Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Knight and Goblin(DrakxGothic) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:24 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake thinks about that for a bit "he don't want me marring some farm girl or a sell-sword"he told her and stop looking deep into her eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:30 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake thinks about that for a bit "he don't want me marring some farm girl or a sell-sword"he told her and stop looking deep into her eyes

" But why an elf then...you want to marry me one day?" she asked in shock.  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:34 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake leaned down to kissed her lips. he knee down and take out a ring that he must be waiting for years "would you marry me"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:41 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake leaned down to kissed her lips. he knee down and take out a ring that he must be waiting for years "would you marry me"

"Drake.. i..i am scared really.. you just told me that you love me and now you want to spend the rest of your life with me after a couple days..i don't think i'm ready or we ready" she said  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:55 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake put the ring away and stand onto his feet looking away"then we will wait till we both are ready to get to that last part"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:23 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake put the ring away and stand onto his feet looking away"then we will wait till we both are ready to get to that last part"

Raye pull him down to her level by his collar and kiss him on the lips " I really like you Drake. if you do love me you would understand that I don't want to rush into this. But I didn't say I wouldn't forever OK? you idiot!"  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:04 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake smiled at Raye "i maybe a be a idiot but that don't mean I won't do everything in my power to be with you"he kissed her back and felt the others are watching them  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:34 am
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake smiled at Raye "i maybe a be a idiot but that don't mean I won't do everything in my power to be with you"he kissed her back and felt the others are watching them

" Now I have a idiot boyfriend" she sighed and take his hand " shall we continue our lovely walk" she smiled  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:59 pm
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake laughed at Raye "thanks for showing how much you love me" he said before looking away thinking to himself as he keep on walking with her  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:56 am
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake laughed at Raye "thanks for showing how much you love me" he said before looking away thinking to himself as he keep on walking with her

" well i like you with a passion.. not love. Did your grandfather have a thing for elves?" she said  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:21 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

" well i like you with a passion.. not love. Did your grandfather have a thing for elves?" she said

Drake then had to try to remember back to his grandfather "it was for elves and priestess...very odd man that one was "he said with a light-hearted  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:27 pm
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake then had to try to remember back to his grandfather "it was for elves and priestess...very odd man that one was "he said with a light-hearted

" well the apple don't fall from the tree. You have a elf/goblin girlfriend now" she smiled  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:56 am
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake laughed at what she said "maybe if that is son but his blood flows inside of my vains"he said walking down the path will find a field with flowers  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:06 am
draknic
GothicPinkxoxo

Drake laughed at what she said "maybe if that is son but his blood flows inside of my vains"he said walking down the path will find a field with flowers

" you know what i mean!" she laughed slap him in the arm. " wow. this is so pretty"  

AwkwardGirlhood

7,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100

draknic

Dangerous Survivor

10,275 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:26 pm
GothicPinkxoxo
"

Drake look up into the sky feeling the wind on his skin "i know what you are telling me just being a bit hard headed"  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff