Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly and Anime Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:21 pm
"I can agree to that. I'm not even sure it'd be wise to let a blind man go horseback riding." Lucian said with a small chuckle. As they walked throughout town, Scarlet would have to keep a good hold on Lucian. The smell of freshly baked breads and pastries drifting out of passing bakeries. Street performers playing music for the passersby. The sights were lacking but the day was a feast for Lucian's remaining senses none the less.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:41 pm
Scarlet affectionately squeezed Lucian's hand every now and again, quiet unless otherwise explaining what was going on or what buildings they were passing by. She gladly helped him experience this new place as much as possible, but at the same time she kept him away from any of the usual haunts of the castle servants and her grip was always tight around his hand just in case he tried to run off in the general direction of the nearest wonder.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:00 pm
Lucian felt like a kid again, back before he first fell ill. He'd gone with his parents into town one day and get separated when he met Scarlet. It was an adventure for the little rich boy, running around town in what was to him a foreign land with a new friend. Scarlet's first few visits were of course frowned upon before his parents realized there was no getting around it, as she always found her way in somehow. How strange to think he had more freedom back then. Now it was like he was reliving that first meeting all over again. Being led about town and exploring what it had to offer, hiding from the people inevitably searching for him. Even when they had to dodge down an alley to be safe he had a big grin plastered on his face the whole time.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:41 pm
Scarlet, too, was feeling a little nostalgic about now - but not half as much as Lucian. If anything she was jusy enjoying seeing him so happy, as he hadn't smiled this much in years. It made him look all the more hansome in her eyes when he was happy. Mopiness and boredom just didn't suit him.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:52 pm
"Ah, I missed this!" A small laugh escaped Lucian's lips as he leaned against the alley wall. "Think they saw me?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:56 pm
"No, I don't think so. We..uhm...we might want to sneak off while we can, though. Just in case." Scarlet suggested softly, hoping that only 'Cyrus' would hear her as she said so.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:58 pm
"That's probably a good idea." Lucian didn't seem terribly dissappointed by the fact though. With a smile his hand groped along the wall searching for Scarlet's hand again.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:12 pm
Scarlet didn't leave Lucian groping about for long, taking the initiative to grab his hand and gently lead him out of town and back towards her cabin for the moment being.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:18 pm
During their more peaceful walk back, Lucian's mind began to wander a bit as he tilted his head back to gaze up at the sky, a black color no different than the rest of the world. Their adventures in town had lasted most of the day and now the stars were beginning to come out along with the moon. "...Scarlet? What's the sky look like?"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:32 pm
"The sun is settin' and the moon is shinin' bright in the sky. It's like a beautiful blend of pinks, oranges, and navy blues sewn elegantly into an infinate blanket above your head. White stars dot the sky and sometimes paint pictures in the vibrant blend of colors. They sparkle and glisten as they light up the pathway before us." Despite her country accent and clear lack of noble blood, Scarlet was surprisingly well read and knew how to weave a picture with her words when she wanted. "Soon, the pinks and oranges will slip away - birthing darker navy hues on the landscape...er...skyscape above us."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:36 pm
A smile tugged at the corners of Lucian's mouth. It was as though her very words were being thrown upon and giving color to his black world. At least, that's how it was in his mind. "Why you live out in a small hut when you could be such a brilliant writer is beyond me. I am happy though. This way I get to have all your tales and what not all to myself."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:05 pm
Lucian's words prompted yet another affectionate squeeze of the hand from Scarlet, a faint blush beginning to leave a pleasant tingle across her cheeks. "Aw, hush, or you'll start makin' me blush." she replied, as if that wasn't already the case. "Thank you, though. If I wasn't a commoner girl, let alone an unmarried girl, I might have had a chance at somethin' like that. But I don't regret a thing. I'd much rather just share my stories with you anyhow."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:58 pm
"I suppose in the eyes of other men, being so self-sufficient in hunting and the like doesn't strike you as much of an ideal wife," Lucian teased with a smile. "which is to say nothing of your regular visits to me. Otherwise I'd be shocked you weren't married by now."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:32 pm
"If they can't handle a lady that can keep them fed when they've stubbed their toe or got their arm bitten off by a minotaur, then that's their loss." Scarlet chuckled, giving a dismissive handwave at the thought of such a man. "You're one of the most fun people I know. If a guy can't handle me visiting you, then there will never be something between him and I." She briefly recalled how, jokingly at the time, she made one of those typical childhood marriage promises - saying that Lucian would be her 'bride' or something like that - just to egg some sort of response from him. "Speaking of which, blindness and all, I'm surprised that you aren't married yourself." She always figured that Lucian's parents would try and convince him to marry, as further incentive to stay in the home or something like that. But who knows? They might have talked of it when she wasn't around or something.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:44 pm
"If my parents were trying to make such plans for me, I was certainly unaware of them." Lucian simply shrugged. "And even if they tried to do so, I simply would've rebelled that much harder and asked for you to whisk me away from that dreadful place all the sooner."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff