Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you whelmed?
  I'm a bit overwhelmed by all this.
  Actually, I'm rather underwhelmed.
  I'm so whelmed!
  I don't get it...
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:55 pm
omgIisonfiyah
Lewis watched how Brink shot his fist forward and figured that meant he was punching a telekinetic burst with his hands, probably using Gravity to enhance the attack. "Well, I guess you're gonna want to see the main event eh?" Lewis asked, hoping to give the impression that he was getting overconfident. If there was anything he had learned from his dad, was that misdirection could work miracles. To that end, Lewis launched a number of full power blasts at Brink, leaving himself open.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm
omgIisonfiyah
Another problem too, I have to go back to class soon, and I'll be gone at least until 12:45

((Ah. Well, when you get back, let me know and I'll send you the link to whatever page I'm on then. Unless I've finished copying everything down, which I doubt.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:58 pm
Minnta Aloripma
“Deep into that darkness peering,
long I stood there, wondering,”

"Well, this could be more irritating than fun.", Dreamer sighs as the illusion makes it more difficult for her to see. She closes her eyes and falls into a defensive stance, relying on her other senses to tell whether or not someone was coming towards her.

“Fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams
no mortal ever dared to dream before.”
-Edgar Allan Poe

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:59 pm
Shiningdragon21
Main event hmm Brink didn't see anything besides what he had already been doing as he moved forwards thrusting his palm out and striking each of the blows in the same manner. Each one's force dissipating as he attacked increasing the force of his blow by only a rather small amount to not have to burn his muscles out as he rose a kick at the last one cutting thru the mental force easily before dropping his leg. "Now then telepathy got it do you have any more tricks?" he questioned him looking a tad bit bored. From Lewis's reaction he still seemed to be thinking he was using gravity to enhance his attacks.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:00 pm
omgIisonfiyah
Crap, he's not buying it, well, like they like to say, no pain no gain. Lewis thought with a mental shrug and launched himself at Brink. It was a bold move, but Lewis hoped it would pay off. Using his flight, he was able to close the distance quickly. Lewis shot his hand out, using it as a conductor for a telekinetic blast.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:01 pm
Minnta Aloripma

"Do you have an invisible friend, girly?", Dreamer asks curiously. She cracks an eye open and notices that she can see again. She shifts her defensive stance a little so she could see both the boy and the girl, wincing slightly since one of the boys wild blasts had grazed her arm.

-Edgar Allan Poe

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:01 pm
Shiningdragon21
With the boy's sudden flight towards him Brink was slightly surprised but was in a way expecting it with his first power. "Hint head first assaults aren't always the best way to go" Brink said switching to a defensive stance as he brought his hand out in a sort of circular chop increasing it's force just barely under max as he sliced thru the blast switching as soon as he felt the explosion of wind from the dissipating force whip around him. Gravity around Brink increased tenfold as he moved forwards swinging his hand out towards Lewis to grab him and put him into the ground. His muscles ached from having to strike down the telekinetic attacks but as long as he didn't have to do another few in quick succession he should be fine.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:02 pm
Minnta Aloripma

Dreamer glances at the car coming towards her, uncertain of whether it was an illusion or actually there, and then at the boy. Frowning, she mutters a quick illusion spell so it appeared like she was still there before shifting into her cat form and darting away.

-Edgar Allan Poe

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:03 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Kuzan appeared on a roof top and laughed "Trust me...you little attempt to steal something worthless would be buried under my plans..." He replied to the mental stranger. He held the diamond up into the air. "Now....let's start phase one." He said as he began to focus on the diamond. The outer diamond glowed blue. Kuzan smirked. "It still responds!" He said as the inner diamonds began to spin. Soon the temperature started to drop slowly.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:04 pm
Minnta Aloripma
((I really hope your villains are in another city))

Dreamer grins as much as a cat can when she sees how confused the boy is, though it vanishes when she remembers that she can't use her more powerful magic in this form since they required the ability of human speech. Pulling a face, which looks odd as a cat, she goes behind a crashed car to shift back without being seen. Peeking around it, she mutters another spell and throws a small fireball at the boy's feet.

-Edgar Allan Poe

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:05 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
((haha yeah we can say that. that's why i left out the location of the museum =3))

Kuzan laughed as he felt the air in the city begin to cool down. "It's working!" He said as he looked down at the roof to see it slowly freezing over. "Oh...that's new...." he said as he stopped focusing making the effects stop. "Oh well. Itll take some research. But this object will be very useful." he said laughing as he jumped off the roof top into an alleyway

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:06 pm
The computer screen at the end of the gym suddenly turned on, showing an image of a a green-skinned woman with short brown hair. "Miss Martian to the League. There's been a break-in at the Smithsonian Museum. The thief has taken a very valuable and powerful artifact from the new Heroes' Donations wing. Any available Leaguers are needed."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:07 pm
The Voodoo Bunny
Feng sighed. "Alright, I'm on it..." he said sighing. He wanted to see the young ones show off their powers. "Besides...it's probably some small time thief anyway..." he said as he walked to the computer. "Are their any other details?" He asked Miss Martian as he crossed his arms.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:08 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

"Both of you go," Snow Raven said. "Miss Martian said all available Leaguers are needed, and I must stay here to make sure Brink doesn't break our new Team."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

"The thief appears to be a metahuman or superhuman. The Watchtower's sensors cannot tell, and from the Watchtower they are outside of my telepathic range," the female martian reported.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:09 pm
omgIisonfiyah
"Yeah I know, but sometimes you need a diversion." Lewis replied cheerily as he used the force of Brink's grab plus his telekinesis to grab the man and Judo Flip him. Man, I hope this works, if not, I am going to get crushed. Lewis thought to himself, it was still kind of hard to focus on flipping a guy like Brink and keep the sudden increase in gravity bearable.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff