Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 28. ✿ - - - Video Games
Pokemon Gen VI: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:37 pm
Rainbows Dash

Yeah, it's a dumb pastime. rofl

That was kind of a dumb name lol. I know it was mean to be ironic but eh. xD
Yeah, only Leafeon has both, while Flareon has high Sp. Def and Attack, while Umbreon has all around strong defenses, it's Attack isn't great. xP
Oh yeah, breeding is definitely an.. ordeal. It's like you're trying to obtain one Eevee for some all important ritual. XD When really all you want is one that is the correct gender and nature lol. I think I actually don't have a problem releasing Pokemon. I just think of it as, they didn't know me for very long, they'll be fine out there. xD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:49 pm
Rainbows Dash

Yokies said she could be Dragon, which I find very plausible. Altaria, anyone?

User Image User Image

Yes, that is also possible. It's because some said that she looks kind of like Iris.

Oh, I like your avi and your siggy ^^

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:37 am
Yokies

Totally. :I Jimmies get rustled so easily.

D: D: D: But i adore his name! Unless you mean Light Type as a name... In which case, I agree.
I find them too difficult to work with because I'm a terrible trainer and therefore horribly picky...
And then when you finally get the right nature (and gender), it has horrible EVs or something. I've given up on breeding; I just Pokegen everything now. I'm a bad person, I'm sorry.
I want to be able to do that! I'm always worried that I'll accidently release the wrong Pokemon or something silly like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:41 am
Louisa Iris

She does!But she looks like a magical girl more than anything to me, haha.
Someone thought she might be flying because the movie logo title was a cloud with the japanese text on it... I refuse to accept that as a hint.

Thank you so much! I adore your avi!  

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

lizhybridwolfbat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:57 pm
now i gota get a 3ds i just got black 2 for me and my roomie but a 3ds will take some saving  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:45 pm
Rainbows Dash

Oh god I can't hear that without imagining that gorilla.
Why I do is obvious but yeah. XD

I kind of liked Light's name but to me that as a name just seems so weird. XD But Light-type is definitely weird too.
It really depends on what kind of team I'm building, sometimes I can fit them in, sometimes I can't. ._.
Yeah, it seems like you have to breed for weeks on end just to get the perfect one. xD
It's alright, it's not like you're the only one who does it haha. I don't competitive battle so I don't even make that effort haha.
That is kind of scary. I suppose to counteract that, is to take out the ones you know you want and put them in your party, so you don't mix them up with the ones you're releaseing.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:46 pm
lizhybridwolfbat

Since the new games wont come out until October I think that's a good amount of time to save for it! c:
Maybe if someone you know has one you can ask to borrow it sometime to play them. o 3o

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:30 am
Rainbows Dash

She does!But she looks like a magical girl more than anything to me, haha.
Someone thought she might be flying because the movie logo title was a cloud with the japanese text on it... I refuse to accept that as a hint.

Thank you so much! I adore your avi!

User Image User Image

Well, the thing that made me think that she's a flying-type is because her ribbons reminded me of Skyla. Well, I wouldn't mind her being any type at all... just not plain normal, because that's for Eevee.

Thanks~! I'm glad you liked it coz I thought the eyes were a bit off razz

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:26 pm
Yokies

I really hope we get a gorilla-looking pokemon in gen 6 so I can call him Jimmy or something in tribute.

I like names that sound like they should be on the back of an adult XXX DVD case. Which "Light" kind of does.
Sure, sure. That makes sense. You're undoubtedly a lot better at making teams than me! xD
When I was trying to breed a Pichu for my perfect Raichu and figured out what nature I wanted, I got the right nature and gender on the first try, and was like "Is this fate?!"
I just like the idea of bein able to make any pokemon I want, haha. Competitive battles be damned.
That's a good idea. I might try that next time I have pichus overflowing out of my ears. Thank you for the tip!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:37 pm
Louisa Iris

That's true... Ahh, so much speculating, so many possible theories... >n< I want to know her real type!

I think they fit very well, personally! c:  

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:38 pm
Rainbows Dash

Well we do kind of have a Gorilla looking Pokemon, Slaking. xD I know it's supposed to be a sloth but it looks more like a gorilla to me haha.

I suppose it kind of does. xD It doesn't sound like a real name, sounds like a stage name haha.
I dunno, possibly. xD Though I'm definitely not anywhere near the best. I still get lazy with it~
Oh god at first I thought you typed "Is this fake!?" xDD That's how I would have reacted haha.
I suppose that's true. Having the Pokemon exactly how you want it is always awesome. c:
You're welcome. c:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:49 pm
Yokies

OH MY GOSH THANK YOU. This has to be done. Yes.

Oh, it totally does. I just think it sounds cool. :p
I'm sure you're better than you think you are!
That was my second thought, yeah. xD Arceus made up for the fact that shinies are allergic to me by doing that.
It's convenient... I don't think we'll be able to Pokegen Gen 6 pokemon, sadly.  

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:27 pm
Rainbows Dash

Jimmies the Slaking. XD

I don't think I've ever named anything Light before. xD
That could be true, that seems to be the case with a lot of people. o:
I've seen a few shinies, but nothing really "great". Like a Machoke and a Geodude. XD
Yeah, I think that might have to be entirely legit, at least at first. I'm sure people will still find a way, but it'll take a while.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:36 pm
Yokies

Jimmies the Slaking is best Slaking.

I've named a Pokemon or two Light, but that was because of Light, haha...
I bet it is. ^^
Aw, that's a shame... But then again, they do evolve into pretty cool stuff, so there's that...
I can stand not making gen 6 pokemon as long as I can transfer my hacked pokemon from gen 5. I really don't want to start again from scratch, personally.  

Rainbows Dash

Anxious Poster

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:46 pm
Rainbows Dash

We need to make tons of them and put them up for trade and see what offers we get. emotion_awesome

You must really like him huh? XD
I suppose they do, but at the time I couldn't evolve them because I didn't have a second DS. xD
You mean to complete the game of the Pokedex? o.o

28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces