Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Dogweed and Deathcap ~ Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:39 pm
User Image

User Image

Jason stepped out of the back toward the front of his shop to close it. He'd had an average day, which gave him plenty of time to work on some saplings he'd just gotten of whomping willows. He of course had gotten a laceration above his right eye for his trouble, but he didn't mind. He'd just applied an ointment to the area and gone about his work. Glancing toward the fireplace, however, made him frown. There stood Remy, looking like she was dead on her feet. He cocked an eyebrow, wondering if she'd decided to floo to his store for some reason. After all, weren't her parents also herbologists? He crossed his arms, studying the girl. "Pup, why are you in my shop at this hour? Shouldn't you be at home right now?"

--------------------------------------
State: Calm
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:50 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Dating Chaser Werewolf Gryffindor Pureblood

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked up, her normally wide eyes half closed. She pulled at a lock of hair, yawning. "G'mornin..." she mumbled sleepily, blinking. She didn't seem to notice that her timing was very off, or that his shop was closed. She had been watching Kerali all day, when she could have been sleeping! Why had her parents built her a room if she had to watch the baby at all hours of day?! She got her fingers tangled in her messy hair, not noticing the ink at one end from where she had fallen asleep at her desk. Remy looked blearily at her Alpha, gold eyes looking dull and lackluster.

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - - -●Max

You make my heart Sing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:59 pm
User Image

User Image

Jason repressed the urge to pinch the bridge of his nose in frustration. Remy was obviously out of it if she was saying it was morning. Sighing, he cast about for a moment, and then strode to the front of the shop to flip the sign and lock the door. He then turned to regard the girl before him. Well, she wasn't much of a girl anymore, was she? She was quickly becoming an adult, and his mind couldn't help but see her as both a wolf and a young woman. He mostly blamed that on his inner wolf, to be honest, that and the fact that originally he had only had her as a pack mate for the two years prior to this last one. Crossing his arms, he leaned against his counter, wondering. "Remy, it's nearly seven at night. What precisely are you doing here, and why the bloody heck are you so exhausted? Don't tell me your parents are working you so much at their store."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:09 am

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ watched Jason, yawning here and there. When he told her what time it was, her eyes went wide in shock. She could swear it was morning! Had she really spent all day with the baby?! She didn't even remember eating! As she thought about it, her belly growled, causing the girl to wince in pain. She looked up when the man asked if her parents were running her to the ground at the shop, making her laugh. A lot. "N-no! I've not been to the shop all summer. It's the baby that refuses to let me sleep. I swear! Kerali wants to see me to my grave!" She blinked, surprised she could form tangible sentences. Well... she had gone on with less sleep than this before. It was one of the many perks of balancing Lycanthropy with early morning classes. She scratched behind her ear in a rather canine fashion, before ruffing her hair up and looking at the man in front of her.

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

You make my heart Sing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:21 am
User Image

User Image

Jason sighed. Well, if there was something he didn't like more than people, it was babies. Nasty buggers had a tendency to require constant attention, and when they got into their toddler years, they made messes. Actually made him glad that he had never had one. He studied his pup carefully, wondering not for the first time if he could stand having kids long enough for them to leave toddlerhood and become more or less functioning individuals. Which of course led his thoughts down a more darkly humorous line of thought about having actual cubs for kids. He didn't think it was possible, but then again, he was a werewolf. Just imagining a litter of cubs climbing all over the shop of his made him both chuckle and scowl at the same time. Funny how his mind immediately jumped to red furred cubs for a moment, though. He glanced back toward Remy and shook his head. "Well, if you require a night's sleep, I could always let you stay in the spare room upstairs. I would suggest that we contact your parents first, at least. You might also probably require something to eat, as well. Especially considering I can hear your stomach from here like if I had my ear pressed against your belly."

At the mention of food, Jason's own stomach growled. Well, he probably hadn't eaten since he had started work this morning, and of course gotten absorbed in taking care of those saplings. At least they hadn't taken his eye earlier. That would have been bad. Just imagining losing his depth perception made the wolf inside him wince. Well, there was only one thing to do regarding food, and that was to make something. "I think we could both do with food. Why don't I make something, and we can eat before you get some sleep."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:09 am

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ smiled when Jason said she could stay here. Was he actually being nice to her? A sparkle hit the golden eyes of the girl as a sudden burst of energy hit the girl. She stretched awkwardly and rubbed her eyes with her rather tiny hands curled into fists. She looked positively childish for a second, then straightened up and grinned. "Thanks Jason. I really don't think I could survive another run through the floo. Bloody 'ell, I'm wiped." she said, yawning again, this time with a puppy-like squeak at the end. Her belly growled again, eliciting a giggle from the fifteen year old. "Food sounds lovely. What do we have to eat?" Her sensitive ears had picked up on his own stomach, a half smile coming to her face. She had no idea where Jason lived, unfortunately, or she would have gone off to the kitchen. She awkwardly scratched her ear, blinking at the man.

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

You make my heart Sing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:07 pm
User Image

User Image

Jason gestured for Remy to follow him into the kitchen portion of his home, situated beyond the workroom of the shop. He offered Remy a seat as he pulled out pots and pans, slapping them down on the stove as he went about his business. "I was considering making a steak for dinner. I have another, and since you're visiting, it would be no big deal to make both." He pulled out the necessary food items and started to prepare them, expertly moving around the kitchen.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:20 pm

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ followed after Jason, looking at everything around her. She stood near Jason in the kitchen listening to him talk. When he asked if she wanted steak, the girl blushed. She shook her head, peeking up at the man. He was already busy cooking! What was she supposed to do?! Rem sighed, hoping the man wouldn't be too terribly mad. "I-I'm a vegan, actually... So... erm... no thank you?" Gah! That had to be one of the most awkward things she had ever confessed, but Jason was her Alpha. He'd understand... right?

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

You make my heart Sing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:22 pm
User Image

User Image

Jason blinked as he looked over to Remy. A vegan werewolf? Was there such a thing? He knew he himself had to fight with his inner wolf constantly not to just eat any piece of meat raw, and even that was an uphill battle. The battle she must be having had to be monstrous. He honestly didn't know how she'd been able to resist for so long. "You're... a vegan? How? I've never heard of something like that, a vegan werewolf."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:37 pm

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ looked at Jason when he asked how she was a vegan. She shrugged, thinking about what to say. "W-well... I was vegan before you bit me and... I guess... some things never change?" She scratched at her ear and blushed. "Not to say it's not been hard, in fact, it's been the opposite. I just.. I don't want it to define me. I can be my own person, even though I'm a woofie now too, you know?" She cracked a grin, happy that she held tight to her individuality. She pulled a hair tie from her pocket and tied her long hair into a very messy bun. Gold eyes sparkled at Jason, awaiting his reply.

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

You make my heart Sing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:10 pm
User Image

User Image

Jason mentally winced as Remy mentioned the bite. He honestly didn't think he could ever recover from that little mishap. Heck, he was probably one of the worst offenders for biting people. So far, he'd turned three people. And people wondered why he was nearly a hermit. "Pup, you do realize you can be an individual regardless of what you eat, right? I very much doubt there's any hyperactive werewolves running around right now." The older man cracked a slight smile, his eyes crinkling a bit as he stated his opinion. Well, he was very sure she was the only one that was hyperactive. He started frying some vegetables and potatoes in a pan. "You however have no issues with potatoes and beans, correct?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:24 pm

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ giggled at Jason's comment, then almost exploded in glee when he smiled himself. She was fairly certain that she had never seen him smile before. "I'm not hyperactive, just.. fast paced," she said, looking up at him. She knew it was a bad euphemism, and that her ADHD had only gotten worse as she aged, but she couldn't help herself. When he began to cook the veggies, the teen practically drooled. It smelled so good! "Nope. No problem there. Just things from animals I can't eat. No meat, milk, or eggs." She watched him cook, seriously hoping he wouldn't ask her for help. She really didn't want to ruin his nice, clean kitchen.

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

You make my heart Sing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:20 pm
User Image

User Image

Jason merely shook his head at Remy's description at what she could and couldn't eat. Blimey, it was a wonder that she survived so long on such a diet. He left the vegetables to sit for a bit when he pulled out the steaks. He heated up a pan and quickly slapped the steak in it. "Well, this is your final offer if you want to try it. Otherwise I'll just give you the side."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:35 pm

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ inhaled deeply the scent of steak, a soft moan on her lips. How the heck did that smell so good?! Her nose wiggled a bit, eyes darting. A carnal desire filled her, and she struggled to fight it. "I-I guess I'll try it," she whispered, knowing his sensitive ears would be able to hear it. Her arms draped over her thin stomach, not realizing just how thin she was. She didn't know that her body weighing 82 pounds was bad, or that she was quite unhealthy. She really didn't know how carnivoristic werewolves had to be to keep themselves alive, or anything important. She just knew she kept needing smaller clothes as the years went by. Maybe eating steak would be good for her?

╔══╗
║██║
║(O)║
╚══╝

♫ ♪ ♫ ♪
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █

You make my heart Sing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:48 pm
User Image

User Image

Jason blinked at Remy's answer, and then took a closer look at the pup. Oh, bollocks! The girl was starving to death. He grabbed out another steak and put that in the pan too, frowning. When he was certain they were done enough, he quickly grabbed out a pair of plates and some utensils. He then gave Remy a look as he served the meal. "Sit. I expect you to eat as much as you can without getting sick. Then, we shall discuss why I thought it was a crazy idea for a werewolf to be a vegetarian." Picking up both plates, he placed them on the table and sat himself, his eyes never leaving the pup's as he waited.

State: Irritated

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items