Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Mindsend' House of Customizable customs: Sep 14-17 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:30 am
ITS "UNCOMMON" MIND, UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: Heavy (Possibly moderate?)
Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Normal
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: I like Bollywood, like how Indian brides look…wanted an Indian Bride pet?
WIP Needed? Strongly Preferred

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: Light brown/tan base, Henna markings going up her legs and onto her body/neck
Face: Same as body, markings around eyes to give them a makeup look, henna if you think it would look good.
Mane: Black or extremely dark brown, Edited. The front needs to be swept back under the veil (aka no bangs), so none of the manes really fit. I would like a veil-less version too, so whatever works with it. Medium in length, slightly wavy.
Tail: Black or extremely dark brown, Long
Hooves/Fetlocks: Gold or red hooves (colorists’ discretion), feathered fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Medium/Slightly Wavy Hair
Henna Refs/Ideas: Designs 2 The wrist markings going up her arms would be good for examples for her legs/neck I like the flowers somewhat, but I also like the paisley/shapes. Artistic freedom, but I do want lots of it (not cluttered though) and detailed. Have fun?

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Heron Wings: Red to go with her veil, perhaps with a few golden accents (either whole feathers, on the tips, whever works)

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: Gold loop earrings
Custom Items: Her veil. She’ll need an Indian bridal veil, Starting right behind her ears, bunching/falling to the base of her neck and spilling in front of her wings (not covering them) to probably her mid-upper leg? I’ll trust you as a colorist to know how the cloth would work, I would prefer for her wings to not be covered. Red, with golden designs. One of the refs is a sheer veil, that is up to you. I like to give a lot of artistic freedom so just play with it?

Bling. She is going to need lots of it. I definitely want gold/red bangles on her ankles, perhaps some gold chain-ish ornaments on/around her wings, golden chain-ornaments wrapped around her tail. I definitely want a bindi, the small forehead jewel where they often have the red dot on her (gold, perhaps with a red jewel?), as well as the heavier golden piece going down the middle of her head from the veil to her forehead.

More jewelry edits as you see fit? Gold, red accents/jewels. I’m strongly leaning toward the small hints of gold over the eyebrows that some of the references have.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Veil (colors, possible design) Bangles, forehead jewelry Forehead jewelry Sheer veil

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Taani
Owner: ramenli
Breed: Wind
Temper: Crafty
Mate: ?
Tag Background: Colorist’s Choice
Tag frame color: Colorist’s Choice
Tag feather color(s): Colorist’s Choice  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:41 am
Amirynth
mindsend
Why can't he post this himself/does he know you're doing this for him/are you buying it or is he? If its something you're getting for him to get him back on Gaia, it's not a Proxy its a gift and thus you'd have to give up your own slot for it. There has to be a valid reason for the Proxy considering this isnt a 24 hours open one but open for several days, just to prevent cheating/people trying to get around the system.

I don't doubt he's not a mule, but I Need to confirm this before I accept it to prevent it from being abused in the future. I cant honestly accept proxies that have no evidence that the person asked for it: Otherwise he'd win a custom he doesnt know he's trying for and if he cant pay for it, you would likely step in to do it as the proxy, which makes it more of a gift. So Can I have some evidence that he asked for you to proxy for him?

I posted because I will be paying for it. If buying it for him makes it count as a gift then I'll wait for another opportunity. ^-^~ When I noticed customs being open I had asked if he wanted a Soq version of Naz because he kept coming up with ways for his character to fit in with my existing plots. He designed the soq conversion, chose the species ect. but we've been traveling out of town so it was easier for me to fill out the form due to familiarity with it (time constraints with family/wedding/travel) He has no trouble with re-posting it to make it official and, when we get home, will start poking around in the shop thread *crosses fingers*

On another note: I found our flight has wifi while up in the air so I'm posting this from 38,000 feet!

Well, if he's able to post it himself, you could still pay the funds, but I dont think it'd be fair for everyone if you entered twice to gift someone since, with as few posts as it is, we cant really 'prove' he's not a mule and, while there isn't a "you cant join soquili with under 1k posts" I dont think proxying for someone with less than that is a little questionable, even if I do believe you're not lieing, its just to set a standard for everyone. Sorry about that! ^^;  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:34 pm

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Alicorn
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: White with gradient teal to dark violet tiger stripes
Face: Eyes - Violet
Mane: White floor length with purple bangs and ice blue steaks
Tail: Uni - Lots of tuff, white with ice blue streaks
Hooves/Fetlocks: White draft style fetlocks
Reference Image(s): Ref by Moxxiie, Hair, stripes, stripes2 (used with permission)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): White
Wings: type 1- White upper with gradient teal to dark violet middle and white tip
wings (used with permission)
Fins: N/a
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: a silver star hairclip, silver celtic crescent moon circlet, silver armlets with a sheer light purple wrap, light purple wrap skirt with silver crescent moon/star clip on hip
Reference Image(s) for Items: hairclip, circlet, crescentmoon, wrap

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Artemisia
Owner: catmagick
Breed: Ice Tiger Priestess
Temper: Compassionate
Mate: N/a
Tag Background: 039 White Glacier by King Inversitle
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain:
Justification for Domain Choice:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:38 pm
mindsend
Well, if he's able to post it himself, you could still pay the funds, but I dont think it'd be fair for everyone if you entered twice to gift someone since, with as few posts as it is, we cant really 'prove' he's not a mule and, while there isn't a "you cant join soquili with under 1k posts" I dont think proxying for someone with less than that is a little questionable, even if I do believe you're not lieing, its just to set a standard for everyone. Sorry about that! ^^;

It's perfectly understandable ^-^~  

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

Sesshy552

Vicious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:19 pm

Edit Category: Moderate I think? If it's heavy I can pay it.
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Concept Origin: Wanting a unicorn/boy and the colors <3
WIP Needed? I'd LOVE some :D

Body: I'd love if the markings could be mainly CC since I don't have a complete idea for how he would look. All i think of is for him to be a simple and fluid design.
Face: The designs on the face don't have to be exactly like the image, but I would love for his eyes to be a very light color (Blue, white or Green maybe), perhaps with a little glow? Since he would be blind for the most part.
Mane: I'd love a long mane on him, something that twists and turns but not anything that results in ringlets around his head. Just something that looks relaxed. The design is up to the colorist. Colors could be the ones straight off the image, or something better that will work with the end design for the body.
Tail: I'd love an edited version of the current unicorn tail, longer fur on the tufted end that matches the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Not sure, maybe just give him a slightly longer fetlock maybe, nothing out of control since his mane and tail would already be long.
Reference Image(s): Concept Image

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Default Unicorn horn. (:
Wings: No wings
Fins: No Fins
Scales: No Scales
Pelt: No pelt <3
Other Notes: I'd like him to be magical if it's possible. xD

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items:
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vendali
Owner: sesshy552
Breed: Unicorn
Temper: Erratic
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC <3

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: No existing pets (:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:27 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Kalona
Body Build: normal
Concept Origin: Honduran White Bat
WIP Needed? yes please

Body: white with grey and yellow highlights
Face: yellow marking running from forehead spreading down nose
Mane: short and white fading to grey tips
Tail: cute little yellow bat tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: black hooves, yellow fetlocks
Other Notes: the whole body is white, i just did not have time to color it in the ref img. and you can CC the colors on the wings.
Reference Image(s): Reff img(the little squigly things on her back are supposed to be wings, and that thing on her chest is fluffy fur) so cute!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): edited to look like little goat horns...almost like the imp horns
Wings: wing style 5
Tail: edited to a kind of short stumpy tail...something more bat like
Ears: it would be nice if the ears could be slightly larger...like a bat ;D
Chest: fluffy fur on the chest!
Other Notes: also im not sure if im crossing into mutant area or not, so just let me know and we can work something out. also ears are poking through the hat, horns to maybe? maybe horns visible from under the hat. its up to you

Custom Items: green leaf hat on head
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref img leaf hat

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: La Lin
Owner: sbuggy166
Breed: Kalona
Temper: Misleading
Mate:
Tag feather color(s):CC

Cost: 2mil + mod(200k) = 2.2mil  

sbuggy166

Dapper Dabbler

Lady in the Golden Wood

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:21 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

User Image

Soquili Species: Half-Kirin (Use whichever base you think would fit the best, probably just the regular base with the kirin horn?)
Concept Origin: Plushie
WIP Needed? Yes Please

Body: See reference picture.
Face: See reference picture.
Mane: See reference picture.
Tail: See reference picture.
Hooves/Fetlocks: See reference picture.
Reference Image(s): Above, feel free to make any adjustments the shades of colors whenever you feel that it is necessary.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Pick whichever one you think would work the best.
Wings: None.
Fins: None.
Scales: None.
Pelt: None.
Other Notes: Nope.

Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items: See reference picture.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Above. Also, if you feel that a few more edits are necessary (to make the front seem less empty, ex: necklaces), please feel free.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: (Mind if I think up one later?)
Owner: Lady in the Golden Wood
Breed: Half-Kirin
Temper: (Mind if I think up one later?)
Mate: None.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice:n/a

Cost: 1.3mil (Kirin) +175k (Regular) + 500k (Heavy) = 1.975 mil

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:49 pm

TWINS

Username of owner(s): Orangeish Sherbert
Breed: Unicorn
Level of Edits: Heavy

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time Restraints
Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yup. <3  

Orangeish Sherbert

Noble Unicorn

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:03 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Soquili Species: Kirin x Flutter
Concept Origin: MLP FIM
WIP Needed? If possible

Body: Her body is mostly black but her backside and tummy has some green & blue markings
Face: Eyes are green with some eye make up
Mane: Straight long and blue. Looks like she has some bangs going on!
Tail: Straight long and blue.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black
Reference Image(s): 1,2,3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Horn is black I think horn 1 looks close resembles?
Wings: Faint blue almost transparent
Fins: Nope
Scales: No
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: I do not want the scales and the kirin’s tail. She also has a crown on her head. I know you can’t do the holes in the body since that would probably be considered mutant? I’m not sure about the fangs? Is that okay? oO

Trading Post Items: Nope
Custom Items: The crown upon her head

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Chrysalis
Owner: Feathered Lunra
Breed: Kirin/Flutter
Temper: Vengeful
Mate: None
Tag feather color(s):CC  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:09 pm
COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Minor. I want anything pertaining to the body to be a minor edit, even if the references imply otherwise.
Soquili Species: Halfbreed Cerynei
Concept Origin: Cosplay of Flaaffy from Pokemon
WIP Needed? Yes, please

Body: Pink body.
Face: The outer ears are pink with black stripes and the inner ears are a normal inner ear color. Blue eyes.
Mane: The front of the mane is like the front of Flaaffy's hair in the references and the rest of the mane is just white, curly, and fluffy.
Tail: The tail is styled like in the reference - bunches of the hair are tied with a rubber band at regular intervals down the tail and the bunches alternate from black to pink - with a bead near the end of tail that's the same shade of blue as Flaaffy's tail pearl in the references and any tail hair exposed below the bead is the same shade of blue as the bead. The hair that makes up the tail is also curly and fluffy, like the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: White hooves. The fetlocks are pink.
Reference Image(s): {mock-up}, {curly manes}, {curly hair}, {more curly hair}, {even more curly hair}, {yet even more curly hair}, {Flaaffy}, {tail style}

Trading Post Items: I don't know if familiars count as items, but I want her to be certed with this familiar: {certed}, {uncerted}.
Custom Items: Tail bead
Reference Image(s) for Items: {tail bead}

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dibe
Owner: Tenko72
Breed: Flaaffy
Temper: Sheepish
Mate: -
Tag Background: No preference
Tag frame color: No preference
Tag feather color(s): No preference  

Tenko72

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100

Ryuukishin

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:36 pm
COMMON SENSE IS...?

Username of owner(s): Ryuukishin
Breed: Regular
Level of Edits: Moderate

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraints.

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:10 pm

Edit Category:Mod/Heavy?
Soquili Species: Kelpi (Alternative template)
Body Build: normal
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Cosplay
WIP Needed? yes please

Body:
~golden tan (not too dark though)
Face:
~sea foam green eyes
~mouth is edited into smirk/snide smile but you can't see his teeth
Mane:
~short but not extremely - still goes down the neck some
~shaggy with a bit of wave "beach waves"
~amber with bronze undertones
Tail:
~the alternative kelpi tail
~his body color should fizzle/blend into a silvery/blue/ice blue with a bit of the sea foam green that's in his eye
~the fin part (? the part in between the prong ends of the tail and the part in between the spikes at the top of the tail and on the back) of the tail should be about the same as his eye color with a bit more of the blue influence from the rest of the tail
~the spikes on the tail should be the same color as the fin part of the tail

Hooves/Fetlocks:
~ivory colored hooves
~regular fetlocks (unless the fins on the ankles that keplies have are condsidered fetlocks - Im not sure) (NO feathering)

Reference Image(s):
golden tan (the left side)
golden tan - middle to right side
bronze
amber
ice blue for tail
smirk 1
smirk 2
smirk 3
beach waves 1
beach waves 2
beach waves 3
sea foam green 1
sea foam green 2
piece of fan art I found on a hunger games fan site called "knots" by jenimal I like it because this is just how I picture finnick
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/a
Wings: N/a
Fins:
~leg fins should match the fin part of the tail and the spikes should match the spikes in the tail
~the tail fin stuff is described under tail
Scales: N/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes:
*****both front legs down and alternative kelpi template but no fin-wings on his sides or fins behind the ears also I'm not sure if the facial [removed](eyebrows and mouth) shown on the alternative template come with it but I don't want either of those - also could he have the gills (I think that's what they are) shown on the regular kelpi template (on the rear and side) please*****

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items:
~pile of sugar cubes in front of his front hooves
~silver fishing net hanging/draped over his rear-end and top of his tail
~trident lying on the ground between his front legs and underneath his torso - nickel in color
~gold chain link bracelet with a flame at the front (not a charm but attached in between the chain - flat sheet of gold but shaped like a flame) on front left (HIS front right leg)
~piece of knotted rope hanging around his neck with a fishing hook tied onto one end
~front left (HIS) hoof stepping on a white lizard (not graphic or anything but him stepping on/ squishing it - maybe like those toys that's eyes bug out - no gore)
sugar cubes
fishing net
trident 1 not this detailed and no skull just the general shape
trident 2 (water trident item) not as complicated as this detailing wise just the shape
trident color - a worn nickel - not too green
extremely complicated diagram of bracelet and rope
lizard 1
lizard 2 - I really like this one
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Finnick Odair
Owner: vballlvr5
Breed: 65th Hunger Games Victor
Temper: Flirtatious
Mate: ---
Tag Background: sailboat with white sail

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a as a commercial cosplay

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a
***sorry not sure about edit level but I think it's heavy?  

vballlvr5

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:43 pm
mindsend
Divena
I PREFER MY MEAT SUPER RARE.
(Just let it look at the oven in terror and send it out to me ok?)

Edit Category: Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: Warhorse with leg feathers
Concept Origin: We looked through the pyramid collection
WIP Needed? Appreciated, but not a deal breaker

This is for twins
Theorn/ Thimba
Body: Black
Face: Black
Mane: Gold with a hint of red, like reflected firelight/ Silver with a hint of red like reflected fire light
Tail: Gold/Silver
Hooves/Fetlocks: gold hooves under black leg feathers/ Silver hooves under black leg feathers
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
Wings: Black wings fading into gold, please/ Black wings fading into silver, please.
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:
We couldn't find where to put the style for the mane and tail, but we agree that so long as it is long, and does not cover the dragon, CC. Divena requests edits if possible, but CC edits for Thimba, and I like feathers if possible for Theorn, black into gold. I do not mind if Theorn's hair matches Thimba, however.

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
This dragon is the edit The dragon should wrap from the closer hind leg, up the body with it's head resting on his chest, where the hair will not obscure it. For Theorn it should be gold, with the head reflecting the same firelight as the mane does, for his twin, it should be the same but silver rather then gold.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Theorn/ Thimba
Owner: Bardess Ookami/ Divena and Divena's mom
Breed: Tribal
Temper: Protective/ Cynical
Mate: Lian/ none yet
Tag Background: African Sky 027 /CC
Tag frame color: Black into Gold /Black into Silver
Tag feather color(s): Black into gold/ Black into silver

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: for Theorn: Decision For Thimba: Doubt
Justification for Domain Choice: Theorn is being customed to be mate to Divena's Lian. As such, we know certain things about his personality already. Like he needs to be a protector, needs to be able to keep up with her (which means needing to fly) and he needs to be decisive.
For Thimba, he is the ultimate skeptic. There is a saying that for a believer, no proof is necessary, for a skeptic, no proof is enough. For Thimba, he has to see something to have any shot of believing it, and even seeing it is no sinecure.

I Believe three co-owners is only allowed for auctions :/ That's at least what I was told back when I first started trying to win my first soquili way back when.
the three of us aren't co owning both twins. One would be owned by Bardess alone and the other would be co owned between Divenasmom and me. Sorry if that was unclear x.x  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:01 pm
COMMON SENSE IS...?

Edit Category: Moderate (?)
Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? Yes Please!

Body: Black base with rainbow tribal-like markings
Face: Black with the exception of the markings around her eyes.
Mane: Black with rainbow tips (wavy hair-like mane, medium length)
Tail: Same as mane for colors and style (long length)
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black with red tips
Reference Image(s): Original

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: A bow on her ear and a large bow on her rump
Reference Image(s) for Items: Same as above reference image!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Prism
Owner: [.Silvr-Moon.]
Breed: Regular/OC
Temper: Driven
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: 023 - Falling Stars
Tag frame color: Black
Tag feather color(s): Black with rainbow tips

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes; it's an OC of mine.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

saedusk

Dedicated Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:18 pm
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Username of owner(s): saedusk
Breed: hippogryph
Level of Edits: moderate

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? yes  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff