Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
University of Magic(Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:56 am
Raising an eyebrow, Amaya looked down at her robe, then back up at Edward. "Funny costumes? Don't knock the rode until you try it." She advised. "I do not care what you wear as long as you are wearing clothes. There are robes, much like my "funny costume" that you a required to wear during special school events. I wore them today so new students and faculty would be able to tell who I was." Amaya told him as they walked into the meditation room. Once again, she lit all the candles, smiling at the immediate heat. "Have a seat." She told him, taking a seat in the middle of the room again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:14 am
Edward sat down in front of his master. He took a deep breath of the room, smelling the candles. "It smells like cinnamon in here," he said, looking around.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:25 am
"Cinnamon? Oh. I do occasionally light incense in here, so I guess that's probably what you're smelling. However it's been a while since I last lit it." She murmured. "I want you to focus on the heat of the candles. It will begin to get hotter in here. We're starting with this exercise and will continue with this for a while until you are used to the heat. This is an important first step in control."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:34 am
Edward closed his eyes, and sat with his hands on his knees. He took in slow breaths, trying to feel the heat around him. He focused on one area-to his right side-and shivered a little as he began to feel the heat rise into his leg.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:47 am
"It will start to get uncomfortable. I passed out along with several other students my first time. The important thing is to remain calm. Your body will begin to react and you may feel the need to panic. Panicking is what causes you to lose control. Just remember, I am the one ultimately in control here. Even if it feels like you are burning, I would not let actual harm come to you here. The more you remain calm, the easier it is to deal with." Amaya said, increasing the flames a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:37 pm
Sivlerwolf14
((TONS OF FUN!))
Maverick bowed at his student and said "Not as easy as you thought is it?" He smiled at her and said "It takes time to master. One day the ice will be as ground for you." He calmed the waters around the two of them "And the ocean, shall be your friend." He looked at her and said "We can try again, or you can gain some well earned rest."

Yui had enough, she knew it was impossible to knock a master off when she was a novice. She scoffed and floated off the platform and headed towards the shore. She was done with his games.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:53 pm
Jake allowed a wide grin to cross over his face as he watched Cassandra move the wind, as well as hearing Xavier's encouraging words towards her. My, my Xavier sure has come a long ways. He thought to himself remembering that there was a time at which Xavier would've made fun of Cassandra for falling down yet again. "Excellent job Cassandra. Keep practicing and soon you'll be able to move the wind around with the same ease used when moving your hand." He said thinking of how he moves the wind. He usually just kinda decides he wants the wind to go a certain way and makes it do what he wants. Just like when you decide you want to grab something and you do it, not really much of a thought process involved. "Now I'll go ahead and give you a couple of options. You can continue to practice moving the wind or levitating, highly recommended. You can have me or Xavier or both show you how to do something else, not highly recommended. Or, if you prefer, you can go back to your dorm room and rest for a bit." Jake usually didn't like ending lessons quite so early, but he still didn't have too much of an idea of just how hard a worker Cassandra was. He was curious to see just which option she would choose.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:55 pm
Ed nodded a little bit. Don't panic, just breath, he thought to himself. The heat started to increase, and he took off his jacket. He sat with his t-shirt and pants, feeling as though he was sitting close to a fire on a cold night. He smiled softly. "This isn't so bad.." he whispered. His mind began to wander to those nights where he and his mother and brother would sit in the backyard when it was cold and have a bonfire.  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:56 pm
Maverick chuckled after his student left. The young ones always thought they knew better than the masters. He removed the ice from under him and sat just on the surface of the water as he began to meditate. He closed his eyes and listened to the vibrations coming from the lake.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:23 pm
As Edward became comfortable with the current temperature, Amaya smiled, then increased the flames. The plan was to make him as uncomfortable as possible now. From what she read on his file and from what he told her, he was a nervous child, and whenever he got scared or nervous, that's when he had issues controlling himself. She increased the temperature slowly, but it would soon become hard to breathe for him.  

Maya Freana

Tipsy Regular

9,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:34 pm
As the temperature rose in the room, Ed's mental image got more intense. The flames in his mind started getting hotter and higher, and he couldn't stop them. His mother was backing away from him, asking him why he was doing that. His brother was hiding behind her, across the flames. On the outside, Ed's face was terrified, and he was starting to rock nervously. His hands, which had been flat on his knees, where starting to clench into fists.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:14 pm
Xavier looked at the school while Master Jake was talking to Cassandra. He was surprised no one from the other houses tried to mess with the air house. His mind went back to the lesson. Xavier put his hands in his pockets and waited to see what was going to be Cassandra's Answer. Xavier wanted to try out his fighting skills and see how much stronger he has become over the years. Ever Since break he has been training in the mountains where the air was dense but it helped hit maintain his Air Abilities.  

IchigoK25

Unbeatable Seeker

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:52 pm
Sera stepped into the meditation room, feeling the increasing temperature of the candles. It is very noticeable that she doesn't need to use her sense. The meditation room has much more candles than the classroom. She saw two figures, Ed and Amaya sitting down in the middle of the room. Ed was rocking nervously. Sera walked closer to them as the heat is almost unbearable, and saw how terrified Ed was, Amaya was smiling. "This is probably some test." She thought to herself. Poor Ed, maybe she should help him a little. "Sorry for interrupting Miss Amaya, I am here, what would you like me to assist?" She interrupted, trying to be loud enough to pull Ed out of whatever he was thinking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:15 pm
In his mind, the flames were blazing out of control. Sparks had hit the roof of the house and his family was running away from him. "Its all my fault," he started to say. "Its all my fault..." Over and over again as his childhood home burnt to the ground. Ed ran inside, trying to find the man who raised him. The fire was high, and Ed could barely breath. He called out for his dad, but there was no answer. He finally made it out of the house, to his mother and brother. They were crying, and couldn't look at him. On the outside world, Ed was rocking even harder, and had started to hyperventilate. His hands were starting to glow a slight orange. It felt like the candles where starting to lick his skin and clothes.

((poor Ed XD))  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:47 pm
((Yup why XD?))

The shouting didn't work. Ed was rocking harder and breathing too fast, he was hyperventilating. Sera decided to extinguish the flames at that moment, she doesn't need her book, this is simple fire magic. With a wave of her hands every candle in the room wavered, she can feel the temperature decreasing, but the candles wouldn't go out. Oh.. Amaya is controlling the flames too....

((Now lets wait for Amaya 3nodding ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces