Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Colors and Mayhem - Homestuck RP - Accepting/Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:15 am
Pharos heard noises a ways off from his house, which sounded like screaming, or yelling. "Hey, let's go check that out first." His lusus nodded, and they ran to see to be two people fighting, but staying out of sight. "Whoaaa, cool a battle! This has gotta' be good... Crap I should have gotten my Image Capturing Device." He looks to see the weapon they were weilding, "That guy has a sword and she has an... acks." Pharos was so into the battle, that he didn't see a bucket on the side of the hive he was next, and had touched it, and it started to hover toward the two trolls battling each other. "Hey Anubis, who do you think is going to win?" His lusus pointed a paw towards the girl with the acks, "That's what I thought too." In the sky, he could see a hovering bucket. "What the f***!?" The bucket had fell, right in the middle between the trolls clashing. "Oh no oh no oh no! How embarrassing and gross, who the hell would have a bucket here?... That would mean I touched it..." He tried not to throw up, "I hope they don't spot me."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:12 pm
Dolfar steps back, the smile still on his face. "You're better than I thought."  

Mad Haru

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:23 pm
Any response or attack Ilixay had was stopped momentarily when a bucket suddenly falls between them. She blinks in surprise and glances at it, swinging the ax at Dolfar in an attempt to keep him from getting close enough to take advantage of her momentary lapse of attention.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:36 pm
Disgusted by the dropping pail as he may be, Dolfar is not one to ignore an opportunity. He kicks the bucket at the axe-swinging troll.  

Mad Haru

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:47 pm
Not expecting such a move, Ilixay suddenly bucket hitting her in the face. "WHAT THE ******** IS WRONG WITH YOU, ********>, she screams as she stumbles backwards slightly, "KICK YOUR ******** BUCKET SOME ******** ELSE!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:59 pm
"You'll note that neither of us actually agreed to fight fairly. And also, there's lots wrong with me." He chuckles. "And, you've left yourself open." He charges her.  

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:05 pm
Ashtar glanced at the other cobalt blood who watched the scene from a longer distance and offered him a small wave with her free hand and a pleasant smile before returning her attention to the frey. She looked down at the bucket from where she was at for several moments before taking on quite the dissappointed look on her face. "gog that thing looks underused." Ashtar murmured to herself, eyeing the bucket for a couple moments before moving her gaze back towards the contestants of this little street fight. She didn't seem particularly disturbed by the sexual implications a bucket had, nor did she seem all too shamed by the even more sexual implications about herself that her words had given for those who might have still been paying attention to her at that point.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:06 pm
Baring her sharp teeth, Ilixay pulls the troll corpse from her sylladex and throws it at the charging Dolfar. She then quickly moves over to Ashtar and grabs her, holding the ax blade to the low bloods throat. Or at least she assumes Ashtar is a low blood. "we didn't, did we."

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:41 pm
Ashtar was caught completely by surprise when the purple blood grabbed her and placed the blade at her throat. Her eyes were wide, but somehow she managed to keep her composure. (One couldn't help but get the impression that she'd been in this situation more often than she'd admit.) "if i might interrupt, mistress, i'd like to make a bargain for my life if you're so inclined." Not like she thought this girl would listen, but it was worth a shot.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:54 pm
((Ye gods when did you all get so active? OAO Urgh...recap? sweatdrop Not that it'll do me much good seeing as how I'm off to yet another class soon...))  

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:57 pm
{Ilixay discovered Ashtar and approached her. Ashtar fangasm'd, Ilixay got pissed off, and then Dolfar went all WHYTE NITE!!! and said something along the lines of 'i wont let you hurt my friend' and then EPIC BATTLEZ ensued. It was interrupted by a falling bucket, which Dolfar kicked into Ilixay's face. Ilixay then promptly took Ashtar hostage via axe-point and now Ashtar is trying to bargain for her freedom.}

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:24 pm
"Whoa! Hey now! That is just wrong!" Pharos went in to intervene while his lusus stayed back and watched. He took out his yo-yo from his sylladex, and thrown it at the acks, wrapping around the handle, so that he could pull away so that the girl could have time to get away, "It was against you and this guy! Come on! You can't ruin a perfectly good battle like that! Use that primal instinct of yours to give him an a**-whoopin!"  

Dai Eden

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

19,040 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Team Devin 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Mad Haru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:33 pm
"You would do well to not piss me off. Unhand her, or I swear, I will make your life a living hell. Believe me when I say I've screwed over trolls with higher blood than you, and for less. Put the axe down, or I'll lodge it in your skull." Dolfar grits his teeth, and looks over at Rayela.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:35 pm
Narrowing her eyes at Pharos, Ilixay yanks her ax in an attempt to get him to let release it. She still keeps her grip on Ashtar, obviously not thinking Dolfar could follow through with his threat.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas