Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
What Are You? ((Reserved)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:22 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin smiled and ruffled her hair up a bit. "How about we head back after we walk around some more? I want to give you something special before we head back home though."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:09 pm
bigbubz1

Mitsuki smiled and said "What is it?" She then looked at him cutely wanting to know what it was.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:30 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin smiled and gave her a necklace. "It's a necklace. I bought it for you when I was out picking up ingredients for dinner yesterday. I wanted to surprise you with it."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:54 pm
bigbubz1

"Oh Zarin I love it! Thank you." Mitsuki said and smiled as she put the necklace on and hugged Zarin. "I'll always treasure it." She said and smiled up at him giving him a kiss on the lips.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:40 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

"Oh Zarin I love it! Thank you." Mitsuki said and smiled as she put the necklace on and hugged Zarin. "I'll always treasure it." She said and smiled up at him giving him a kiss on the lips.

Zarin smiled and kissed her back. "I'm glad you like it Mitsuki. Ready to head home?" Zarin had already finished his ice cream.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:56 pm
bigbubz1

"Yep." She said and hugged his arm as she walked with him having finished her ice cream.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:01 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

"Yep." She said and hugged his arm as she walked with him having finished her ice cream.

"Alright, lets get going." Zarin began walking home with Mitsuki. He wa glad thing turned out the way they did.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:11 pm
bigbubz1

Mitsuki nuzzled Zarin as she walked with him and once they were home she kissed him and said "So what would you like to do?"  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:18 pm
Dutchess of Wolves

Zarin thought for a moment then smiled at her. "I'll let you choose what we do tonight Mitsuki."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:32 pm
bigbubz1

Mitsuki giggled and said "Well Why don't we snuggle and see where it goes form there?" She then hugged him with her tail wagging happily as she was close to him. She loved Zarin and would do anything with him.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:15 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Mitsuki giggled and said "Well Why don't we snuggle and see where it goes form there?" She then hugged him with her tail wagging happily as she was close to him. She loved Zarin and would do anything with him.

Zarin smiled and kissed her on the lips as they hugged. He loved her a lot and wanted to be by her side forever.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:42 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Zarin smiled and kissed her on the lips as they hugged. He loved her a lot and wanted to be by her side forever.

Mitsuki kissed him back and smiled as she cuddled with him. She then nuzzled him laying her head on his chest snuggling her head under his.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:29 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Mitsuki kissed him back and smiled as she cuddled with him. She then nuzzled him laying her head on his chest snuggling her head under his.

Zarin put his hands on her hips and smiled as he cuddled with her. "I love you Mitsuki."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:33 pm
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

Zarin put his hands on her hips and smiled as he cuddled with her. "I love you Mitsuki."

"I love you too Zarin. Your the best thing to ever happen in my life. I don;t know what i would do without you." She said and smiled up at him with her tail wagging rapidly from side to side happily.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:52 pm
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1
Dutchess of Wolves
bigbubz1

"I love you too Zarin. Your the best thing to ever happen in my life. I don;t know what i would do without you." She said and smiled up at him with her tail wagging rapidly from side to side happily.

"Mitsuki, do you think that we could take our relationship to the next level?" Zarin really wanted to get to know her better.  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff