Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Book of Prophecies Chapter One (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Accepting~
  Yay~
  Not interested~
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:57 pm
((Kay))

"Hey, wake up, we need to go on an adventure." Jace said, nudging Vivian, trying to get the inebriated mage awake.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:06 am
Vivian mumbles something, an eye cracking open slightly when nudged. "Wshat..?"

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:32 pm
"We need to get out of here and start that adventure the old geezers forced on us." Jace said, restating the mission objectives and trying to get Vivian to get out of her alcoholic coma.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:50 pm
Vivian stares blearily at the warrior and then somehow managing to get to her feet. She turns towards the tavern door and begins making her slow, swerving, stumbling way to it.

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:35 am
Jace got up and followed after Vivian, making sure he was ready to catch her if she passed out of fell, or both.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:06 am
(Someone should quote Zorc. He's having too much fun with his pals. emotion_awesome )

Levi stopped as her partner began to complain about how the two of them hadn't heard from the Snake King. She too became concerned for a moment, wondering what might be taking to so long. "I'm not sure. I'm not even sure how he's suppose to communicate with us." The little succubus looked up at her partner who dwarfed her tiny size. Levi took notice of this and decided to change her appearance to one of her older looks. A cloud a pink smoke plumed forth, covering her completely as she transformed into a more mature looking woman. Her face lengthened out as did her body which formed voluptuous curves. Levi's legs seemed to go for miles as the brought her total height close to Kyo's shoulder. "There!" Levi exclaimed, in her new, deepen and mature voice as she tossed her hair to side. "Not so short." she said as she put her hand on hip. "Though these sweater puppies are going to be bothersome." Levi said glumly as heaved her new pair breasts that were at least the size of cantaloupes.

Rodon became a bit uncomfortable when the girl had to consult her ursine friend about what to do. The rogue felt a small gust of wind blow past him as he stood there waiting for the girl to simply shake his hand. Well this definitely isn't awkward. Finally, she shook Rodon's hand and introduced herself as Raphaella. "Raphaella. Such a beautiful name. It suits you quite well." Rodon was tempted to bend down and kiss the girl's hand, but her bear friend was too close for comfort. "You're not from around here, are you Raphaella?" The rogue asked letting go of her hand.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:18 am
Raphaella blinked a couple times and her cheeks tinged a sort of dusky rose color because of the darkness of her skin. "I have lived in the forest my entire life. According to Nita--Dov's mother, the she-bear who raised me--I was left there as an infant."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:26 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Looking at Levi Kyo barely passed a glance seeming as uninterested in this form as he was at her other form. "Usually thru telepathy" he said simply answering her question about how he communicates with them. Atleast that was how he had been contacted several times. "You should just go back to your kid form atleast that way your less likely to blatantly stand out as you do now" he said reaching over and flicking her breast to inform her of his meaning. "Then again the attention your likely to garner would make for a good deal of bloodshed" he told her as he stopped and looked around. Where had it been they were heading again?
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:48 pm
Vivian eventually makes it to where Raphaella and Rodon are, having only fallen twice. "Lesh get thish o're ith..."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 4:00 pm
Dov sneezed, and Raphaella wrinkled her nose at the smell of alcohol wafting from the mage. Oh, it's a good thing I have a lot of herbs for headaches and dry mouth, she thought. This woman's really gonna need them. Why do humans like alcohol so much? She knew that she was a human, but she really didn't think of herself as one.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:15 pm
"Sorry, she was like this before I found her at the bar." Jace said apologetically.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:20 pm
Raphaella gave a one-shouldered shrug. "So long as I don't have to deal with it more than once a week while we're on this quest, I'm fine. But if I have to use up valuable resources to treat a hangover every day, I'm going to sic Dov on you, got it, mage girl?" she said, aiming the last comment at Vivian.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:19 pm
"Who're yoush cal-", Vivian cuts herself off and she suddenly runs to the bushes. The sounds of her emptying her stomach soon reaches the others.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:25 pm
Raphaella sighed, shaking her head slowly. "I'll see to her," she said, following the drunken mage into the bushes. "Here, take these," she said, holding out a couple peppermint leaves and some cinnamon bark she'd taken from a pouch on her hip. "Chew them up well and swallow. They'll help with the nausea."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 6:43 pm
"Brilliant, maybe we should watch her alcohol consumption from here on out." Jace said wryly, hearing the sounds of Vivian's vomiting.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff