speed dialing Nick as he parked his POS Civic with the ricer fartcan muffler.

You know, I've always HATED those girls who think they're so great that guys have to fight over them, but a part of me wishes Nick had beat the crap out of the douchebag ... *hairflip* because I'm worth it. (Sorry, couldn't resist!)  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The Giving Ninja

Quotable Gaian

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:45 pm
Gigi Deveraux
because I'm worth it

Yes, yes you are. It just so happens douchebag is too much of his character to realize it.

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff