Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: PANIC ATTACK (Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:37 pm
Screaming in pain as her claws dug in Dead reached up grabbing her by the shoulders. He had over the past few months learned enough martial arts from his father that a few of the moves had stuck and were almost automatic now. Lifting his knee up he drove it up towards her as he pulled her fowards to attempt to flip her off of himself. Curse his not having his fathers powers at the moment and being stuck with his own which served little purpose in a close range fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:04 pm
β€œI'll deliver it to you,
A dream which makes you happy,”

Fade scrambles away from the creature on Dead, hissing quietly in pain as its tail grazes and cuts her arm.

β€œTo you who is still crying,
Wipe away your tears!”
-Happiness of Marionette

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:09 pm
The Shadows speak to me,..
it whispers sweet nothings into my ear....

Shadowfiend let out a yip of surprise as she was thrown off the boy and was sent tumbling a bit. She spun onto all fours and hissed slightly, glaring at them and waiting for the opportune moment to pounce back at them, her tail waving aggitatedly.

....Do you want to know what they say to me?

"Won't you be our friend?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:25 pm
Lewis stopped when the image of Grandfather Grimm disappeared. "It was all, was it an illusion?" Lewis asked and saw the girl lying there. For a brief instant he felt a burning rage before he stopped to calm himself. "Can you restrain her, I think if I do I might do something I'll regret later." Lewis said and continued to breathe deeply.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:19 pm
"Textbook answer." Replied the boy. "It is indeed the fabled stone. This stone has the power to change the laws of reality and create new worlds. But, the stone's power is locked away. Like dormant volcano. But just like said volcano, you can feel it's power." Darkside held out the stone and gazed into its lucid pink color. "Simply holding the stone, one can feel empowered, as if I could bend the laws of mankind to my will at this very moment." Darkside let out a disappointed sounding sigh, then tossed the pink crystal to Jacob. " I need you to reawaken the stone. It reacts strongly to the elements of creation. You have access to all of these elements at your command." The boy glared at the mage, eyes glowing with ominous and demonic power. "Don't fail me." Darkside then left.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:54 pm
The difference between the good guys and the bad guys

Looking at the crystal as the boy talked Jacob kept his face solemn. He already knew about everything the man was saying he already knew and cared little about. Tho when he spoke of bending the laws of mankind Jacob nearly jumped at the chance to strike the boy down but stopped himself. He could still see that the boy may have a helpful place in the world and wanted to see it thru to the end. "Right I will not" he said bowing to him as he looked down at the stone. What should he do currently. The power it held was true and simply giving him an item of such strength would not be a good idea to do. Tho if he did not how would the boy see him? Could he simply change it into something that was not as powerful but still held enough to keep him satisfied.
Is whether they use a human shield or make themselves one.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:31 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Give me a target. No matter how small or how far, I'll hit it...

Archer pulled another webbing arrow from her quiver, getting the feeling her net arrows would be useless against the new adversary because of the blades on the creature's tail, and drew back on her bow. She didn't shoot just yet, waiting for the creature to make a move first.

Give me someone to protect. I'll give my life to keep them safe.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:52 pm

Scrambling to his feet as quickly as he could Dead kept a hand over his wounds as he looked around. He hadn't been expecting the creature and he payed for that one. He needed to put some distance between himself and the creature so he could put his powers to use helping out Archer. "s**t this hurts" he muttered looking from Archer to the creature that attacked them. What the hell was it he wondered never having seen anything like it before.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:18 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

"You okay, Deadzone?" Archer asked, not taking her eyes from the creature in front of her. "You're not about to pass out on me, right?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:58 am
"Alright..." Datascape replied, wondering what Lewis could have seen, but she didn't question him. Now wasn't the time or place for that. She looked over at her gauntlet, grateful again to be able to see it, and materialized a small robot to float over to the girl. She wanted to keep her distance, unsure of whatever other powers she might possess. It started to wrap its arms around hers and her midsection to restrain her. Data then programmed it to create a barrier around it to blocked whatever mental powers she had. "You alright?" she asked Lewis afterwards.  

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:30 am

"Yea I am fine" he called out to her. With them still being in the darkness of the gymnasium it was easy to hide his wounds from Archers eyes. He could barely see them himself tho he knew they were pretty deep. Damn it dad why couldn't you have given me your powers he thought looking around as he saw one thing he was looking for. A beam of light a ways off on the other side of the gym. Looking towards it a portal opened up just underneath it's starting point as he held his hand out. Another portal opened up in his hand as the light beam now was being used like a make shift flashlight shining light on the creature.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:30 pm
"I will be later on. Right now, not doing so hot, how are you doing?" Lewis asked as he rubbed his temples, trying to calm himself down, if not, he'd probably snap and bring the place down all around them.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:58 pm
The Shadows speak to me,..
it whispers sweet nothings into my ear....

Shadowfiend watched the trio warily for a moment before hissing as she leapt at the girl with the bow, deciding that she needed to get the ranged fighter out of the fight quickly, but her tail swinging for the injured boy.

....Do you want to know what they say to me?

"Won't you be our friend?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:34 pm
Archer
Vonna King-Jones

Archer loosed the arrow and ducked, fully expecting the creature to go over her if she did so quick enough and hoping the web fluid actually did something to at least slow the creature down.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:02 am
"Just a little shaken up, but I'll be fine." Datascape said in reply, trying not to think too much about the illusion as she glanced over at the girl. "The others might have had encounters as well...Think we should meet up with them? This place is obviously not what it seems and who knows what else is in here, we might need back up."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff