Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Next Avatar (OPEN, accepting) (updated n_n) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:53 pm
The man easily dodged the rocks being thrown at him, he extended his arms at Ayra, he now had her in his grip, using his blood bending on her

Koi couldn't see anything in the dark, he heard something large crash and began to follow it to it's source  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:58 pm
Ayra's body went ridged then contorted, inhuman sounds coming from her mouth. Aki lashed out at the blood bender with her young, if those lashes hit, the assailant is unable to move.  

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:03 am
The bender stepped back avoiding the beasts tongue, he forced his bending on the creature as well, both the beast and Ayra were hovering in the air being controlled in an inhuman manner.

"No!" Koi yelled, a strong burst of water hit the man in the back sending him flying into a tree. Koi was panting, he ran up to Ayra who was now free of the benders grasp "are you okay?" he asked making sure nothing was broken.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:05 am
Ayra was panting, on her hands and knees, "I'm fine... What was that?" She said in between gasps.  

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:10 am
Koi picked the girl up "sorry, but there's no time to explain" he looked over at the man who was still unconscious "let's keep moving, come on Aki!" he ran in the direction of the house. A few minutes later they arrived at the house, Koi set Ayra down and began to breath heavily  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:12 am
Aki curled up next to Ayra, whimpering. "My body hurts.." The petite girl said quietly.  

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:17 am
Koi looked at the girl and Aki who were both in pain, blood bending always had lasting effects, Koi hated himself for ever using such a technique... "come here" he said as he opened his canteen, a small amount of water came out and wrapped itself around his hands, he hovered it above Ayra's body and it began to let off a light blue glow "this should make some of the pain stop..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:17 am
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

Being alerted by one of the servants, Reiko makes her way to where Aki and Koi are. She arrives in time to hear Aki's whimper. "Are you alright?"

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:24 am
Ayra sighed, it did take some of the pain away, "I'm better, now." She said, her voice still weak. She glanced over at Aki who had fallen asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:29 am
Koi nodded and turned to Reiko "we're fine, we just had a bit of a run in with a water bender is all..." he said keeping the truth from her.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:31 am
Ayra looked at him sideways, but kept her mouth shut. She'll ask him for answers later, she knew that was no ordinary water bender.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:39 am
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

Reiko frowns, she had a feeling that he wasn't telling her something important. "What happened?", she asks, though it sounds somewhat more like a demand.

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Ookami hime95

Hygienic Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:41 am
Ayra closed her eyes and shrugged, "I'm not sure myself.."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:46 am
Jenos continued walking, hood up over his head. He didn't care he was looked upon with suspicion or scorn because of his tattered clothes. In a way, he was still a nomad, however, he was broken. If only I knew what it was I was looking for. Jenos thought to himself, feeling a flare of anger rise up in him. Almost as if on cue, three men with swords surrounded him. "Um, can I help you?" He asked, not in the mood for dealing with people. The three men continued to blab about Jenos and how they were going to take everything he had and kill him. Then Jenos got tired of hearing what they had to say and simply disarmed them with three quick blasts of wind and continued moving on. I need to find who or what I am looking for soon or I am going to lose it. The fallen monk thought with a sigh.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:48 am
Koi looked at the woman "I just told you, we were attacked, now please Ayra needs medical attention..."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff