Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Fang and Claw (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:49 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Dante Kazahana

Sakura nodded and did as he said. Anna was in her arms shaking and feeling like she was going to cry. Sakura made sure to close the hatch after grabbing a flashlight. "Come on sweetie." She said and Anna held her mommy's hand as she said "Where are we going mommy?" "We are going to hide from that man that followed daddy. Daddy will join us later." Sakura said and held Anna's hand as they walked to the cavern. Once there Sakura knew the chest was hidden and she knew Anna wouldn't find it. Anna sat on some rocks wanting to cry but didn't she had always been so strong. SHe rarely ever cried. Sakur athen hugged their daughter and waited for Dante to come to the cavern. The hunter then yelled "Show yourself Red Ripper you coward!" But he wasn't alone. There were werewolves all over the place in the trees.

He knew this was going to be one hell of a fight. He could take on 3, but he knew there must be tons more than that. He quickly got prepared as opened the secret board in his house where he stored more weapons. He scrapped on a silver armor that was light, but would help. He then tied on him multiple knifes, a sword, and 2 guns. Finally, he put on a spare mask. He was ready for a bloody war...

He walked outside and let out a bloody battle cry.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:15 pm
Dante Kazahana

Anna was crying now as she was held by Sakura. She was doing her best to keep Anna calm. Then the hunters heard the battle cries.ome of them were scared but stayed. They were in the trees and on the ground. Then a howl came from the lead hunter signaling that he had found the house. The other's came running and surrounded it. Anna could sense that her daddy would be out numbered and that's why she was crying.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:21 pm
Koji decided he would take the advantage of fighting inside the house. He waited as he began to set up traps all over the house. He oiled the floor and prepared it so they would come inside. He laid anything to his advantage: He took his daughter's legos and threw them on the floor. Was ready for a fight...

He waited until they came at him before he turned and returned into the house.

(There are 3 levels of pain.
Pain
Excruciating pain
The pain of stepping on a lego)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:34 pm
Dante Kazahana

((LMAO! I find it funny when someone steps on a lego though I do know how it feels lol.))

The hunters then made the mistake of going into the house and a couple of them fell into the traps. Some of them stepped on the Legos and were jumping up and down from the pain. Sakura was still holding Anna.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:45 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Dante Kazahana

((LMAO! I find it funny when someone steps on a lego though I do know how it feels lol.))

The hunters then made the mistake of going into the house and a couple of them fell into the traps. Some of them stepped on the Legos and were jumping up and down from the pain. Sakura was still holding Anna.

He didn't give them a chance. He drew the knifes and quickly killed them without the chance of them recovering. He was careful, making sure that he didn't fall for his own traps.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:22 pm
Dante Kazahana

The girls waited in the cavern for Dante. Anna was scared and crying as she stayed in her mother's arms. The hunters were very clever but not clever enough. but they did manage to stab Dante afew times.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:06 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Dante Kazahana

The girls waited in the cavern for Dante. Anna was scared and crying as she stayed in her mother's arms. The hunters were very clever but not clever enough. but they did manage to stab Dante afew times.

Half an hour later Dante walked into the cavern. He was covered in blood, holding his wounds to stop the blood. He walked inside the cave, looking pale. "Sakura... i need... your help..." in his hand he held some medicine and bandages.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:32 pm
Dante Kazahana

Sakura ran over to Dante and said "Oh dear." She then frantically began to clean and wrap his wounds. "Sit down, love." She said. Anna had cried herself to sleep. Then she woke up hearing her daddy then came into the room. She hugged him carefully, seeing his wounds. "Are you okay daddy? Are you hurting?" She said and looked up at him with sad eyes.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:36 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Dante Kazahana

Sakura ran over to Dante and said "Oh dear." She then frantically began to clean and wrap his wounds. "Sit down, love." She said. Anna had cried herself to sleep. Then she woke up hearing her daddy then came into the room. She hugged him carefully, seeing his wounds. "Are you okay daddy? Are you hurting?" She said and looked up at him with sad eyes.

He looked in his little girl's eyes and lied, "No i'm ok. Daddy's gonna be all right, cutie pie." He kissed her forehead gently as he winced when Sakura put some medicne on a wound. He looked at Sakura and Anna... they were his life and he had brought the danger to them...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:44 pm
Dante Kazahana

Anna could tell he was lying. She didn't say anything but she could tell he was hurting. She then sat next to him and said "Do you want anything daddy? Maybe something to help your Booboo's?" Being 3 years old she didn't know what they were called other than that. Sakura smiled and said "Why don't you help daddy by holding his hand while I do this." Anna nodded and held her daddy's hand gently. She leaned on him gently and sniffled as she had tears in her eyes. She hoped he would be okay. She loved her daddy and didn't want to lose him.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:00 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Dante Kazahana

Anna could tell he was lying. She didn't say anything but she could tell he was hurting. She then sat next to him and said "Do you want anything daddy? Maybe something to help your Booboo's?" Being 3 years old she didn't know what they were called other than that. Sakura smiled and said "Why don't you help daddy by holding his hand while I do this." Anna nodded and held her daddy's hand gently. She leaned on him gently and sniffled as she had tears in her eyes. She hoped he would be okay. She loved her daddy and didn't want to lose him.

he kissed his daughter's head gently, "I'll be fine, cutie pie." He held her trying not to squeeze, but every now and then a squeeze would suddenly force its way though.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:28 am
Dante Kazahana

Anna nodded and felt him sqeeze her hand sometimes. She stayed close to him not wanting him to leave her again. Once Sakura was done bandaging and cleaning his wounds she said "There all done. Just rest for now, love." She then smiled at him and wiped some blood off his cheek before she kissed him worried that he wouldn't make it but knew that he would at the same time. Anna had fallen asleep for her nap again snuggled up to her daddy not wanting him to go anywhere.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:30 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Dante Kazahana

Anna nodded and felt him sqeeze her hand sometimes. She stayed close to him not wanting him to leave her again. Once Sakura was done bandaging and cleaning his wounds she said "There all done. Just rest for now, love." She then smiled at him and wiped some blood off his cheek before she kissed him worried that he wouldn't make it but knew that he would at the same time. Anna had fallen asleep for her nap again snuggled up to her daddy not wanting him to go anywhere.

He held his daughter close to him and his wife. He loved them both more than anything and he had just brought them into harm's way. he looked at Sakura when Anna was asleep, "i'm quitting as the Ripper."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:56 am
Dante Kazahana

Sakura looked at him and said "That's a good Idea. Also I've been thinking it's time I got a job. You know back in the village. I heard they have been hiring at my favorite cafe and it has been a while since I've been there. Plus the extra money will be good for raising Anna." She then smiled hoping he would agree to let her have a job. Anna snuggled close to Dante and was still hugging him as she layed there in his lap.  

Foxy Shadow Girl

Interesting Werewolf

1,750 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 9:01 pm
Foxy Shadow Girl
Dante Kazahana

Sakura looked at him and said "That's a good Idea. Also I've been thinking it's time I got a job. You know back in the village. I heard they have been hiring at my favorite cafe and it has been a while since I've been there. Plus the extra money will be good for raising Anna." She then smiled hoping he would agree to let her have a job. Anna snuggled close to Dante and was still hugging him as she layed there in his lap.

He held her close, "We are going to have to get another house. I'll burn all the Ripper stuff and it will destroy my scent in the house. I know another house where we can go, but it's deeper in the woods."
He then kissed her lips deeply and passionately, as he held his daughter close to his chest.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff