Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Wonderland Project: Planning and OOCs - OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where do your loyalties lie?
  Gold!!!
  Long live the Queen of Hearts!
  Long live the Queen of Diamonds!
  I like toast.
  Long live the Queen of Clubs!
  Long live the Queen of Spades!
  To hell with them all!
  Don't know and have no opinion.
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  Loyalty? What's that?
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:56 pm
cat_lol  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:42 am
So I -think- I'm going to be less busy for the month of December {I hope}, therefore, I'll be closing auditions Sunday {in case any of you have decided to revise or submit additional ones}, start sending out ballots Monday, and hopefully have the story started by the first of December.

So Sunday will be the last day to revise or submit new auditions. I'm not going to be picky with the time.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:10 am
...dafuq did I just watch? emotion_eyebrow  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:57 pm
ThisEmptySoul
...dafuq did I just watch? emotion_eyebrow

I agree... and I'm only about halfway through it. cat_sweatdrop  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:58 am
Well, I'm sure you've figured out by now that it doesn't get much better. The art work in the manga pages they show during the closing credits looks a lot better than the art in the OVA itself, though. It's almost tempting to give the manga a chance because of it and the manga of most anime tends to make more sense, but I'm not entirely sure this one would....

Although, I can definitely see Ryzan playing The Caterpillar in that one emotion_awesome

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:12 am
I fail to see the resemblance. neutral  

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:21 am
I do! I can see it. cat_lol

When the twins changed to adult, my first reaction was cat_surprised It's Karrie and Mitri! cat_rofl In looks, at least. And I could definitely see Kits having the reaction of Cheshire when he's forced to eat cat food. cat_stare cat_lol

Somehow, I can see our version turning out something like that... cat_sweatdrop I just hope it makes more sense.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:29 am
Honestly, I thought Karrie and Mitri too when the Tweedles turned adult rofl This is making me want to have Ry try out for Caterpillar now...

I'd like to think our version would make a -lot- more sense.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:41 am
rofl I'm not so sure about that. rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:25 am
Ballots have been sent. If I missed anyone, let me know.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:04 am
Some additional things:

-Naut only can you leave the entire ballot blank, jhal you can also selectively choose to leave certain parts of it blank if you do naut care/cannot decide. Rilu'oh, the mzild blank ones I receive, the mzild authority my dear Quortek has to dictate who does and does naut get what parts.

-You do naut have to vote [no] for the other candidate of a part if you already voted [yes] for one of them, nor do you have to vote [yes] for the other one if you voted [no] for one of them.

-Naut only can you vote [no] for both candidates, jhal you can also vote [yes] for both if you really wanted to.

-Ties will be dealt with on a case by case basis.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:19 pm
For those who missed out on the voting round for whatever reason: from now until before the outline is finalized is your chance to speak up if you still want a character or characters to be a part of the project. Just know now that since you didn't try out and missed voting, you will not get to choose which part you play or have a say in who gets the main roles.

Edit:
Speaking up sooner than later may work in your favor. The ballot has a "write-in" option, so the voters, perhaps seeing your potential, could vote you into the part you want. -After- voting, however... you're in my hands twisted

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:04 pm
5 out of 9 ballots received so far~  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:19 pm
Audition for The "Snow" White Queen
Photo to Be Edited

Scene: The White Queen's Castle; Hiring New Guards

Due to a number of her guards becoming sick, the queen found herself in need of replacements, and quick. After placing an ad online with a few known job sites, it wasn't long before she had a substantial amount of applications coming in. Once the queen had dates and times set, she blocked a week out to interview the applicants.

Inside her study, she sits behind a large desk that looks to be covered in frost, which matches the decor of the whole room. From top to bottom, this room is no different than the rest of the castle - a "winter wonderland". Seated directly across from her is one of the ten applicants she had set for that day.

*shuffling papers around, she finds his application and begins going over it* It says here that you were a chef for fifteen years, apprenticing for seven of those. While I see here that you have the skills for culinary cutlery, I don't see anything here about wielding any type of weapon. *placing her elbows on top of the desk, she leans forward with her fingers steepled in front of her, looking the man in the eye* So tell me, Mr. Selwyn, what makes you eligible for this position?

*by this time, the man who'd been sitting quietly in front of the queen looked startled when she finally looked at him, having caught him off his guard. He'd been focused so hard that he missed the question posed, and instead was sitting there looking like a deer caught in headlights. He frantically tried to recall what was asked, seeing the queen starting to grow impatient*

*eyes narrowing, she lowered her hands on the desk, fingers lacing together tightly. Just as she parted her lips to ask if the man heard her, the double doors to her study swung open and the White Knight strolled in nonchalantly. Eyes growing colder, she stared at the knight as he made his way to her side of the desk* And just what is so damned important that you feel the need to interrupt Constantine? stare

*smirks slightly as he slips in next to her chair, draping an arm on the back of it* Well, I am pretty -damned- important if I do say so myself, especially since I'm the one who has to look after and train these new pieces of meat you're hiring. emotion_dealwithit *glances at the middle aged guy sitting in front of the queen, having caught his reaction to the "pieces of meat" comment out the corner of his eye. Frowning, he looks back at Icy*

*clicking her tongue, she unlaces her fingers, slamming her hands on the desk while leaning back to glare up at the knight* I know damn well what you'll be doing and with whom. mad You aren't exactly needed for the interview itself more so than the overseeing of placement, rank and training. rolleyes *smirks and reaches over, taking hold of his sword hilt* You just make sure you and your big sword are ready when the time comes. twisted

*just as he's about to make a vulgar comeback, he remembers the interviewee and gives him a sidelong glance, noticing how he's looking at the queen. At first he thinks it's due to how they were talking in the middle of his interview, ninja but looking closer, the knight sees he's focusing his concentration not on Icy herself, but a part of Icy's body. Eyes lowering in amusement, he stands up straight, his attention back on the queen* cool Don't you worry about my sword, you just make sure- wait, what's that? Uh, Icy, whatever you do, don't panic. Something's crawling on the back of your favorite coat.

*eyes wide, she jumps up and starts twisting her upper body around, trying to get a look at what the knight was talking about* eek What is it? What does it look like? It better not be a spider! gonk *continues twisting and turning, causing the front of her coat to stretch and pull*

*holding his smile in, he grabs her by the upper arms to still her* Stop squirming and let me see. If you don't mind, I'd like to ask the interviewee a couple questions to see what his strong and weak points are. *starts searching for the imaginary bug on Icy's back* ninja

*completely forgetting Mr. Selwyn, she mentally facepalmed at how unprofessional they were being. emotion_facepalm Pinching the bridge of her nose, she looked apologetically at the man, who was also pinching his nose and seemed rather annoyed at the two* I am so sorry Mr. Selwyn. sweatdrop There is no excuse for how utterly unprofessional my knight and I are acting. Please forgive this inconvenience and allow us to continue this interview. Once Constantine finishes questioning you, we'll move on to the next step.

*by this time, the man had caught his nosebleed before it was too late. He hadn't expected her to jump up the way she did. He'd been willing her coat to move since he first came in for his interview and saw what she was wearing. He'd always heard that she liked to show off her chest, but he hadn't known it was to this extent! You'd think one slight move would have that fabric falling away and revealing the goods, but it's like it's glued in place!

Hell, he'd wield any type of weapon he needed to if it meant seeing the queen dress like this on a daily. Clearing his throat, he casually looks at his hand holding his nose, checking for blood and seeing none. He lowers his hand and looks at the knight, who was busy pulling and tugging at the back of the queen's coat. Eyes wide for a second, he noted how the fabric was stretching across her breasts and had to catch himself since she was looking directly at him* eek ninja There is no issue, your Highness. I'm just glad that I'm able to be here for an interview at all. I'm willing to answer any questions Sir Constantine has for me.

*smiling congenially, he nods at the man and continues his "invisible bug" quest* Alright then Mr. Selwyn. Do you know the differences between a short, long, and broad sword? *makes the queen turn sideways, pulling the tail of the coat out and shaking it, causing the coat to flutter but making no moves from around her breasts*

*tries to not stare so intently at her chest, wishing like hell he could use "the force"* Well, one would think that the names speak for themselves. Admittedly, I've never handled either one, but I'm a fast learner. And I know I'm not young, but I am fit, so training won't be strenuous for me.

*continues fluttering the queens coat, who in turn was growing rather impatient that he'd yet to find what was crawling. She shivers instinctively, starting rub her arms and look around again for the "bug"* Stop moving before I lose it. If it gets inside your clothes, it's not my fault. *once he's got her still again, he returns his attention to the interviewee* You seem to be good with your hands, even if it is with cutlery and not weaponry, but what about reflexes and instinct? You have to be able to react to anything, at anytime, all in a split second.

*this time his staring is more obvious as Icy starts to rub her arms vigorously, causing jiggling and bouncing. Just when he thought he was caught staring by the queen, the knight stilled her and took her attention off himself* I feel that my reflexes are rather sharp, and dealing with mincing, dicing, paring, chopping, you have to watch out for close calls with your fingers. One wrong move and you'll be missing some digits. I may not be hardened by the battlefield, per se, but I've seen my share of "battles" in the kitchen. cool

*snickers at Mr. Selwyn's last statement, covering it with a cough. He figures it's time to end this charade since he can no longer keep Icy in check, so he tells her that he found it, causing her to freeze completely* One more question and we're done. Mr. Selwyn, if I were to- *as he's asking the question, his hand is moving up along the edge of the queen's coat, coming up right underneath her arm and breast*

*just before the knight's hand reaches the underside of her breast, she lets out an exasperated sigh and snatches her coat tail out of his hands, stripping the garment off and shaking it, unfazed at having flashed both the interviewee and the knight* So, *nonchalantly speaks to the interviewee while paying close attention to he ruff of her collar* let me finish that last question for Sir Constantine here. "Mr. Selwyn, if I were to say 'motorboat', what would you say?"

*mouth and eyes wide open, without any hesitation, he answers* The queen's breasts. emotion_drool

stressed

*unable to take anymore, he doubles over in laughter, not surprised that Icy had caught on to his little scheme. Even though she was glaring at him, he still couldn't stop laughing*

*sighing, she slipped her coat back on, looked at the interviewee, then walked from behind the desk. She didn't even break stride when the interviewee flinched in fear, heading straight for the double doors. Pushing them open, she walked out into the hall and looked at the other nine interviewees there* Alright, who else is here to see my breasts? evil *at first everyone looked shocked, but then slowly, one by one, everyone raised their hands* eek ninja redface sweatdrop

emotion_facepalm

End Scene

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:39 pm
BOOBIES!!! scream *grabby hands*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff