Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings
-The Past is History- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Say Hai?
  HAI!
  NO WAI!
  Poll Whore, baby!
View Results

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:10 pm
Digital Fiend
*Hugs* He's going to get a rude awakening if he really expects any money from the house that you're not selling. It's really just a waste of time dwelling on the he said she said business, especially with no proof.

It sucks that Robert won't defend you or side with you. Even if his dad did say those things guess what, just laugh at the fact that it's not going to happen.

I think some people are so good at denial, they wouldn't know the truth if it was their favorite dessert.

I can't wait until you're able to get on your feet again Sweetie, you can do so much better.

Have you ever had a fertility test done if it's something you've thought about yourself? It's actually really hard to get pregnant. Some people just have good {or bad depending on the situation} timing.

I hate waking up from a good dream. I remember before I got pregnant I had a dream about having a baby boy and loving him. Then I woke up and it wasn't true, I was empty all day.

I love Within Temptation. Their songs are so great. I'm sorry you're having such a bad day. I don't know how you feel religiously, and I don't mean to offend if I say something wrong, but I believe she's still around and watching and just wanting you to be happy.

@Gigi: That's awesome, you have a dream symbol book? Sounds like fun! I'll have to start remembering my dreams more often.

Haha, good point.

I suppose that their isn't really any point in dwelling on it...it just makes me angry because deep down I know its the truth... His dad hasn't even said two words to me today... What does that tell you? I said something to him and he just ignored me...oh freaking well...

Robert never sides with me on anything when it comes to his family general...I've learned to live with it.

Thanks <3 I really want to try. Things definitely need to change.

No' I've never had any testing done... I can't really afford it... all of my friends have babies pretty much. Not me. It just seems so easy for most women gonk .
My sister was diagnosed with PCOS and they told her that its 99% likely that other siblings have it if they are overweight and I have a lot of the symptoms so I'm guessing I have it to...but no insurance sucks a**...

I hate waking up from good dreams too...I've had children in my dreams too... that empty feeling happens a lot...

Their songs really are great...

Eh, its actually been the first day I've cried in ages it seems... it helped a little... it hurts all the time but I try my best to ignore it...

I believe she's still around... I believe in reincarnation but most people take a while to reincarnate... most of them want to plan their next lives out really well or just reflect on their past ones... I'll see her again someday.. in the "afterlife" or the next life.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:42 pm
RainbowPop26

Haha, good point.

I suppose that their isn't really any point in dwelling on it...it just makes me angry because deep down I know its the truth... His dad hasn't even said two words to me today... What does that tell you? I said something to him and he just ignored me...oh freaking well...

Robert never sides with me on anything when it comes to his family general...I've learned to live with it.

No' I've never had any testing done... I can't really afford it... all of my friends have babies pretty much. Not me. It just seems so easy for most women gonk .
My sister was diagnosed with PCOS and they told her that its 99% likely that other siblings have it if they are overweight and I have a lot of the symptoms so I'm guessing I have it to...but no insurance sucks a**...

I hate waking up from good dreams too...I've had children in my dreams too... that empty feeling happens a lot...

Eh, its actually been the first day I've cried in ages it seems... it helped a little... it hurts all the time but I try my best to ignore it...

I believe she's still around... I believe in reincarnation but most people take a while to reincarnate... most of them want to plan their next lives out really well or just reflect on their past ones... I'll see her again someday.. in the "afterlife" or the next life.

Heh, I'm going to huggle you again. I believe in reincarnation as well. It makes sense to me.

It's really hard not to dwell, I know. This whole mess I'm in with my ex-friends is mainly because of the he said/she said bs. And I hate it when people ignore people. If you have a problem, say it.

I really hope things work out with this so you can get the poison out of your life. I can say that it's a lot better.  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:05 am
Digital Fiend
RainbowPop26

Haha, good point.

Heh, I'm going to huggle you again. I believe in reincarnation as well. It makes sense to me.

It's really hard not to dwell, I know. This whole mess I'm in with my ex-friends is mainly because of the he said/she said bs. And I hate it when people ignore people. If you have a problem, say it.

I really hope things work out with this so you can get the poison out of your life. I can say that it's a lot better.

*huggles* Thanks.

I've done A LOT of reading...and every source I've read on reincarnation said essentially the same things.... religions don't stay that consistent so if there is one thing I wholeheartedly believe in it is reincarnation. Doctors have published their findings on past life regressions...one book really made me believe.... Many Lives, Many Masters by Dr. Brian Weiss. It finally hit the ball home so to speak. After reading several books before his on reincarnation it finally just clicked. So much stuff makes so much sense. 4laugh

I'm sorry sad . He said, she said really does suck BUT like I've said, what reason could they possibly have to lie about it? They have absolutely nothing to gain... And they are friends with him too...they just want to do the right thing and make sure I don't get screwed over anymore than I already have. Dad on the other hand...he has been trying to rush selling the house for months and months now...they even tore off part of the tile in the bathroom off the wall so they could show me what they were planning on doing... not that it ever happened... he expected me and Robert to pay to fix the house...so wtf would make him think he would get all of it is beyond me... not to mention when Debbie and Charles weren't around he said that we were gonna have the house put in all of our names... and that I needed to get a checking account and put what's left in it and not touch it unless we needed something... that sounds a little too similar don't you think? Oy gawd.

Thanks, I need less poison... life will be way more enjoyable that way blaugh .

Here's to us all having less poison and more happiness. emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:54 am
RainbowPop26

*huggles* Thanks.

I've done A LOT of reading...and every source I've read on reincarnation said essentially the same things.... religions don't stay that consistent so if there is one thing I wholeheartedly believe in it is reincarnation. Doctors have published their findings on past life regressions...one book really made me believe.... Many Lives, Many Masters by Dr. Brian Weiss. It finally hit the ball home so to speak. After reading several books before his on reincarnation it finally just clicked. So much stuff makes so much sense. 4laugh

This might sound goofy, it normally does to people, but I remember riding in the car with one of my ex-friend's driving. A bee got in because we had the windows down. Instead of letting me shoo it back out the window, she killed it.

I felt so sad. I think I remember crying a little. It wouldn't surprise me if in a past life I was a bee. James calls me his Sweet Bee. Then one night I felt horrible because I lost movie tickets to a midnight showing, and he trying to make me feel better.

"Who's my Sweet Bee?"
"You mean Fumble Bee...." -Me in a very frumpy way.

So now I get Sweet Fumble Bee.

I also have a weird thing with Gators. I think they're cute.  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:39 am
*huggles all around*

Am I the only one thinking Creepy Old Dude and Pissy are getting dumber and dumber? It's YOUR house, it's YOUR money, and it's YOUR decision. Nobody else should get even a whiff of whatever money you make or earn. Robert isn't in my good graces, either. I swear, I want to kick ALL their sorry asses out of the house... *huff huff puff* Gotta calm down... chillax... breathe... there.

I remember dreaming I was pregnant... but I was also in a totally different body. I remember feeling the baby move, which is strange because I've never been pregnant.

Maybe it was a sort of memory from a past life, because I believe in reincarnation, too. I'm convinced one of our deceased cats came back as a dog.

@ Digi: Yes, two of them. One has more listings than the other, but the smaller one goes into more specifics about symbolism.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:16 pm
Digital Fiend

This might sound goofy, it normally does to people, but I remember riding in the car with one of my ex-friend's driving. A bee got in because we had the windows down. Instead of letting me shoo it back out the window, she killed it.

I felt so sad. I think I remember crying a little. It wouldn't surprise me if in a past life I was a bee. James calls me his Sweet Bee. Then one night I felt horrible because I lost movie tickets to a midnight showing, and he trying to make me feel better.

"Who's my Sweet Bee?"
"You mean Fumble Bee...." -Me in a very frumpy way.

So now I get Sweet Fumble Bee.

I also have a weird thing with Gators. I think they're cute.

There is nothing wrong with having compassion for another living thing. I think bees are awesome for the most part... Honey bees anyway <3

What an adorable nickname <3

I am OBSESSED with turtles. Seriously I love them. I don't know why. It didn't start till I went to the Shed Aquarium in Chicago in like 2009. I saw one and was instantly obsessed... I move kinda slow too... and lately I've stayed in my "shell" I do remember finding a turtle shell in my back yard when I was a kid...I felt so sad because a turtle had died...I think I really liked them back then too but then for some reason I forgot...

Lately I've been seeing a lot of Ravens too...hmm... I just love birds in general to be honest... actually I love animals in general... I swear I would own a menagerie if I could afford it ^_^.

Gigi Deveraux
*huggles all around*

Am I the only one thinking Creepy Old Dude and Pissy are getting dumber and dumber? It's YOUR house, it's YOUR money, and it's YOUR decision. Nobody else should get even a whiff of whatever money you make or earn. Robert isn't in my good graces, either. I swear, I want to kick ALL their sorry asses out of the house... *huff huff puff* Gotta calm down... chillax... breathe... there.

I remember dreaming I was pregnant... but I was also in a totally different body. I remember feeling the baby move, which is strange because I've never been pregnant.

Maybe it was a sort of memory from a past life, because I believe in reincarnation, too. I'm convinced one of our deceased cats came back as a dog.

@ Digi: Yes, two of them. One has more listings than the other, but the smaller one goes into more specifics about symbolism.

*hugs* Yea, I know. I have to ignore it most of the time otherwise my head would asplode with anger.

Robert...has his moments...but I agree he really is terrible 9 times out of 10.

I'm sorry you are angry emotion_hug .

Yea I felt the baby move in my dream too and I've never been pregnant either. It was really strange. I don't doubt that at least half the dreams people dream are past life memories. It really makes a lot of sense... Haven't you ever had a dream where you meet someone and you know them but you can't figure out how but you've never "seen" them before... Or a dream where you are someone else and your friends/family/people you know are other people too...yet you know that they are them? It goes hand in hand with the souls travel in groups thing.

To be honest I have no doubts that almost every single internet friend I am close to was present in one of my past lives somehow. That includes you two too. ^_^  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:40 pm
Yeah, I can say that feeling the baby move is pretty awesome...and annoying. Sometimes painful.

But it's really frikkin' amusing to watch the stomach raise on it's own.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:57 pm
Digital Fiend
Yeah, I can say that feeling the baby move is pretty awesome...and annoying. Sometimes painful.

Sounds like a new pastime blaugh

My friend's baby broke two of her ribs eek so painful is right... she was and still is very skinny... she's expecting baby boy #2 now...  

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:05 pm
scream They were cooking bacon... I asked for a piece... they left me none... evil b***h Blissy had like 15 pieces on her plate I swear... dad tried to give me one but I declined... a they didn't save me any so that means they obviously don't give two shits about me and b I'm not eating anything that came off her plate... EVER...

scream

They ate pretty much all the bacon Robert and I bought last month... they could have shared...

Oh and we bought a big tub of country crock margarine... I went to use some to coat my skillet to make french toast...it was almost all gone... I haven't used any of it... I will be SO freaking glad when we move, our food should go farther.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:25 pm
RainbowPop26
Digital Fiend

Sounds like a new pastime blaugh

My friend's baby broke two of her ribs eek so painful is right... she was and still is very skinny... she's expecting baby boy #2 now...

Oh dear! gonk  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:32 pm
RainbowPop26
scream
Oh and we bought a big tub of country crock margarine... I went to use some to coat my skillet to make french toast...it was almost all gone... I haven't used any of it... I will be SO freaking glad when we move, our food should go farther.

I hate it when people don't respect food. I mean, at least ask. If it's not yours and you know who bought it, then ask them!

I also hate how they can forget to wash the dishes too. {At my house}. It's so frikkin' aggravating.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:11 pm
emotion_hug Sorry I haven't been by... was doing stuff!

GRRRR. I want to beat them all on the head with my cast-iron skillet! The pigs...

The sooner you're rid of those parasites, the happier you'll be emotion_hug  

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Cash Grabber 500

The_9th_Doctors_Rose
Crew

Doting Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:40 pm
Sorry I haven't been online...this is the first time the internet has worked in like two days... no clue how long it will work for either.

So some quick news... we had a yard sale...I got a sunburn...it hurts like a ******** b***h....

We made a little money but there was like 0 food at the house so we spent a majority of it on food and drinks...and laundry detergent...fun fun...

I hope to be able to talk to you guys later but the connection is really screwy so might be till after the 1st emotion_hug I've missed you guys a lot..I've missed the guild a lot... *sigh*  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:21 pm
I miss you too Lady Lonely Fairy.  

Digital Fiend

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Isis Sister Of Osiris

Lonely Girl

15,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500