Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Consequences of Kindness - 1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:20 pm
{I know, right? XD It was friggin' hilarious.}

After looking up and seeing just how uncomfortable Rune looked, Ashen finally broke the silence with a little bit of snark. "You look like you're about to be eaten by a snake."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:29 pm
"I'm not good with silence..." Rune admitted while the sweet smells of food began to fill the room. "I feel like there should be some sort of casual conversation should be taking place but you're not terribly chatty and I haven't the slightest clue on where to start with you."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:33 pm
"Then tell me what you are interested in. If I share any of them, then we will have something we can discuss." Ashen said simply, returning her eyes once more to her hands and her needlework.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:44 pm
Rune was starting to set the table, frowning as he thought about to say now that he'd been conversationally cornered by Ashen once more, but smiled when he realized something. "....Your accent's gone." he noted while bringing the food out. "No offense, but it was sometimes hard to understand you before, but I guess you've been around here long enough for it to thin out."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:51 pm
"My accent interests you?" Ashen looked somewhat amused, offering a more serious response soon afterwards. "I have had plenty of practice, mainly with you. So I suppose you are to thank for that as well."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:59 pm
"I wouldn't go that far. Especially when we really only spend time when I'm not working. You probably picked it up more from others than you did from me." Rune smiled sheepishly he served the food.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:04 pm
"When I'm not arguing with that moron, who do you see me talk to and how often? Believe me, it is not as often as you might think." Ashen carefully put her project aside so that she could get up and get her meal.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:17 am
"I think you'd have better luck with the rest of the town, if you'd just avoid Nale. It'd be more worthwhile than spending the day arguing with him anyway. There are plenty of better people you could talk to that don't spend their days in the tavern." Rune pointed out as he took his seat, politely waiting for Ashen to sit down before starting in.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:12 pm
"Taverns are useful for keeping up with recent news without going to some snobby church." As for snobs, sometimes it takes one to know one. "Besides, what's-his-name is alwYs the one that seeks me out." She couldn't be bothered to remember Nale's namw.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:09 pm
"That doesn't mean you need to bother with him. Just try to ignore him and he'll usually go away. Otherwise you two will keep going back and forth and it'll never end until things go too far."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:13 pm
{Did you know that ravens can talk better than parots(sp?) can?}

"Why does he insist on bothering with me? If I knew why he was so insistent on bothering me it would make what you suggest far easier."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:25 pm
((User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.))

"Well isn't it obvious? He's almost always drunk and you're a beautiful woman. With all the shouting you two do, he probably thinks you're just playing hard to get." Rune couldn't help but chuckle a bit at the scenario.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:34 pm
{Lmao}

Ashen looked rather revolted by the idea until another cog started to turn in her head. "You think I'm a beautiful woman?" She looked as if the idea genuinely shocked her.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:43 pm
((I'm sorry, but the joke was just too easy to pass up. And does Gaia seem to be imploding for you too, or is my internet being weird again? Because the layout is all messed up with no buttons and links just lined up from bottom to top. I don't even have any sort of post options to fiddle with color and the like the easy way and my footer is gone.))

Rune turned bright red. "W-Well of course....I mean there's certainly no one else like you around here...." he turned his eyes away, trying to find some way to get out of this conversation.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:59 pm
{Don't blame you, as the timing was perfect for it. XD Oddly, no. I'm having more problems with the mspaintadventures website than anything.}

"Huh." Ashen, oddly enough, did not press Rune on the matter or tease him. Instead, she seemed to be marveling at the fact that anyone would say such a thing about her at all. "That's the first time someone's ever called me beautiful." She let out a genuine bit of laughter at the thought.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff