Submit

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So today I got paid and not by direct deposit! I went to my work and got my paycheck, I guess they haven't set up their electronic system yet. Anyways so I kind of went on a shopping spree.......OKAY! So I totally went on a shopping spree!

I went to the bank, put all the money in checking, put gas in my car and then I went to Target to get those Hello Kitty PJs! Got a bag of Mr. Good Bars and some soy sauce and that all was twenty five buck. Then I got some Chinese food and that was nine bucks and then I went to Food Lion and got my mom some more chocolate soy milk since she was complaining about me drinking all of her's. Idiot then why did you only get one cart when know I drink it too!

Well since I brought this one I am drinking it and I don't need to buy her another one.

So as the day was going on as I was out, I became mad and that I think was because I was spending money. The only thing I have been thinking about is Sunday because my sister is coming home and we made plans to go bowling and have lunch and I was mad that I pretty much didn't have any damn control! When I got my paycheck I said to myself that I was not going to go over 50 bucks and for the most part that was true, but see I also inculded my phone in that because it was turned off.

Well when I finally got home and checked my account I had 51 bucks and when I calculated my phone bill from the account I found out that I would only have fourteen bucks left so I decided to not pay it.

Then my mom got a call from my dad and she wanted me to call her phone and then I told her I couldn't because my phone was turned off, but then I realzied there was no way I could go two weeks without my phone being off because chances are she is going to want me to call her phone. That happens sometimes when she doesn't know where she put it so she asks me to call her phone for her.

Not to mention I still am looking for a job.

Anyways I tried paying for my bill over the phone, I was able to call the service but they sucked! So then I kept checking my account to see if they took the money out and they didn't, so I called back an hour later and still nothing happened so I decided to drive down there but changed my mind and went back home. I then decided to pay for it online. I didn't want to simply because like I didn't think it would be processed because it had happened before. But it apparently went through because I got a confirmation text saying it was successful.

Well I didn't check my account after that and I was sure I had fourteen bucks in it and so I was considering returning my new PJs.

So tonight! I just got out of the shower and tried on my PJs and while they are cute........I think I am growing out of size medium or something but the shirt kind of felt tight around my arms and the pants felt tight as well so now I am just wearing one of regular night shirts. I am going to return the set tomorrow after work.

The pants were ten bucks on sale and the shirt was eight also on sale so I figured I would get some money back and have about twenty something bucks for Sunday. Well I just looked at my account and saw that it was still at 51 bucks! This is the second time I have made a payment online and the payment went through but my account balance never changed. At first I thought like oh well maybe it was free or something like maybe hey got the money to pay my bill someplace else. I know I am not giving them the wrong account number because I copy and paste.

But oh well! Who gives a damn! My phone is back on and I have 50 bucks, gonna add twenty more to that tomorrow once I return the PJs so yeah! Sweet!

I was thinking of getting a large. I might try it in the dressing room tomorrow.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kay well continuing from my last post I did not get another set of PJs. Anyways so my sister came home and we did not go bowling or anything nor did we just a chance to talk about what I wanted to talk to her but we did get along for the most part and she even hugged me and said goodbye when she left two days ago.

I have been watching some new anime though, this month's anime for the most part is really good! I am watching five anime series.

Anyways last week at work was okay, it was boring but not as boring as today which I will get to in a bit. But anyways I was at work cleaning a table and saw a customer come in and I started walking in front of them to go clean another table and he said boo and said it like about two or three times and I stopped and turned around saying huh and then he said "I said boo, what you can't hear?"

He was old and the why he said that sentence made me want to punch him. What the hell am I suppose to say to boo? Your dumbass did not scare me and I saw you coming in!

So anyways I think it was on Friday when I got paid that I went on a shopping spree I think. I was in Walmart and in a hurry only because people there just annoy me with their lack of navigating a stupid shopping cart! So anyways I was about read yot leave and was making my way up to the check out and so I passed this old guy who actually looked like the old guy from work. He said "was it you?"

I was like what the hell are you talking about? Then he said hi and I said hi and continued on my way,

Old people are ******** weird!

ANYWAYS! Today I was schduled to work today and even right now I still don't know why and I still think it was a typo. The minute I got there I was bored as hell! They have told me over and over that they don't schdule me for weekdays because those are not their busy days and yet I was schduled to work today and they were dead as hell! I cleaned the trays more than I worked I think. Walking around trying to find something to do. It ******** sucked!

Longest four hours of my life!!!

Lucky me though tomorrow I have to work eight to five! Whoohoo! Nine hours of nothing! I think the first three hours are what I am dreading the most. Three hours of McDonald's breakfast! UGH!!!! I hate working mornings there! There's nothing for me to do! Then next week it's eight to four.

I wanna shoot myself right now! emotion_facepalm

Bright side though I am getting paid next week and this is the first time in lord knows when that I have work more than two days before a paycheck!

Speaking of paychecks my bank account has been ******** up and so I don't know if I want to continue to use it, but i kind of have to as far as my phone bill goes. The amounts in my accounts have not been right and are just not adding up to the supposed total for both accounts.

Ugh! I don't know. I tried to save money and I was doing good with it but one time this week I was checking my account and it said I had eleven bucks in my checkings which was fine and then when I went somewhere and then came back and checked it again, it was a dollar off. And then yesterday I went to get something to eat. The internet was ******** up so I could not check my account but I had the night before and I had two bucks and eleven cents in there. Went to get something to eat and my card was declined, yet I was charged for an item I had taken off my damn order and didn't even get my full order.

So when the net finally came back up I went back to check on my account and it said I had nine bucks and ninety nine cent in my checkings and it had ()s around that amount while with my savings it said I had 50 bucks and yet the total for both accounts said I had forty bucks all together!

I'm starting to think either someone might have gotten some way to get to my account or the bank is just ******** up. I don't know but at this point I think my money is safe in my damn wallet!.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:38 pm

Oh god I'm not sure what was worse! Yesterday's four hours and thirty minutes or today's nine hours and seven minutes? Defenitely nine hours! My feet started to hurt around one or two and it was just awful! I so badly wanted to leave right then and there!

Ugh!

But anyways So I was putting pies away and my manager was beside me on the phone talking to apparently an employee either current or former. She was saying "are you staying or do you quit? You're really a great employee."

It sounded like she was begging to me. Psh!

So work sucked! And I hate old people! When I first came in and went to sweeping, I was sweeping around the kids play area and this group of old guys was talking and one of them was talking to me about coffee. He wanted to know if he could get a refill and I told him that those are given at the front counter and he said "well we can't walk."

It was in a joking way and I didn't see a damn walker near their table. Those dumb idiots! Who the ******** did you even get in the bulding to begin with?"

Gosh! One of the old guys eventually got all of them a refill and they left. Then when I was sweeping around this other old guy came up behind and I just got a gust of wind of bad a** breath! He was telling me that the girl's bathroom was out of toilet paper. I guess his female partner couldn't tell me that herself?

Ugh! And he was so close to me too. I was sweeping, and saw him and he just got close to me like he was trying to whisper it in my ear and I was just backing away and saying okay okay goodbye!

Then towards the end of my shift......well in the middle of it I guess this group of teens came and they were there until I left. I think they came in at like......two thirty or three and I left at five. For the most part I avioded passing them though and did not clean or sweep near their area.

We got dead around three and so it was really ******** boring and I was like OMG why am i still here? Then Cody came in and told me that at three thirty i would end up doing the lobby by myself. I swear the next person who comes in and tells me that I am going to kick them. I ALWAYS DO THE ******** LOBBY BY MYSELF!!!! Sure there is always another guy working with me but all they ever do is collect the trays clean some of the tables. That's just the little things, the main thing they do is make and restock the tea, take out the trash to the outside dump and bring the kitchen food like fries or more nuggets or whatever they need from the frezeer. And then when one of them takes abreak my managers want to act like they were doing the lobby all by themselves because then I am told to focus on the lobby and s**t!

Ugh! My feet ******** hurt!

BUT BRIGHT SIDE!!!!!! I calculated my time cards on a time punch calculator and I am getting 142 next week! Well it will be around 130 because of taxes and such but yay! Highest paycheck in MONTHS!!!! Gosh! I've been getting two digit and small three digit paychecks that are around ninety six to a hundred and four so yeah this is good!

I kind of have a plan so far! I plan on just using seventy bucks! I want to save money so whatever thirty something bucks I get over the hundred is going in savings and then I am going to put my cell phone bill money in my checkings and then the rest is going my wallet.

I'm glad I don't work tomorrow though! Ugh! I could use a rest!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:05 am

You better be able to go the distance because I just wasted money in my opinion! I was hungry and wated Chinese food but I didn't want to drive a long way so I went to this little one near my mom's office and well their quality sucks! So if you want good qaulity you better be able to go the distance. It does explain why their prices were low though. What I got was four bucks whereas where I normally go is five bucks and seventy nine cents but they ahve better quality!

Ugh!

Not to mention another reason why I didn't want to go is because my phone got turned off again, I think it might explain why my account has been acting up but I can't be sure. I had tried to pay for my phone through the phone and then I just ended up paying for it online and got a text saying that the payment went through and now they are telling me it didn't so now my phone is cut off. But I get paid this week and already inculded the phone bill in my budget so I'll just pay for it online this time around without the hassle.

Still keeping the rest in my pocket though.

So anyways last night! Oh my god I almost hit two people with my car. It was getting dark around seven and I just made a quick trip to the store and when I was coming back and driving down my street I saw some lights, car headlights and since they pretty much blind me I slowed down but kept driving until some random girl jumped up on the right hand side of the road telling me to stop.

I had my lights on and yet I didn't see them until she jumped up! Then I saw someone else sitting down and he got up and they started to walk away.

Like what the ********? My street doesn't have side walks and these ******** idiots were just sitting on the grass close to the ******** road!

OMG!!!! I wanted to beep my horn at them but since I was already so close to them i didn't want to like cause hearing damage or something.

But anyways can't wait until tonight! New anime!

Oh yes and the state fair is starting too! Well it started on the 11th and I still don't know if I want to go or not.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:59 pm

Kay so my dad had finished fixing my car yesterday and now he just has to order the tags. Well he then came back in and I knew what he was going to say because he got on me about putting gas in my car and to stop running it to the point where the needle is always on the E.

Well the first time he told me that I was coming home from work and had intended to put gas in my car on Sunday but I slept in and he just came in and got my keys to fix my car.

So anyways yesterday we were talking in the kitchen and he asked me how much was I making at my job and then went into speech mode about how important gas is and how he has always ran out on gas on both of his trucks and that sooner or later I will run out of gas and have to call someone to put some in.

Then I had said about my money that I was now trying to save it and he told me there was no way I could. Not because of my spending habits but because I only make at least around 96 to 90 bucks. I think it cane done though! I mean the only things I have to worry about is gas, my phone and food. I think it is possible but I must admit when he said it I felt kind of relieved like I didn't even ahve to try because it was fact or something. But I'm sure it is more of an opinion.

I get paid on Thursday and up until now I did not know what I was going to do with my money but now I think I am going to get Applebees! It's been a long time coming and I haven't had it since.......May I think.

Hmmmm.......maybe my friend would like to go with me that way I can eat in.........I shall ask her when I get my phone turned back on!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:20 pm

Okay so today I was on Gaia and there was this topic about someone's best friend and boyfriend not getting along because they hated each other and it reminded me of my ex friend and me because I was in the same situation, me being the friend who hated the boyfriend and apparently rightfully so.

Anyways after giving her advice I started to walk around the house since no one was home so I tend to talk to myself a lot when I have the chance and so after much talking I decided to text my ex friend and to my shock she texted me really quick but did not know who I was so I decided to see how far I could take it but at the same time dropping hims about who I was.

She caught on though and then I was not really into the conversation. But she did tell me that her boyfriend...her now ex boyfriend/fiance is no longer because he had abused her by choking her and threatening her with a knife. She did not go to the police but his grandparents did come to pick him up so he got off easy......too easy but now she has a new boyfriend apparently.

Anyways so after some trouble with my phone, I had gotten it back on and we talked on the phone and just got caught up with each other's lives.

Also prior to all of that when I was pretending to be a random stranger she was telling me about her friend (me) who was mad at her for moving and that she sometimes misses me but I was cynical and hard to be around sometimes. It did not shock me even though I was not aware of how she felt. I looked up cynical and after reading about it I kind of saw where she was coming from but not really. She thought I wanted her to break up with you boyfriend after every fight they got into like I thought relationships had zero fighting.

Psh!

User Image

I think a guy who gets in your face and tells you that you now have competetion because his ex is now back in the picture is not worth it. I think a guy who tells you that he loves you and yet calls you his sliver medal because his ex is the gold one is a waste of ******** time.

I simply just think if a guy is gonna create drama to get you to fight for him is not worth it. But hell it don't matter because he proved to be an abuses c**t anyways! I honestly was not shocked when she told me but I honestly did not think he was abusive at all. Just a jackass is all.

But she told me that she was going to be moving back down here in the town where I work and I told her that if I am still working at my current job then I will put in a good word for her. She got fired from her last job for really no reason apparently but I'm not shocked since on every app they do say they can terminate your employment at anytime for any reason. She is going to be sharing an apartment with her other friend and her boyfriend is looking for a place with his friend and is going to be in the next town over so they will be close to each other.

Anyways! So I got my paycheck today but already it is nearly all gone because of my stupidass phone! Mt service got turned off on Sunday and so I called today and they told me my payment was on record but it was never taken out of my account because something about how they think the bank takes the payment but they don't so in sort the payment does not get taken out of your account right away so really I did not pay since I had moved my money over to savings when I saw that my service was back on and that I still had money but now I get it.

So what had happened was that when I paid online it was two options. Credit card which I have none or check which I also have none. But with the check option they just want your bank account number and the routing number so I always use that option. But since I had moved the money to my savings and they were not able to get it from my savings account, the check bounced and thus there was a twenty five dollar charge so I had to pay sixty two instead of thirty seven. so now because of that half of my paycheck is gone.

I feel like my dad was right about not being able to save! Ugh! Oh well! The sooner I get a new job the better!

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:37 pm

Kay so I was suppose to work yesterday eight to four and set my alarm to go off at six thirty so I could get Bojangels for breakfast but I was having secon thoughts because of my money amount. Well my alarm went off and I got up and went to the bathroom but realized that it was too dark outside so I went back to sleep and set my alarm to seven fifteen and told myself that I was not getting Bojangels. Well then I got the thought in my head to play hooky.

I calculated the amount of money I would be making today which was 58 and then figured that next week I probably work eight to three or nine to three so that would be fifty bucks. And then i thought about my phone and thought about what my dad had told me.

So I made the choice to play hooky! It was stille very early and I turned off my alarm clock. I didn't really plan all of the places I was going and I almost made myself go to work because of that but I really did not want to go to work today. I mean once hooky gets in my head it is pretty much set. Often times when I wake up I just think about sleep not playing hooky.

Anyways I packed my purse with shirts and deo and body spray and a comb and my uniform and left. Went to the store and called in but someone who was not a manager apparently answered which made me feel okay.

Then I went to Walmart and it was like dead! Course it was seven in the morning. I hung out there for a while before going to get Bojangles and then going to Target and by then it was eight. I hung out there for a while and realized that I wanted to buy something no less than five bucks but no more than ten.

Prior to that though, while I was at Walmart I was looking at the clothes and such and the last time I was in Walmart I was saying to myself, if I was at work i could get these shirts, but that's not true. I'll never make enough at this job to pay for what I need to pay for and have money for to just spend on myself. No my paychecks just cover my phone, gas and sometimes food.

I do feel like I take this job for granted but it is just keeping my head above water and honestly it feels like I don't have a job anyways.

I don't care if I get fired! In fact I am close to saying I quit anyways. I do feel like that when I go back they are going to want to talk to me about it but I don't care. That job is pointless anyways.

So anyways, I didn't get anything from Target but I did go to the dollar store and realized that I wanted new slippers the kind of slippers where they are like little boots and not the flip flop like ones. I had no luck though.

I did get a new stuffed animal though! It's a dog and it is a terrier and I named him Jack Russel. So after that I went to..........I think the shopping center near my house. I went to Best Buy first and they changed their movie section around but their anime collection still sucks! Then I went to Five Below because I thought I could get a throw blanket and some slippers there. Well the minute I saw the blanket I had no idea why I wanted it and the slippers were cute but they were the slip flop ones but they did have these other slippers where you slide them on your feet. But I did not want to settle for less.

Not to mention but the store was packed and loud and it made me mad so I left. Then I went back to Walmart but the chance that my parents would be there and the fact that I kept running into people mad me annoyed so I left. After that I went to the Dollar General but they were loud because these two adults were talking and so their kids were obviously bored from waiting on them so they started to play chase while yelling loudly and all their moms' did was tell them to stop but continued to talk anyways. But I did not find my slippers there so I left.

I was going to go to the park but it was packed because there was a little kiddie soccer game going on so I went to my ex friend's park that was in her neighborhood. Walked around the wood trail and that was fun. It felt like an adventure. Came out and went back to my car, fell asleep for twenty five minutes and then went back to Target but still did not buy anything. I was thinking of calling my friend to hang out with me but part of me did not really want to hang out with her today and I feel like it was because of the fact I had reconnected with my ex friend.

So I went back to my car and hung out there until three forty seven. Went to McDonald's and got something to eat. Went to the park again and put my uniform shirt over my current shirt and then I went home but no one was there.

Have not seen or talked to my parents at all today because they were gone and I was in my room and by the time they came home I was asleep and did not get up until nine.

So yeah that was my day today. I think I am either going to pick back up on my job hunting or call the places I had put in applications to last month.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:02 am
User Image

Gif title because I don't feel like flipping through glitter text and this still matches what I am going to vent about. So anyways! Is there a certain stereotype to people at the DMV or is it just the one I go to? Because those people are freaking rude, montone, bored, lifeless and emotionaless! Hell even the people at the doctor are more cheery than the DMV people.

So I just found out that my license is actually suspended. Thank goodness I did not get pulled over to find that out. I went to the DMV today because they wanted to give me another eye exam because of my recent driving record being two car accidents and a speeding ticket.

So on the day we got the letter......well some days later, we called them and set a date for the 16th, but then my mom had called another person and he set it up for the 26th of this month so my mom called the rude lady back and told her to cross off the 16th before she proceeded to cuss her out for being rude.

Well I thought it was on the 24th so I went in today and found out that I had missed an appointment and thus my license was suspended which makes no sense. The lady who I assume was the one my mom had cussed out had said that I missed the appointment with her on the 17th but since they were apparently "short staffed" I have to come back tomorrow morning and take a road and eye test which sucks!

I hate driving with other people in my car.

But bright side is that it can be taken care sooner than later so all this can be over by tomorrow morning anyways. I have to clean out my car though.

But anyways yeah those people are just so ******** dead it seems! Like they are not cheerful, happy or anything. I hate going to that DMV but it is the only one I know of in my city not to mention that I am broke and am low on gas anyways.

It shouldn't be too much of a hard test though. I think I have come a long way since I had first started. When I first took the driving part of the test with this lady, I had made a lot of mistakes. Driving three over the limit, making a wide turn, not looking good enough before making a lane change, missed a stop sign. With the guy driver I did better though.

But I hope I do better since I am older and have more experience.

Oh and another bright side is that my vision has improved and I almost didn't even have to get re tested but since I missed the appointment I apparently have to. But as far as my vision goes eh I don't believe it has improved. There have been times where I have just barely passed the DMV eye test and there have been times where I went multiple times not passing it. So we'll see what happens.

I wish they were freaking organized though! They told me hat they sent out two letters and I only got one. My parents always check the mail and they let me know if I have important mail. Not to mention they didn't even seem to realize what kind of letter they freaking sent me! There was a letter wanting me to answer some questions and another one asking my doctor to fill it out for my vision to see if I could operate a motor vehicle and they checked yes. They only seemed to care about that paper though, but they did not directly ask for it. They asked if I had a statement of some sort that my doctor said I could drive fine and that is when I pulled out the paper they filled out.

But anyways this can all be over tomorrow. I just need to be calm and not freak out. I can do this!

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:01 pm
User Image

Okay so I am so mad! I was so mad that I almost didn't want to eat my Chinese food she got me because she made me so mad!

Kay so this is pretty much in relation to my last entry only it is about my mom this time. So on my license I have three restrictions and the main one is not being able to drive at night. Well before I had got it, me and my mom went to the eye doctor and he had asked me what I thought about night driving and I told him I prefer not to do it mainly because of the opposing car's bright headlights.

So apparently that had gone on my license and I honestly think it was for good reason.

Well my mom had got home a few minutes ago and she and dad were talking about it and once he left she like started to raise her voice and that alone was pissing me off because she was acting like she was mad at me more so than the situation. Apparently she thinks and acts like the whole night driving thing is now a problem because now the eye doctors who I went to see today now know about my not being able to drive at night and apparently that is the end of the world in her book.

I don't even get it, she acts like this whole night driving thing is the reason I am getting an eye exam tomorrow at the DMV, she acts like it is the very reason I am even getting call to the DMV and she wants to go with me because "I am so easy" that I just give people anything they ask for and that they don't have my best interest and all this other stupid BS.

She is telling me the night driving is going to hurt me in the long run and something about costing me money. I mean I get it that driving at night home from work I run the chance of getting caught should I get a police's attention by speeding but that's about it and well yeah maybe it will be harder to find a job but oh well!

She is also telling me that people and the DMV think that because it says I can't drive at night that the doctor put it there because he thought it was true and not because I had simply said that I would rather drive during the day.

I don't see what the ******** big deal is! I just have to take a road test, eye exam and I'll be on my way. She is trying to get it so that when I drive at night it is legal. But I guess that is on me since I am the one who said I would rather drive during the day. And it is true because no matter what I hate driving at night unless I really have to.

But this dumbass b***h raising her voice and s**t really pissed me off because she acts like it is the end of the world when it is just a simple driving test!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:00 pm

No offense to anyone who happens to read this, I am just teking some avatars in a certain base color. I am just a bit annoyed to see the lack of obvious diversity on this site. There was a inventory tek in the dressing room forum and I posted mine and one person teked me but the skin color they used was white and this is the second time it has happened and I am a bit annoyed by it. And then I saw another tek topic, someone wanted to be teked and wanted people to use the third base and when I went on tek and saw what it was I just.......like wow. Because the user who wanted us to use that base, her avatar was base five, one base darker than mine. I don't know if she was African American in real life or not but I found it to be sad.

It feels like being of a Caucasian skin color even on Gaia is better. So I am teking some avatars in my base color to show that any avatar in a darker base can be just as beautiful!

Teking is fun when you're just doing it to be doing it since there is no set price limit. I think I will update this from time to time when I am bored and have no one to tek.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:04 pm

After this I guess I'll go back to teking. Anyways yesterday at work was okay and annoying. Cody was there and Tiffany was not! Thank goodness! Anyways so we were tip top on the lobby and I was cleaning the tables and then this old a** forigen lady came up to me asking me to follow her and told me to pick up an empty sauce cup that was right near a little boy's foot because in her words "someone would step on it."

User Image

This dumb a** b***h trying to act like some caring, kind person who is worried about strangers stepping on an empty sauce cup. I don't buy it because a real caring person would pick it up and not go to the nearest worker and tell them to do it. Not to mention the cup was near a little boy's foot who was sitting at a table thus only he would be stepping on it. That dumbass b***h!

Anyways that made me hot for a while but I went on and had a break. I told two of my co workers about my hours seemingly picking up since I worked Saturday, today, Tuseday and next Saturday so that is good! Only thing I am worried about is the paycheck I am getting this week because I played hooky and so my paycheck is not going to be what my parents think it will be and now my mom has started talking about helping me save my money plus I don't know if she is going to try and drive me to get my paycheck since my license is suspended right now.

User Image

Anyways that day at work was just so so. Cody was there until three but came back an hour or so later with a group of friends and among them was our former co worker, Zack! And I was so flustered and avoided cleaning the part of the lobby they all were sitting at because I was embarrassed. redface

I did end up leaving through the door their table was closest at and Cody said bye to me and I said bye back. But for the rest of the day I couldn't help but wonder what they were saying after I had left. There was a girl with them and for some reason I just feel like they were talking about me after I had left. And then I thought that maybe the next day at work Cody would see me differently. crying

Anyways so my parents picked me up and saw that I had gotten something to eat so they went to McCall's and I waited in the car as they ate inside and I was so mad! Like seriously? First you force me to not drive my car and drive me to work and now you're just gonna go to this other place to eat inside? I still have my uniform on! Not to mention why the hell would I want to go in and sit and watch you two eat that nasty a** food? UGH!!!! But I was able to call my friend and we talked until she had to go eat dinner.

User Image

My parents came back and we went home.

Then this morning they woke me up asking me if I had gas and even though I don't have very much, I still said I did anyways and I don't know why to be honest. But dad was annoying me because they were going to church and I was still sleeping and he kept asking the same question over and over like a joke. No one wants to ******** joke around when they are hardly awake!

UGH! Like get the ******** out already!

User Image

So then I got up a little bit later and talked to my friend and made some hot chocolate as a substitute for brushing my teeth and covering my morning breath. Got dressed and went to work and already I was bored! This job is pissing me off!

Making me work on days they are not busy. The place was literly dead today!

User Image

I got a break not even ninety minutes into working! Cody left at two and so I was the only one doing the lobby. At the end of my shift I was getting mad because I was so bored and then when I was leaving the girl's bathroom after checking it I heard these loud footsteps and this little boy nearly bumped into me which just pissed me off for the longest time!

User Image

I had planned on using my last free meal card but I decided not to because I was mad and because a lot a people were starting to come in. So I walked out and drove home mad and my dad apparently I guessed figured it out but did not know why I was mad and started to preach me and then took me to the store which made me feel better but he did not ask me what was wrong and since he did ask me to go with him I thought he was going to go into speech mode again but he didn't.

But I did feel better afterwords.

I'm not looking forward to work on Tuesday because I am sure it is going to be just as boring as today but it's just five hours........why am I saying that like it's not that long when it feels like freaking forever? UGH! emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:39 am

Kay so I called my friend today to see if she could help me find the number for the DMV because my mom wanted me to call them to see if my license was still MIA and it turns out that there is no record about it ever being suspended to begin with but I do have two points on my license........wow! Two car accidents and a speeding ticket and only two points?

Anyways! So then I called her back after hanging up to tell my mom and I asked her if she had went back home since she had came back to our city to go to a Halloween party and she told me she was still here and wanted to hang out with her friends.

So she gave me the address and apparently it was up to me to get to her because she did not bring her license with her and her friend drove her down here to begin with. Not to mention her friend is at work and apparently her family only has one car.

It is so annoying that I have these friends whop always seem to have these car situations to where it is up to me to find out where they live, waste my money and gas and most of the time fail finding the place!

UGH!!! So annoying! My GPS was cutting off because it had a low battery and since my car is 1993, it does not have a charger for it so after an hour I went back home with the idea to ask my mom for her GPS but then I decided to find my charger and charge it in my dad's truck since he always keeps it unlock anyways!

So now that is charging and I am going to try again in an hour. Not to mention I have to charge my phone because I thought I could still get there with her directions but apparently we both were on two different wave lengths.

I'm pretty sure that once my GPS is charged I will be able to get down there no problem. I am confused as to why it told me to get on the belt line when my friend and her directions gave me easier ones. But I am chalking it up to the GPS wanting to take the long way. It always does that anyways.

I am still very excited though! A little worried because I get paid today and I don't know how it happens but when I am with this friend I always seem to end up with less money then I planned meaning I detour from my spending plans and always seem to have the urge to buy her something. I hope that doesn't happen today!

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:53 pm

Okay so yesterday I planned on getting my paycheck, putting my phone bill money in my account for the automatic bridge payment to take it out and then put twenty bucks worth of gas in my car and then use the rest for whatever. But people always ******** up my plans and I let them and I hate myself for it!

I called my friend yesterday and asked her if she was still in m=our city or went back to her house with her mom and she told me that she was still here and I got all excited. Well I had to go to her friend's house to get her because apparently her friend drove her down here and their family only has one car and her friend was at work.

My GPS was cutting off all the time and had to be recharged but my outdated car did not have a charger in it. I had put ten bucks worth of gas in my car and wasted half of it trying to find the place before going home and- Well I already mentioned that in my last post so I will just move on.

Anyways so my GPD was charged for the most part and I was able to find her friend's house which is way out there! So I went inside and we all talked for bit and my friend was ready to go but I kind of felt bad for her friend because her family only had one car and her mom and sister were at work and she looked like she was not doing anything today so I asked her to hang with us.

So we went to my workplace for me to pick up my paycheck and after some goofing around and deciding on where and what to eat, my friend and her friend got something there and I paid with the last ten bucks of the twenty my mom had given me. They ate and I went to the bank to chas my check but did not go through with my plan. I put all of my money in my checkings and went back to my workplace and then we talked about where we would go next. Well my friend wanted to go the park near her house so she could swing and her friend told her that we should go someplace closer so I suggested Walmart so we went there.

I had the intention of buying just slippers and ended up buying seven more items. When we first got in my friend ran over to the PJs and just got all excited over the ones with feet. Then we looked at the Halloween stuff and I talked about getting MR. Goodbars and with my luck some lady came over and dropped two bags into a box and I got them. Then I talked about getting slippers but we got side tracked at cards and I saw a Charlie Brown cup box that had all these cute cups and they were only 87 cent and my friend's friend kept telling me to get two because I was torn over two that I liked so I got them both.

Then I finally went to get slippers. Then we went to the entertainment section and looked at the movies and then went to um......I think the calendars after that and my friend's friend convined me to get one that was cheap so I did. After that we went to the clothing section again and I went over to the coats I have had my eye on for a while and they both told me to get it and then we went to the food section because I wanted hot sauce for popcorn and they both told me to get this huge bottle of it and not just the larger one but this like..........almost jug like bottle of it.

Then we went to the check out. My friend had to call someone and I was expressing my doubts on the items I had gotten but my friend's friend kept telling me it was fine and that I had enough money to get the items and that I shouldn't put anything back. So in total I spent thirty six bucks.

All in all the visit was just.........I don't know, it annoyed me when my friend's friend kept saying how we should have went to the Walmart that her mom and sister work because of discounts and how I was going to have to take her home anyways ever though when my friend said she wanted to go to the park near her house, she suggested we go someplace closer and the Walmart her family works at was more far then the damn park! So that annoyed me that she kept talking about how we should have gone there and how much I would have saved if I went there.

So anyways after Walmart I took them back home and on my way she told me I would need gas on the way back. ten bucks last me at least five to four days dpending on where I go and I just drove like.......lets put it this way. My friend now lives three hours from me and I could have gone there and back. So I pretty much drove six hours that day.

So I took them home and my friend's friend put her number in my phone and I went home.

Well today I put twenty bucks of gas in my car and I did not check my account until after that and found I only have twenty five bucks which I was okay with until I got reminded about my phone bill And for a while I was torn over what to do, pay the bill but be moneyless and hungry or not pay it and get food but avioid using my phone. Well I found the recpiet but after some cleaning I might have thrown it away by accident. I had planned on returning the coat since it was the most exspensive.

Part of me is happy that I can't find it because I am not ready to be broke and hungry but the other part of me is worried about situations where I am going to need my phone. I have no problem texting my friends but when my mom can't find her phone she tells me to call her phone so she can find it and I am worried my sister might call me out of the blue for whatever reason.

So I don't know. I'm not really looking hard to find it but maybe I should so I know for sure.

Ugh! But because of yesterday I just got so mad even though I am to blame for it happening. Had I taken the money out of my check and asked for cash back instead of putting the whole check in my account none of this would have happen and if I had a backbone and said no to the things they wanted me to get none of this would happen.

This sucks and I find myself getting mad at them too. all I know is that I am never going shopping with them or anyone who doesn't have money again. It seems like people with no money want you to spend all your money. They act like they are helping you but it does not seem like it at all.

I think since I showed how easy I was my friend's friend just kept telling me to get things just to see if I would or something like if I expressed an interest in liking something she would tell me to get it and was so presitent on it. In some weird a** reason I felt obligated to get that stuff

Ugh!

I don't know but lesson is certainly learned!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:01 pm

User Image

Yeeeeeeeeeep! I think this text sums up my day. My morning was just awful! I woke up nine minutes before my alarm was suppose to go off and my mom was up too since my niece and nephew were coming over. I did not want them eating my candy or being on my computer so I password my computer and hid my candy.

Anyways I was trying to still find the receipt for the coat but could not and I wanted to have breakfast at Bojangles so I wanted to leave quick but since it was so early and cold, when I went to my car, I saw that the windows needed to be defrosted which gave me time to try to find the receipt. I even looked through the trash but didn't see it. So I went to work. Well tried to anyways. I was having trouble because the sun was straight up in my face that I had to pull over the minute I passed the first light.

Made it though. Cody was there and he was dead tired and I was just annoyed! And as always work was the same, slow and boring with nothing to do though I did make parfiats today though.

Uh what else.......well Cody left and my b***h manager, Tiffany was there but we did not talk for the most part. And when I was getting water up front to make tea I heard my co workers somewhat bitching about something work related, one of them said something about another manager leaving and I was not sure if they meant leaving as in for the day or leaving as in finding another management job.

We got three new co workers though and Tiffany was showing them around and said hi to me when we passed each other.

So my shift ended and I went home with the intention of going back out to Walmart to spend my reminding twenty five bucks on food after talking to my friend who told me that without a receipt I would only get a certain amount of money back on a gift card.

So I came home and changed out of my uniform and low and behold on the floor I found the paper I was looking for and tried calling my friend again but she did not answer. I was now torn over paying for my bill or buying food but in the end I returned the coat because I had been stressing out about not having my phone for the week as far as actual talking goes. But I could still text, but still the chances of my mom needing me to call her phone and my sister calling out of the blue, I really need my phone on.

Anyways um I was not able to get the money back on my card but she did give me cash but now I have to wait until Monday to put it in my account and then pay for my bill online and I feel like I can still have the best of both worlds by paying for it and then buying some food because I always get a text saying my payment went through even though the money is not taken out of my account right away.

But now that I think about it, it would be a bad idea because when it happened the second time and the check bounced I ended up having to pay twenty five bucks more and yes this next paycheck will be bigger than my last because I won't play hooky and because I work four days before this next one, but still though I'll be freaking hungry! Ugh! Well I might have to get my dog a new bed my next paycheck, or just take it someplace to be cleaned.

Anyways pertaining to the title. A few things happened that just irked me to no end! The biggest one being one of my managers texting on her phone in plain sight and by that I mean, standing in the middle of our small a** kitchen texting while all of us had to like not just go around her. But you know how you are about to pass a person and the space is really narrow to the point you have to like push yourself against the wall or something and pretty much slide on it to get by? Yeah that's what we had to do and her stupid, arrogant a** just give two shits! Acting like her busines was so important or some s**t! It really pissed me off! Oh sure we have to keep our phones away and in fact not even have them in our pockets but a manager! Psh! Like a manager is like a teacher who is the only one who can have a phone and take a call simply because she is of a higher rank or something!

Ugh!

User Image

When I was on my break I called my friend and I had remembered her telling me that she was the bridesmaid for the wedding and had a fitting to go to. So I thought the wedding was coming up like quick. But no. The wedding is in two ******** years!

Why the ******** does anyone need to get a fitting TWO YEARS in advance! What! The hell? That was just a waste of money, her friend must have been bored out of her mind or something. ******** wedding fitting and the wedding isn't even this year! Dumbass!

User Image

Now this didn't happen today but it often happens. Old people coming in and then asking me if I can order for them or get them a coffee refill and when I tell them things like that are done at the counter they bitchfit saying they can't stand that long.

Um what the ******** old a** walked into this establishment, did it not? And you're sitting her telling me you can't stand that long at the ******** counter? b***h! Take the ******** drive through then!

Ugh! Old people!

User Image

This other guy, I was stocking up the lids and such this this guy asked me if I knew the time and I wanted to pull out my phone and tell him the exact time but did not want to be caught so I told him that it was close to three since when I last looked at my phone it was 2:55. And then he asked me if I knew the lottery numbers and I said no and kind of chuckled a bit but he did not smile or nothing so I guess he was serious and I was like um what the ********? I thought he intended on it being a joke but no smile or laugh or nothing!

Why the ******** would you think I would know something like that and what the hell gave you the impression that I even bother with the ******** lottery?

Something else that ticked me off was when Cody told me that our co worker who does the breakfast foods like the biscuits and griddles, she could box the pies.

It ******** annoys me when my managers get on me about standing around in the kitchen and yet when I do try to keep busy like clean trays they throw a bitchfit and tell me that the co worker at the drive through can do it! But they want me to clean the ******** walls when I am not busy and when I was cleaning the ice machine my manager came up to me and asked me what was I doing and told me to go to something else!

User Image

And Cody ******** knows that I have problems with trying to always keep busy so him even saying that made me want to slap his cute face! It's eight in the ******** morning and there is nothing to do and I ALWAYS box the pies when I am there! So what the ******** man?

Ugh! But I can forget all that! All of it! Simply because after each Saturday I know a new week will be starting and thus three new episodes of anime series I just love! So the day is worth it for the paycheck and Sunday and Monday nights! Just for now until the series ends.

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Lashuri Chan

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:43 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

All of these gifs right now are exactly! What I am thinking right now!

I am so sick of reading topics and when the OP says something that I guess society would not agree with, they be like "before you say this that and the other I know it was stupid and I know this and blah blah blah!"

For a more clear example I was just in the LI forum and this girl needed help with a guy she likes and said that she was sleeping with him when they were not in a relationship and then she said "oh well before you say it is wrong and that I am stupid for sleeping with a guy I am not in a relationship with...."

User Image

Why don't you wait until you actually get replies that say that before you type it in your damn op! Because I bet you no one is thinking that stupidass crap!

NO DUH IDIOT! You don't have to be in a ******** relationship to sleep with a guy! And it is only stupid when you sleep him while he is in a relationship with another and you know that he is and still do that! That's stupid! And no there is nothing wrong or illegal about it! It's just trashy to do!

But yeah I get so ******** pissed off when people do that in their topics! I guess it must have happened to them a lot in real life or something. The world may never know but damn yo! Need ta calm ya ******** tits!

12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff