Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Twelve Signs: Medieval Zodiac RP (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:41 pm
Shano smiled at the offer. "Thank you~~!" Shano replied cheerfully. "Though it would take them at least four days to reach here, I'll be fine until then." Shano thought about what Alura said. "You also have an ability? Then thats cool! We can be helping each other out. Domhain is a mountainous kingdom, news don't really travel so fast there. The king knew about me because I need to treat the illness of his family members." Shano wondered what to do next. Her herbs are sold out, she'll need to wait for the ones in the gardens to finish growing first. That will take about an hour. "Do you plan to go somewhere? I can follow you since I have nothing to do at the moment."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:36 pm
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

Alessandra listens attentively to Jace speak. After a moment, she asks, "Is there a kingdom you prefer?"

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

ShizukathePudu

Mind-boggling Shade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:43 pm
"Well, yes, but it's not much, to tell the truth. Wait, you're the 'child healer' everyone's been talking about? I never knew," Alurarana replied, smiling yet again, "And that is true. But then again, the King might have already sent some in case you did decide leave without him knowing." In her head were a slew of questions, the most obvious one being "are there others like me?", floating about. She wanted to get answers but she doubted that Shano would have any answers to them. "Anyway, I was about to go try to find something to eat, since I haven't had breakfast yet. Would you like to come along?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:42 pm
"If I had to pick one, I'd say Vatten, things are a lot more relaxed there than most other places." Jace said thoughtfully, he hadn't really had any time to consider something like that.

"That's why I took the liberty of forging a letter, saying that you would be going to the capital for some stupid party. I'm not sure if there are going to be any parties happening when we get there, but I tried to dumb this down so it'd look like something you'd normally do." Free stated simply, messenger bird was a reliable way to get a message out quickly, and if they were lucky, the bird would arrive well before they got to their destination.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:01 pm
“Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.”

"I see." Alessandra lapses into thoughtful silence.

“For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure.”
-Anonymous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:10 pm
Jace was wondering what Alessandra was thinking about, but decided to be polite and wait for her to finish her thoughts.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Asterodea

Mythical Gem

13,425 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:09 am
"Yep the child healer I am." Shano replied "But I'm not THAT young, I'm already seventeen."

"I might as well eat too, selling herbs and looking at patients for the last two hours could be tiring..." She said following Alura behind.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:00 am
Lily smiled a sweet smile as the guard grabbed his shield. "I currently have no idea as to where I am... I know that I am in Angin. I don't have a map so my sister and I thought we would ask." She said placing her hands infront of her waist as though she should have been holding a basket, as most young ladies did where she grew up.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:09 am
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

"You are quite lost. This isn't an area meant for the common folk you could if found get in alot of trouble stumbling into here" Kyo said as he kept looking at her. Had no one seen her he pondered. Then again at times the other guards felt that goofing off and leaving there post was much more enjoyable. "As much as I would love to show you likely where you need to go I am unable to as the queen has me stationed here" Kyo said his smile falling a bit but still for the most part staying there. "Tho I can help you enough to tell you were you can go to make your way out of the tower and find someone who can indeed help you if that's enough" he told her waiting to see her response.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:20 am
"That would be wonderful. My sister and I have been searching for someone to help us for the last couple of days. After the seventh venture around the tower I decided to look inside for help. I'm glad we found someone." She said quietly, trying to appear as though simple as she talked. Of course she wasn't simple, she just didn't want to be known as anything other at that point in time. She seemed as though a common blonde stereotype. When the comment of the queen she opened her mouth slightly in awe. "The queen put you there?! Are you guarding something? It has to be something or someone important for such a powerful woman to put someone in such a dull seeming job as this..." She said. She gave another quick smile before looking behind him to examine what she could.

Cattina finally finished sorting the bags and looked around. Her sister was no where to be found. She sighed. "Lily! Where are you?" She called quietly. She didn't want to be spotted either. But she had to find her twin. "Aklily?!"  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:34 am

"No it's nothing that's as impressive as you might think simply the kingdom's food storage" Kyo lied as he stood there. As long as the two seamstress didn't walk out and they kept there voices down it would be an easy ruse. "But going back to the original saying if you take the same way you just left and exit out of her and head to a building just to the right there is a guard there that will assist you. Just tell him Kyo sent you" he said with a smile as he lowered his guard just a bit now standing normally. From what he could pick up there wasn't much of a need to be worried about this girl even if she did make a move he felt confident enough to get his armor in the way of any attack she could throw.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:45 am
Putting her head to one side, Lily looked confused that such a guard was put to guard a food storage. Smiling as she looked around him at the door and window, and chair, Lily tried to think of something else she might have needed... "Oh. So is that why two women holding fabrics came up here?I saw them enter and thought I would ask them. But they seem to have vanished...." She said trying to figure out ways to get him to leave his post. She wondered it Cat would have more luck.

Cattina decided to call a little louder. She hadn't seen sign nor clue of her twin's whereabouts. She wondered where the minute older blonde could have disappeared too...  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:49 am

"I am unsure they told me simply that the queen sent them up so I let them within" Kyo told her without skipping a beat. "I am done as I am told" he chuckled as was the life of a member of the military under the king that was expected. "Tho if you are here when they return I can't guarantee they will be as forgiving as I have been for letting you simply exit the tower of your own rather then in chains. As I have said before this isn't a place that the common public is allowed to be within" Kyo restated himself as he shifted slightly. The smile on his face had for the most part fallen off. Not by becoming unhappy but simply holding it to long would be more creepy then anything.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:02 am
Lily nodded as her smile dropped in fascination. She looked like she wanted to know but instead she turned after thanking him for his help and slipped down the stairs. She was going to send Cat up. Maybe she could think of something. She started humming as she skipped down the stairs continuing her act of being simple. When she reached the bottom, she stopped her humming and opened the door and walked out. Grabbing Cattina's hand, she made the girl squeal. Just so happened that the twin had been looking where the window could spot. "Your turn!" Lily said sing-song. Lily was happy that she had actually entered the tower. Cat turned towards her twin after her squeal. Making sure none of the guards had heard her that were in any sight range. Turning towards Lily... "Do you know what you are doing! I have been searching for you since you left! Where did you go? What do you mean!" She asked slightly upset. "I was talking to the princess's guard. Now your turn to go try and distract him." Lily responded. Cat shook her head no but was pushed towards the door. Finally giving in, Cattina walked into the tower and stood at the door. She twisted her braid not wanting to move on. She started climbing however.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:16 am
Sighing slightly as the girl left Kyo was happy he had not been found to be lying. It was not something he enjoyed doing but simply telling the common folks this was where the princess was would not have been a good idea. "Glad that one is over" kyo muttered as he again went to take his seat against the wall again.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff