Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The walk (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:40 pm

tiny14xx
Barmina

Myuu smiles and nods. "Yeah lets eat." She takes a bite of her burger. She's nervous about that night. She's never even shared a room with a guy before, let alone a bed.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:13 pm

Barmina

Natsuki takes a bit of his burger, his cheeks pink as he thought about him staying over. After chewing and swaddling his bite, he turns to Myuu.
"If you want I can just sleep on the floor or the couch...?"

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:40 pm

tiny14xx

Myuu smiles and shakes her head "No we can share a bed, we've already have slept next to each other, I want to actualky share my bed with Natsuki. I love you."
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:45 pm

Barmina

Natsuki's cheeks become even brighter as his heart rate kicks up rather quickly.
"I-I love you too..." Tonight, it might be difficult for him to sleep.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:34 am

tiny14xx

Myuu smiles as she blushes deeply, her heart beating faster. She takes another bite of her burger. She wasn't sure if she would be able to sleep that night but didn't care. She was going to be laying next to Natsuki, so was happy.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:59 pm

Barmina

Natsuki continued to bite into his food, eating it quietly as he looked around the room as he has donsince he had arrived.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:14 pm

tiny14xx

Myuu finishes her burger and puts the plate in the sinks "I...I'm going to take a shower, I shouldn't be too long." She says as she blushes deeply, grabbing a change of clothes.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:25 pm

Barmina

Natsuki just nods as he swallow the last piece of the hamburger that he was chewing. With a contented sigh, he stands and walks over to the sink, washing his plate and her plate before putting them in the strainer that sat next to the sink. It was the least her could do since she not only let him in her house, but made him food and was letting him stay the night. With another sigh, Natsuki looks over at the bathroom door before quickly turning away and walking over to the bed, falling back onto it when he reached the bed.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:29 pm

tiny14xx

Myuu undresses and looks at the bathroom door. She swallows hard and walks over to the door, placing her hand on the handle. She sits their for a second, then lets go of the handle. She couldn't possibly ask him to join her in the shower, not yet anyway.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:33 pm

Barmina

Natsuki just sat there and stared at the ceiling, waiting to here the shower start and wandering why it hadn't yet. With a quick shake of his he turned over onto his side away from the bathroom door and tried to take a nap while she shower but ended up just sitting there with his eyes closed.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:24 pm

tiny14xx

Myuu gets in the shower and washes up. She leans against the wall as her mind drifts to Natsuki out in her room. She smiles, happy she met him. She finishes washing up and gets out. She looks around for her towel, realizing she forgot it. Her eyes got big as she tries to think of something. She goes over to the door and opens it just enough to stick her head out. "Ummm Natsuki... Could....could you grab me a towel? they're over by the sink.." She says blushing deeply.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Barmina

Natsuki turns his head to look over at the bathroom where Myuu poked her head out of the door, careful to cover what he assumed was her naked body. When she had asked for a towel and told him where to go, he rolled over onto his back and got up, keeping his eyes away from the bathroom door as he went over to the sink and grabbed a towel that was sitting next to it. After a deep breath to calm himself, Natsuki turns around and slowly walks over to the bathroom handing her the towel as he looked away with red cheeks.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:29 pm

tiny14xx

Myuu smiles sheepishly and reaches for the towel. She looks at Natsuki and grabs his arm, pulling him into a deep passionate kiss, almost pulling him into the bathroom. She pulls back, breathing hard "So-sorry... I don't know what came over me...: she says letting go of his arm and grabbing the towel. "Thank you...."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:43 pm

Barmina

Natsuki just nods, his cheeks even redder than before as he did his best to keep from looking through the crack of the door.
"R-Right...n-no problem." After that, he waits for her to shut the door, not able to move himself away quite yet.
"Will that be all?" Now he just sounds like a waiter instead of a blubbering fool.

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

My Lil Kouhai

Magical Girl

12,475 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:47 pm

tiny14xx

Myuu bites her lower lip and takes a deep breath. She steps out from behind the door, the towel he grabbed barely covering anything on her. She takes a step toward Natsuki, drops the towel and pulls him into a deep kiss, pressing her body against his. "No, that's not all..." Sh kisses him again.
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff