Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
City of the Lost and Damned(Open/Accepting/Needs Undead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like Pie?
  Of course I do I need it to find Diameter.
  Depends on the flavor
  It's doesn't lie to me like the cake so sure.
  Ewww no
  Gold
View Results

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:17 am
User Image
User Image

x
x
x
x

Keilin Laurent

Keilin slashed her across the face even as she spoke. She continued laughing and said in a low, crazed and sinister voice, "Le'ts put a smile on that face." Her long black hair was partly covering her deranged, wide eyes as she readied the knife to slice again. She walked slowly this time, continuing with the maddening laughter. She sliced the air a few times with each step before quickly lunging at the woman again, aiming for her belly.

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║█║▌│█║▌│█║▌│║█║▌│█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║▌│█║▌│║█║▌│█║▌│█║▌│║█║▌│

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:31 am
Walter Caught the piece and set it down on the ground before saying, "It can wait. I intend to get this guy back to his comrads. And I'll scarf a rat before I dare try human flesh." Then he removed his flannel and used it to cover the tourniquet and slow the bleeding even further. He took the needle away from Beast and injected it nto beast. Then he grabbed beast's other arm and lifted him up. "Come On little Guy, Stay with me."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:00 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

(No one read the last post I did with Beast did they? He already had pulled out part of his IFAK and was trying to use one of the three adrenaline needles on himself. Since I forget at times people don't know about military items I gave a link to see what an Improvised First Aid Kit or IFAK consists of. )
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:32 am
(( I Did. In my post it says that Walter took one of the needles and injected it's contents into beast. ))  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:56 am
Janay waited as the girl's arm sank into her stomach up to the wrist, the knife coming nowhere close to her vitals - she'd more than once had her life saved by her... 'padding.' "Girl, don'chu say I din' warn you."

So saying, Mama Jay drew back her arm and let fly a punch that had twice broken her husband's jaw before it had been augmented by Ghoulish strength. Keilin's arm was yanked out of Mama Jay's stomach as the girl's body was thrown across the four-lane street and through the window of the general store opposite the grocer's.

Napier, meanwhile, shook his head at Walter's proclamation. "As y'like it, then. I'd give y'two weeks 'fore y'decide t'try some. Y'know, he's lost about... 'd'say 'bout three an' a half litres from the looks of it. 'less you got a field-ICU or summat he's gonna punch out before too long. Need an I.V. for the blood lost, at least. He's..."

Napier ran a finger through the pool of blood around Beast's body and sucked on it reflectively. "B-positive, m'fairly certain."

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:48 pm

Being injected with the adrenaline was enough to help stabilize the hulk figured soldier for the time but his body still was not responding to his minds commands. His vision and strength were currently fading in and out as he was lifted to his feet and helped up by a voice he for the most part could recognize. Pulling in a breath he slowly shook his head doing his best to try and get the cobwebs out of his head from the blood loss but it was hard to force his senses back under his control. Even with the help of the shot the fact he was at times standing on his own power was startling.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:50 pm
Napier lightly slapped Beast on the cheek a few times to try and wake him up. It would be less bother, he supposed, to have the man awake while they were picking their way up above. Of course, a quick bite and loosening of the tourniquet would fix things quickly, but Napier didn't hold with Turning people without their consent. Even his accidentally turning Mama Jay (for all that she seemed perfectly fine with it) felt a little dirty to him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:56 pm
Walter Did his best to carry Beast as he walked. He still wore the com. "Hey, Who ever is outwhere, This guy is in serious need of medical. He's lost a lot of blood. I would suggest an air lift to the nearest base. It's clear you folks are military. We're In a section of subway under that build that toppled. I'm carrying this guy as best I can toward the surface. Please Be on the Look out for us."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:03 pm

Reaching up from being slapped Beast grabbed Napier's hand squeezing it as his vision slowly started to focus. While he was attempting to give it a bone breaking force grip it was not to be as his strength had drained. Having regained his eyesight atleast the man looked around for a moment getting his mind set on his surroundings and where they where. It was still somewhat difficult to see sharply he got a good idea on what had happened during his dreamy state. "Quit slapping me" he finally said his voice easily telling how he felt as he continued to try to reign his body under his control.

After a few minutes of standing with support Beast's head hung low as he groaned before pushing himself off of Walter and standing tall. Looking down at his right arm Beast now saw the damage that had been done to him as he slowly and shakily moved over to where he had been dropping to a knee besides the IFAK. He muttered something to himself as he picked up another of the needles and jabbed it into his leg and injected the adrenaline into his body before tossing it to the side. He had one more shot and would save it as he waited for the boost to kick in.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:10 pm
Napier leaned over next to Beast and picked an errant bit of flesh away from his stump - it was already hanging by a few veins, and the action would be unlikely to penetrate the already-present pain haze - and chewed on it for a second. "Y'gonna bite it afore too long, mate. I could give y'a hand, if y'like. Make sure y'walk out o' here upright, as it were."  

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:12 pm
"Come On little Guy, We've got to get you above ground and on the first flight out of here. You've lost a LOT of blood judging from the pool back there," Walter said to Beast. Then he spoke into the mic again, "I would Suggest preparing an air lift because even with the shots of adrenaline this guy isn't gonna last long."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:22 pm

Beast said nothing as the Adrenaline kicked in his senses returning and his body again feeling normal. The pain haze slowly faded but this would only be a temporary relief and he needed to work fast. The one who had done his First Aid if he could call it that had done a poor job indeed as he pulled the tourniquet out of now blood soaked IFAK laying on the ground and attached it mid arm over the already placed make shift one. Tightening it down until he could no more he locked it in place as he tore the shirt off and tossed it on the ground. The haze was again starting to creep to the edges of his mind as Beast applied the combat guaze to the wound wrapping it as best he could with his none dominate hand.

After a bit of work he had sealed the wound but the fact still remained his body lacked alot of blood from his time unconscious. "Don't Bother" Beast said simply as he stood up slightly uneasy at first before regaining his balance. "Your not gonna get anything" He said simply as he started to move again thru the tunnel. He currently didn't know why the hell either of them wanted to help him but likely it was just a ploy to wait till he died and watch him turn. It was likely he had been infected during his time of unconscious but he wasn't sure of the fact.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:31 pm
Napier sighed as he followed after Beast, speaking as he went. "Y'know, I worked on the Cure. First Ghoul to Turn an' everythin'. I've had a while t'study the Cure an' the effects. Ghouls rise from willin' subjects who let 'emselves get infected. So y'could let me take a little n** at y'finger 'n go the easy way, come back with a little dif'rent palate, or go anyways in a few hours or so 'n come back one o' the Zed. Your choice, mate."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:35 pm
Walter Growled and the sound that came out was more akin to that of a big cat than a man. "The Only reason you aren't dead, Or worse, Is I traded My life for yours. I personally made sure that you were not infected. You wouldn't believe how many times this guy tried to get me to let him bite you. It was the only way to get you out without infection, so I made my choice and saved your life by giving up my own. So I would suggest shutting up, saving your energy, and getting the hell out of this city."  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

SpokenSoftly

Ruthless Elder

8,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:40 pm
Napier looked over his shoulder at Walter. "uh... Once, mate. I suggested it once. Wanna maybe chill out for a minute? I know a place in Harlem where th' tenants left behind about thirty, forty bushels of good weed."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff