Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
the vampire and the kitsune ((reon and boo)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:14 am
booboo_gump

User Image

Katomi giggled "well emilia i am your mate so i guess im your pet as well" she says still giveing off her fox purr as she had her arms around her it felt nice "its the carnival its right there!" she says then just to be her she changed into her older form and smiled turning in emileia arms she smiled and kissed her deeply

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:39 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia blinked as she stared at the carnival "I swear that wasn't there a minute ago" Before she could say anymore Katomi was kissing her passionately and was in her grown up form. Emilia wrapped her arms around the other girls waist and kissed her back. After a few moments had passed Emilia pulled away so they were only a inch apart "We should go to the carnival and go on some rides, we can continue this later love". Emilia gave her a quick kissed her then left one arm around her waist and headed towards the carnival. She paid for both of them to get in and she paid for the stamps they had to get so they can go on the rides.

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:00 am
booboo_gump

Katomi smiled and blushed gently when she kissed her back there was no hesitation from her and that made katomi smile that ment she had gotten used to her she hummed to herself her tail swaying he held onto emilia tightly not ever wanting to let her go she would not allow emilia to leave her like she had kura shes learned her mistake and will never make it again "yes lets" she says then watched as she paid for then giggleing at the gawking attendent she bared her fangs at him and that got his attention she chuckled and walked on with emilia she pointed at the biggest ride ther "that one!"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:14 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia liked how Katomi seemed to be afraid to let her go, it had made her feel really wanted. "It's been a long time since I've felt this loved". She didn't realize she had said it but it just slipped out. She heard katmoi pointed excitedly at the hugest ride in the whole carnival "Hey we had a deal, roller coaster first and then anything you want to do". She squeezed Katomi's hand and started to run towards the roller coaster. "I promise" She winked at the other girl

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:19 am
booboo_gump

Katomi nodded and walked with emilia to the rollercoaster she smirked "anything emi-chan?" she asks with a twinkle in her eye and a mischevious smile she blushed a bit to her tails swaying "yeah im good with that"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:30 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia stopped walking and looked at her "I have some boundaries but we can talk about that later". Her face lit up as they stood in line for the ride. She could feel butterflies forming in her stomach "I always get nervous before I get on a ride, you think it would have went away over the years" She shook her head "nope still there". She made a face as she looked at how big the ride was.

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:37 am
booboo_gump

Katomi giggled "oh you and your boundries ill break most of them down you know" she says then chuckled and waited with her for the ride "im the same way emi-chan" she blushed and swayed lightly "hey listen .w-we uh... want you to have something" she taked out a small crystal ball that glowed in her hands "t-this is our hoshi no tama
or kitsune ball... it contians our life force the source of our magic whoever holds this... hold complete control of us...and we want you to have it"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:49 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia's face with serious with shock as she stared at the crystal ball "I can't possibly, that's your life. What if something happens to me? I don't want to be resposible if something happens to you to". She wasn't sure what else to say as much as she wanted it and how it made her feel while they were giving it to her. She couldn't, she would worry about it too much and she knew they're were people that wanted her dead. "I love you two but I'm not sure if I can properly take care of the ball". It made her sad but she didn't have enough confidence in herself

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:52 am
booboo_gump

Katomi sighed and mumbled something the ball changed into a plain clear crystal ring she garabbed emilias hand and slipped it on her finger "weither you want it or not once a kitsune gives it to you its yours plian and simple" she says letting her hand go she smiled "im yours emilia ..."

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:57 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Her face went completely red as Katomi put the ring on her finger 'I feel like your proposing to me". She couldn't help but feel bashful and she could see that people were staring at them but she didn't care she would remember this moment for the rest of her life. "I belong to you too"

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:01 am
Reon_Zino
booboo_gump

Katomi giggled "thats not how it works emilia "im a fox and im yours your my owner now... but thank you for the sentiment" she giggled "you know it is a bit like proposing i suppose but we shared blood and matted so were already bonded for life anyway "

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:05 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia smiled but her blush was still there "Sorry, I didn't mean to embarass you. And do you have to say that out loud?". She knew she shouldn't be shy about it since she wasn't before but she couldn't help herself "So your my pet?" Her bashfulness faded away and she composed herself again "Does that mean I need to take you for walks?" she had a teasing grin on her face.

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:08 am
booboo_gump

Katomi giggled "not walks no but i do need exercise and i know the perfect way to do that" she says cuddleing into her and gently nibbleing her neck "if youy get my meaning" she says then smiled when it was ther turn on the ride

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:14 am
Reon_Zino

User Image
° ↜ ☽ Emilia Grim ☾ ↝ °
Emilia did her best not to let Katomi be the one in charge "Oh yeah I get your drift" She wiggled her eyes brows and wrapped her arms around Katomi again. "I can give you both enough exercise but you need to feed me"

booboo_gump

Partying Sweetheart

Former-Lady-Carixa

Mythical Gaian

15,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:22 am
Reon_Zino
booboo_gump

Katomi giggled "of course i will feed you emilia" she says then smiled "it wouldnt be the same if you didnt feed before hand anyway" she says thtn she got on the rollercoaster

User Image

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces