Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
I love you..But Will it Work? (Reserved for Angel_eyes200) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:35 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

I'm lost, idk what else to do x___x Take control!!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:47 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami didn't seem to notice this purple mark on her neck. All she was noticing was the touching and feeling part. Her hands started to roam now. Rubbing his thighs getting close to an area, but not to close teasing actually.  

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:04 pm
angel_eyes200

Hello? Reply? Is something wrong dear? surprised

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:30 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond
angel_eyes200

Hello? Reply? Is something wrong dear? surprised

Idk how ._.but ill try.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:37 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image
[ɗ ɑ ɴ ι ɛ ℓ "ɗ ɑ ɴ ɴ ɣ" в ɑ ι ɴ ɛ ʂ]

Daniel felt a chill of pleasure, his breath becoming short and his will growing stronger. If he was a cat, he'd be purring (IDK). But for now, Danny licked Okami from the crease on her chest to her lips, pushing his tongue through her teeth and kissing her passionately. His brows creased and a huff of air escaped his nostrils as he mumbled, "Just do it." More a plea than a command. He pressed himself closer her, his tip grazing her inner thigh, now returning the tease. He even smiled and gently bit at her lip in the kiss.

iiBUMP||
|| Out.Of.Control: ~ ||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:52 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami was about to ask if he was sure but when she heard his "plea". She smiled and pushed into him...They did what was forbidden.. but now she couldn't take back what they did..
She woke up staring at the ceiling confused.. but then looking over to see Daniel sleeping.. She nuzzled into him resting her head on his shoulder kissing it lightly trying not to wake him.

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:45 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

Danny lifted his eyes lazily with a slim smile, his brown orbs set on the girl beside, his memory ringing clear and full of everything that happened the night before. "Hey beautiful, nice sleep?" His voice was soft and calm, smooth and comforting. Just as an angel's should be.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:24 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami kind of looked away blushing by his "angelic comment". She mumbled in a quiet and cute voice almost not audible,"Morning Daniel.." She hid her face. She didn't know why she felt so embarrassed. Okami had no clue..his voice was just so... intimidating. She felt like his voice had more melody than hers.. and she was girl.
She hid her face in his shoulder, she also had a tint of pink on her cheeks. She was just feeling the moment.. of just laying there. But at the same time she did the math and realized they were still naked, making her face turn from a pale pink to a darker shad of pink.

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:39 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

He laughed at her embarrassed reaction. Not at her, but with her. It was cute, and he could feel the heat rushing to her cheeks by the warmth on his shoulder. His smile widened when her blush intensified, realizing a key factor. Planning on teasing her, he rolled onto his side, giving her a tight hug, embracing her and her bareness.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:45 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami face did get red, his plan had worked. She hid her face in his chest,"mmm!" her tail in between her legs, she was hugging her tail and her ears plastered on her head almost like you couldn't see them.

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:22 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

Danny smiled, a pink tint staining his cheeks as it did hers. "You like that, don'tchu." Danny couldn't help but laugh again. This girl was too cute! He shifted for his face to reach eye contact with her's, pecking a kiss. soon after, Danny nuzzled her nose, their noses side by side, lips only a centimeter away apart.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:21 am
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami sighed, starting to get used to it. She started to rub noses gently back and every once in a while peck. She made a cute whimpering noise. Not out of hurt or anything. Just to show affection.

((OOC: Sorry i had to go to school in the morning soo Dx i got off))  

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:55 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

"Oh hey, you want breakfast?" Daniel asked, sitting up from the bed. He walked to his closet and put on a pair of boxers and loose jeans, leaving the shirt off due to laziness and the level of comfort around Okami. "I'll ake pancakes!" He said, a smile blown widely on his face.

iiBUMP||
|| Out.Of.Control: Lol, same, but I went to sleep at 2am... Bad idea.~ ||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:35 pm
angel_eyes200

User Image

Okami smiled,"Okay.." She put on her bra and underwear, nothing else, also due to lazyness, and walked into the kitchen behind him.  

Attractedto2Dmen

Anxious Phantom

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:44 pm
Lexxii-Blood-Diamond

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||
I count the Days ||
I have to Live ||
without You||

User Image

Danny grinned under a bitten lip, his eyes squinting devilishly for an angel. Sexy. It was all he could think about after taking a few hopeless glances. He couldn't help himself, but he managed not to stare too long. He cleared his throat, steering himself from the tempting distraction. "Chocolate chip, blueberries, banana, strawberries...?" He asked, listing the multiple things he could put on the side or in the breakfast pastries themselves.

iiBUMP||

❶ ❷ ❸ ❹ ❺ ❻ ❼ ❽ ❾ ❿||

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out