Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ CLASS ] Far From Home, and Left Behind (Gym + Trip) Fin 19 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:46 am
Reeshie Hack
AyeAvast

Lumi leaned in closer to Julian when he was showing the pictures. The ghouls were adorable nodding as his comment she smiled,

"So like Kumiho. We're foxes first. They are so cute Julian! You and your brothers must be so proud. She's got your eyes, and they look like they will be giving you a heart attack when they date boils."

She had momentarily forgotten about the fears she had as she leaned her head on his shoulder. Sighing she didn't realize how much she had missed him until he was sitting here again. She lifted her head when she noticed him wave to a rather pretty ghoul. Tilting her head to one side then the other she figured she must be a friend. Before she could ask he had turned back to look at her. Frowning slightly as he heard him talk about Christmas she figured it was good she brouht the kit.

"We...can protect each other."

She said softly as she glanced back at the ghoul and leaned her head on Julian's shoulder again. Being close to him was nice and warm.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:20 am
After glancing at everyone in tandem, Marosa noticed this one ghoul sitting on the ground, and his wings rustled in a worried way as he crouched next to her, just enough at a distance where he wouldn't accidentally touch her. The last thing he needed was to set someone off that seemed a bit out of sorts, though he didn't know if this was her natural behavior or not. He couldn't help wanting to help.

"Are ye alrigh' lassie?"

demon_pachabel

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:58 am
Shehk didn't startle, much to her own surprise, when she heard the boil pipe up, looking over her shoulder at him before laying her head back down.

"Just suddenly feeling a little overwhelmed is all...." she replied morosely. "Emotionally I mean... I'll be fine.. I just...."

She trailed off and didn't finish the thought. Her brain had hit an enormous PANIC button she was suddenly at a loss for a proper response.

Kanth

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:04 pm
He swallowed. It wasn't a pleasant topic, the whole "who had insanity" thing. Neither was the "who had gone missing and was likely getting experimented on" one, or that old standby, "who was a weapon now."

"Dunno. But if this works, maybe they can be'elped." It was so easy to push such thoughts into his subconscious and tell himself he'd worry about them later, but he knew putting things off was just an excuse not to address them. He wasn't scared to fight, not by any means, he had simply become indifferent to breaking himself over and over again in the name of a battle he couldn't win.

That realization might have pissed him off had Levi not been smirking at him. He sat up straighter, disengaging his tail from hers as she stood. The boil held out his form for her to take. "Be m'guest."

nekoluch
TIE YOUR NAPKIN ROUND YOUR NECK, CHERIE, AND WE'LL PROVIDE THE REST

Smerdle
Crew

Scamp

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:30 pm
Sophie blinked a few times. Physical class? Oh.. crap. She didn't realise this class would involve physical activity.. Clearing her throat, she shifted awkwardly. "Yeah, totally. I love sports and running around..," she replied rather unconvincingly. She realised that she probably sounded stupid now. Or that she jumped into things without knowing what she was getting herself into. She fiddled a little, suddenly nervous and worried.

As Belladonna arrived, Sophie gave a brilliant smile and happily returned the ghoul's hug. She gave a nod as she went over the list of items Belladonna ticked off. She was wearing warm clothes - she never wore non-flat shoes and she didn't leave anywhere without her first aid kit. The ghoul stayed silent until Red started to talk and then she shivered. Yay, Christmasland. Not. But someone was in trouble and Sophie couldn't not help. She'd feel awful. Plus she was sure Alex, Mort and Bella would be going and she wasn't going to let them go alone.

Going back over Red's words, Sophie blinked and her eyes widened. She turned to those around her and whispered, hand covering her mouth a little. "Someone died?" She wasn't sure if it was a touchy subject or not and didn't want to offend the student(s) who had dissipated.

Seussi

AyeAvast

ol-j-man

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:39 pm
After the amphisbaena handed in the form, he felt nothing to do until everyone was ready, so he wandered around to see if he could join any group chat. Aha, he found his target. "Greeting, do you know who's Jericho?" AJ offered the group a smile and asked his question. A good start, right?

Astarael
Please let AJ

LOLTERNATIVE
join the group

Seussi
and have

AyeAvast
some fun?

Meegane
Crew

Shoujo Dreamer

24,465 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:13 pm
The tight knot of dread in her stomach began to loosen as students got up to grab the forms. Truthfully she didn't know what to expect. Part of her felt guilty that she did not confide her plans to any of the other professors. The other part was not. It wouldn't do her or anyone else any good if one of the other professors became blighted with Insanity.

Red mentally shook herself, ignoring the quiet query. She didn't have time for that now. Besides, some of the students had already completed their forms and were handing them to her. Red began to accept them, alternating between handing them out and accepting them.

As Shehk began to sob, Red stared. Why was she..?

Malodore's words caused Red to snap to attention, the werewolf giving it a brisk nod. "Consider yourself the first and so far only volunteer. You are training to become a healer, yes? Your skills will be invaluable one the mission is underway, I think."

As the last of the students gathered their forms, Red shifted uneasily from side to side. There was a nagging sense of unease that fluttered around her shoulders. Even the looks some of the students were throwing her way were starting to get at her. The glances, whispers, hushed discussions. Was it a blessing that none of them asked her questions? Did none of them want to know more information, to prepare themselves?

The werewolf began to sort through the papers, frowning as she saw them. "It is a good thing I do not grade papers," she began with an irritated growl, "Otherwise not only would some of you have flunked, but I would have thrown you clear out of here. Your lack of listening abilities appalls me."

Her red gaze landed on a few of them, pointed. "I am tempted to rip them up and have you start anew. However, I grow tired of waiting."

With a loud rip all of the forms were torn at once, twice, then several times until the completed forms were nothing more than confetti that littered the gym floor. "Know this. Should you disobey my orders, I will take action against you. You will not like that action. If you cannot stand taking orders from me then leave. Now."

She watched them, waiting. "We are going to another world. Under no circumstances will any of you remove your skullpins. If I catch you without it on, or if you remove it from another student, you will not like the consequences. This task will be completed in humanoid forms. We are going to Christmasland. I expect each of you to respect the area we are going to. Christmasland is not your home. Any unruly behavior will be dealt with swiftly."

"Do I make myself clear?"

demon_pachabel

Sosiqui

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:31 pm
Malodore nodded in response to Red's words. "Si, I have the honor to train under Infermiera Cricket. I will do what I can to assist." It could feel Shehk's sobbing behind it, but it dared not reach out - what it could sense of her emotions were, quite frankly, overwhelming. It wasn't sure how to deal with it at all... perhaps when she had calmed some it might be able to offer her some support.

The plague doctor startled when Red tore up the paperwork. Her words were most definitely understood.

Marushii

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Alicia Firestar

Fluffy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:54 pm
Millie just sat in her spot on the bleachers, in a bit of shock as the werewolf tore all their forms into pieces.

Did...did we not need those passes? Millie glanced at the door, briefly deciding on leaving. Not for an unwillingness to listen to or follow instructions, but because she was convinced that the 'failing' and 'throwing out' would probably be because of her application filled with 'nos'

Training in school is one thing... If some of us failed the application, how would this professor expect us to do in the field?

Millie looked at her feet, then back at the professor. She wasn't sure if this professor was someone to be trusted entirely. Especially if they were going somewhere dangerous, but surely the professor knew what they would be expecting. Millie had only heard of Christmasland up to this point. Maybe it would be fun.

"Would you advise us taking something with us that would be helpful?"

Marushii

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:08 pm
Shun raised an eyebrow at Red's reaction, but remained silent. As for her warning and what she said about them only obeying her orders, he shifted a bit before nodding.

"Understood," he murmured quietly. He had no real beef with the Christmas folk. However, he would hope that Red would strike them down should they decide to attack first for whatever reason. He didn't really like simply allowing himself to be attacked.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:05 am
Wait, Red, you weren't serious about the running the field thing . . . were you?

Oh Jack please no. Please no. He really didn't have the stomach for running. Actually he didn't have a stomach at all, but that wasn't the point.

Mort sat chastened in the bleachers, glad he had the plush to grasp at until - ah there we go, Bells. He looped an arm around hers and returned the cheek kiss with one of his own, just glad to have a warm body in the undead lot on the bleachers to hold onto; something to distract him from the twinge of nausea that refused to abate. It only twisted more as the werewolf spoke, racked with a strange guilt even though Mort had never known Jericho. At best, he had given the red dragon suspicious looks at the SEEDs meeting he'd been to, when his Insanity had been plain to see behind the cloak; back then, the zomboil had been wary of it possibly being contagious.

Funny how fate worked sometimes.

He intermittently checked his arm as Red explained the plan and began handing out forms, as if certain the mere mention of Insanity would manifest the affliction on him for all too see. and why wouldn't it? The disease had no timetable or rules to follow in the grand scheme of things, other than one: let things occur in the worst way possible at the worst of times. So caught up in pondering the plan and what JOY could possibly do to stabilize the dragon, Mort wasn't able to even begin the form Alex had handed him before the sound of various ripped papers wrenched him from his thoughts.

Maybe it was best he hadn't filled it out in the end. He swallowed and ducked his head a bit, the growl in the professor's voice enough to cow him even though he hadn't turned in a form. This was serious business if he hadn't already been clued into it - though the wonder and []excitement also mingled with it thanks to the Christmas Form now tucked away in his coat pocket.

But the answer was made clear to him within moments of Red's last statement. It was the same inevitable pull to adventure he always fell prey to, but there was more than that riding on it this time. So much more. Mort passed a meaningful look to the group (less meaningful and more bracing towards Sophie, whom he still felt bad about not having a proper meeting for), squeezed Belladonna's hand, and then got to his feet and slunk down the bleachers.

He did his best to ignore the mountina nervousness anyone might get when walking in front of a lot of people, even if they weren't paying any attention at all. The whispers were hard to dispel regardless of how weak and unintelligible they were, a bottomless well of doubt that bubbled forth at the slightest insinuation. It was stupid, stupid, stupid, what was he even doing - but there Mort was before the werewolf anyway, fidgety but present.

He hesitated, then pulled out the Red plushie and offered it to her in lieu of the form, unable to help but search her for signs that her own Insanity had been cured; Riley had mentioned several others had had such fortune, and after everything the students did to help the professor in the Haunted house . . . "Want t-to volunteer too," he said, swallowing down the doubt and setting his face into a more grimly determined one. "If can. Already exposed to Insanity 'nuff, so . . . lil' more can't hurt, right? But need to know if can fix disease, Professor. N-Need t'be there. Wont sit back n' let progress without fight." He'd misspoken in class and shown himself capable of being stupidly drunk before her at the festival, but here at least, if he pretended he was just coming by her office and casually mentioning the trip, he could show his earnest interest in this radical venture.

He needed something hopeful to feed that newfound faith Bells and Riley had given him.

Marushii

AyeAvast

Seussi

Astarael

LOLTERNATIVE

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:01 am
Sammy's disconcerting words tempered Riley's exhuberance, enough that she almost missed what Red had said. None of it mattered when she mentioned volunteers, however - Riley knew that the more times they'd experienced Insanity, the closer they were to fighting it. She knew there was always some chance they could bring him back.

She patted Sammy's knee, and raised her hand. Professor, I volunteer my mind, body, personal experience and every molecule within me if needed. I want Jericho back.

Whatever it takes.

Miliardo Kason
Marushii

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:05 am
"I understand," Lizzy replied with a light frown, her gaze lowering to the forms that the professor had torn apart, "For a friend, he would have done the same... I volunteer as well. I informed you about Jericho hoping that you would know how to bring him back, and if you have a plan for doing that, I would like to hear about it and provide my assistance."

marushii

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:35 am
Roch hesitated, but not because he gave a crap if he died--he looked over at his innocent little sister who was--son of a witch, raising a hand.

"I will volunteer, si!" Terra said. "No one should be left behind, no? It is... it is very lonely."

And Roch had no choice. He slipped his yoyo into his pocket and looked Red straight in the eyes. "Y'know, the first trip y'dragged us out on got you killed an' me dissipated some four or five times. It got some good friends of mine captured--twice. It got a very amazing and powerful lady murdered in front of my eyes," he went on. "I don't give a s**t about bein' dissipated a few times, but that right there's FEAR of my FEAR," he said, pointing at Terra. "And those over there, an' there, an' there, are just as new an' innocent. Are y'sure you should be takin' them along?"

Then he thought of Jericho. And the fact that Terra had already jumped in. "Oh jack it," he muttered. "I volunteer."

Marushii

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:43 am
"As we are going to be leaving in a few moments," Red replied to Millie, "If you have something to grab you had better grab it quickly. Life is filled with unexpected things. You should be mentally prepared for anything, as being too prepared is cumbersome."

When Mort offered the plush, Red shook her head to decline. It was difficult to tell with Red. A black tight-fitting bodysuit covered her from her neck down, hiding her skin completely. There were no visible traces of gray on her cheeks, nor in her hair. Her eyes were a sharp predatory red, not the black-and-gold as many of those who bore Insanity had. "Let me be honest," she began. Her gaze rose from Mort to look at those who volunteered, centering in on them. "I do not know if this will work. My own circumstances with Insanity were unique. Jericho's circumstances are unique. I can say with confidence that the steps that I undertook will not work on anyone else."

In a lower tone meant for Mort alone she added, "Perhaps you should see me later."

As Roch spoke up, Red shrugged. "I explained the risks. If anyone is willing to take them, I will take them with me." She paused, adding, "Even if there are some who I would prefer to pick up and throw. When something needs to be done, you put your differences aside and work as a pack." It sounded as if she was quoting something.

Red pulled an object out of her cloak and shook it gently, watching it. "Last call for questions. We leave soon."

Alicia Firestar

Ol-j-man

Ice Queen

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out