Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Ninjago: The Second Generation (Open but still Accepting ^^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:28 pm
"Just take the money I mean heck if she payed us from time to time I would happily take it" Kai laughed looking at Sophie. "So then grandma what's up with the sudden training session. It's hardly after breakfast." Kai joked looking over at the training knucklehead.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:35 pm
"It's not good to be dishonest to friends." Elly said with a smile. "I didn't want to cheat her out of money that wasn't mine to take." she added.

"Training is good after a meal. It helps with digestion and burn any fat you get from your food." Sophie said.

Elly looked at herself. "Hmm maybe I should exercise more." she said.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:40 pm
"If you want to end up looking like Sophie" Kai laughed again looking back to the two women. "She's really in her mid to late thirties we have just worried her to age" he joked looking at Sophie. As always his jokes were in good fun and came often."But if she pays you more just smile and accept it or you could give it to me I could use a few more dollars in my pocket" he told elly with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:42 pm
Sebastian stopped his training to see some of the other residents of the dojo to enter, he looked to the others. he didn't have anything to say so he kept quiet and listened  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:58 pm
"Ah I wish I was still 30." Sophie said with a laugh.

Elly giggled. "But you're so handsome, you could get anything you want for free." she said and blushed at what she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:18 pm
"Hmm you may have a point there maybe I should be a stripper and make all the money I want from desperate single women" he joked flexing a bit towards the two before looking over at sebatian.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:27 pm
Elly blushed deeply at the thought of Kai as a stripper and she fainted with a bloody nose.

"Looks as though you killed her." Sophie laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:34 pm
Looking down at elly Kai raised an eyebrow. "She isn't very stable is she balance wise" he commented kneeling down next to her. "Uhh lets see now" he muttered looking her over for a moment before taking off his shirt and balling it up before lifting her head and slipping it under her. "Should be all you need" he said looking up to sophie. "See she should have been payed more obviously needs some medical attention for anemia" he mentioned to her as he reached down and held the girl's nose to stop the bleeding.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:37 pm
Sebastian raised an eyebrow as their conversation turned into a conversation about strippers as he muttered something under his breath he decided to return to the dummy and return to his training in silence  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:47 pm
"She's alright. She just gets all shy around guys she likes." Sophie smiled.

Elly woke up and sat up with an embarrassed look. "Sophie! That's private!" she yelled.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:50 pm
Laughing a bit as he stood up Kai smirked a bit. "Oh so that's it huh" he questioned turning to walk out of the room. "Anyways you two have fun now im still hungry" he commented giving a wave as he vanished out the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:00 pm
Elly watched Kai leave and she started to cry. "Why?! Why did you have to tell him?!" she yelled at Sophie and ran out of the dojo.

"Don't worry, she's never mad for long." Sophie said and looked at Sebastian. "How about we take five? Molly will train you next." she said and left too.

After the dishes were done, Molly left the kitchen and went to change into shorts and a t-shirt. It was her training outfit.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:16 pm
he stopped mid swing and turned to Sophie "O-oh, ok" he nodded and placed the sword away properly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:04 pm
Soon Molly walked in with two mats in her arms. "Hey, ready to train?" she asked with a smile as she place the mats down.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100