Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Sacrifice (1x1) (Yaoi) (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:03 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel laughed softly shaking his head. "It's nothing." The prince leaned forward and kissed the top of Yuki's head bringing his arms around the boy in a gentle embrace. "Just thank you." He whispered softly and let Yuki go from his embrace. The prince smiled and looked back into Yuki's beautiful brown eyes. "What do you want to do now?"

OCC: Ugh writers block is the worse! I'm trying to get my post longer really.

========================

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:52 am
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blushed when the prince suddenly braced him and kissed the top of his head. "There is no need to thank me... I did nothing special..." He told him, feeling embarrassed.
When the prince asked him what they should do, Yuki thought for a moment. "Um... Lets see... Um..." He said as he thought. "Well... How about-" He began the was cut off by the sound of his phone. Yuki blinked then took out his phone from his pocket an looked at the number. His eyes widened when he saw the number. "Ex-excuse me." He told Ezekiel then ran off again.

OCC: When you wrote that I got writers block too! Gah! I hate it!!

Stormie Fox

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:22 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel nodded and let Yuki run off, but then he sighed and kicked the ground. That's the second timed no third if you count his phone call from the princes sister, ruining the moment for them. Ezekiel got slightly frustrated and scratched the back of his head. "Man, I wish these thing's didn't happen, because it get's awkward." He said to himself and sighed deeply.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:39 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki's face was red as he dashed away from the prince. What was he about to day right now?!
To tell you the truth, Yuki was about to suggest that they go back to bed. He wanted to be close to him. To hug him, to have his sweet scent full his nose, to have the prince's arms around, to have his lips pressed against his...
Yuki shook his head, wanting to get those thoughts out of his head. What was he thinking?
After finding a place where he couldn't be heard, Yuki stopped and answered his phone. "Hello?" He answered. His eyes widened when he ears the person speak on the other line. He hung up and ran down the hallway, down the stairs, and out the door.
When he opened the door, he accidentally bumped into Me. Takami. "Master Yuki, where are you going? Does Master Ezekiel know you are leaving?" Mr. Takami asked. Yuki was in a hurry. "Ah, uh, no. Tell Ezekiel I'm sorry and that I'll be back in a few hours. Also tell him I'm sorry." Yuki said in a rushed tone then began to run off. "I don't think you should just leave with out telling Master Ezekiel. He will get upset." Mr. Takami called after him. "I'm sorry, but I really have to go!" Yuki called back to him then ran out of sight, running with all his might. Why couldn't his legs run faster?

Stormie Fox

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:28 am
User Image
========================

Ezekiel was in the hall still leaning against one of the walls as he waited. He pulled up his sleeve and looked at his clock like he was waiting for his date to finally come down the stairs in their perfect outfit. Just then Mr.Takami walked up. "I'm sorry to inform you Master, but Master Yuki just left."
"What? Why?" The prince asked.
"Well I'm not sure he left in a rush and I told him you'd be upset, but he said he needed to go and he is sorry." Mr. Takami replied. Ezekiel just sighed feeling a bit heart broken. The prince then walked off to the library leaving his butler in the hall. "I'll bring you some tea later Master." The prince waved his hand in a whatever manner before turning around the corner and dragging himself to the library.
Once the prince entered they library he was greeted by a few maids who were organizing the books and dusting the place. He ave them a half smile before walking to the farthest wall and sitting on a couch. Then a librarian came and handed him a book. "You might like this one Master." She said and Ezekiel nodded.
"Do you have any reading glasses miss?" He asked and she pulled a pair out of her pockest and handded them over to him. She smiled and pulled them on before reading the cover out loud. "Everlost." He opened the book and began to read as the librarian left him be.

OCC: Hey I changed my name if you haven't noticed. Why I say this is becaues you been quoting the wrong person. Oh and I might change is again.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:26 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki felt so guilty that he left the prince without telling him. He hoped he woul understand when he explained to him once he got back.
Yuki ran and ran until he finally came up to the place he was headed. The hospital. He rushed inside and went to the counter. "Excuse me, I am here to see Erika Kanamaki." Yuki told the women at the desk. The women nodded then gave him a visitor's pass. "She is in room 203." The women instructed him. After Yuki thanked her, he rushed to room 203 and knocked. "Come in." Said a women's voice. Yuki opened the door to see his grandmother sitting up on the bed. "Yuki..." She said in shock. Tears filled Yuki's eyes and he ran over to the side of his grandmother's bed. A sad smile appeared on his grandmother's face and she held him close. "Shh... It's okay now Yuki..." She said soothingly. "W-when they called me and said that your condition worsened... I... I just had to come..." He sobbed into his grandmother's shoulder. "It's okay... They moved my surgery up to tomorrow just in case it might happen again." His grandmother informed him. Yuki pulled away and grabbed his grandmother's hand. "I won't leave your side until I know you are better." He told her. His grandmother smiled. "Thank you Yuki..." She said the wiped the tears away from his eyes.
Yuki knew that he would probably hurt the prince's feelings by not coming home that night. However, he couldn't just leave his grandmother. She was the only family he had left now. I'm sorry prince... He thought to himself sadly. After a while, he rested his head on his grandmother's lap and fell asleep from exhaustion.

OCC: Oops! Sorry! I forgot to change that. Ha ha... Silly me. It should all be fixed now, YAY! And okay, I'll try to remember to change it. >w<

Stormie Dreams

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:05 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel was impressed with this book called Everlost. A girl and this boy died in the same car accident, but the both knocked eachother of coarse to their after life and now they are stuck on earth as ghost never to leave the limbo they call Everlost. When the prince got a quarter the way done with the book Mr. Takami appeared with a cart of tea.
"Master, I brought you some Wild Orange Wulong Oolong tea." Theprince looked up from his book and sniffed the air to get some understanding of the flavored tea. Mr. Takami carefully poured the drink into a cup and handed it to the prince after he set his book aside.
"Ah, thank you Takami." Ezekiel sipped it then looked at Takami who shook his head. The prince only sighed and sipped the tea again then looked at a grand father clock. Noon was aproching. "Will he be back for lunch you think?"
"I can't give you a clear answer Master, we can only hope." Mr. Takami replied still standing next to Ezekiel. The prince looked at his butler and bitter sadness was painted in his eyes. "I don't know where he had gone Master I told you before. Also it wouldn't be wize to run out to find him with no direction." The prince looked down and drank his tea as a few tears dripped from his cheek. Mr. Takami left finding some maid easdropping on the conversation. Non of them seen the prince cry since he was a child.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:42 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

"Excuse me, can you please bring a pillow for my grandson?" Yuki's grandmother asked one of the nurse's. the nurse nodded and left the room. His grandmother smiled and patted Yuki's head as be slept. She looked out her window and sighed. On her mind was he deceased son an daughter-in-law. "Yuki... One of these days I am going to leave this world..." She looked down at her sleeping grandson. A small smiled appeared on her face. "Live well. Live for your parents... No... Live for yourself." She said then lightly kissed the top if his head. Yuki moved a bit in his sleep, but didn't wake up.
In Yuki's dream, he was with his parents and grandparents. They were all so happy together. Enjoying the sunshine, playing in the garden, drinking lemonade, eating sandwiches. They were all having a good time. Then, Ezekiel showed up. A bright smile appeared on Yuki's face an he introduced him to his family. Yuki smiled at Ezekiel and Ezekiel smiled down at him. Yuki's dream ended when they grabbed each other's hands and ran off into the garden:
Yuki woke up the next morning to his grandmother's singing. He listened for a bit then looked up at her. "Good morning." His grandmother greeted him. Yuki smiled. "Good morning... You ready for your surgery?" He asked her. A small smile appeared on his grandmother's face. "Yes." She said.
Yuki did not leave his grandmother's side once until it was time for her surgery. Please be safe... He thought, closing his eyes and praying the surgery would work and make her better.

Stormie Dreams

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:55 pm
User Image
========================

The day continued to pass and Ezekiel's mood only worsened. All the servants knew it by seeing their prince pass by them. His head dropped low with his silver locks covering his eyes completely. His cheeks had dried up tear stains and from time to time another small set of tears would come pouring down. His arms hung weak by his sides as he trudged on through the castle. Not one person asked what was wrong, because they all knew that Yuki left. That night the prince laid down in bed alone but he could barely fall asleep.
When the sun roze the next morning the prince didn't even move to close the large curtain. The windows where specailly made so the light can come through but would not harm the vampires living in the castel. He laid there on the bed glaring at the sun hugging the pillow his dear Yuki laid his head on.
"Brother?" He herd a soft voice enter the room. Ezekiel didn't respond to it he continued to lay in the bed glaring at the light. Amelia walked over the the curtain and closed it before she sat on the bed and brushed a few pieces of hair away from his face so she could get a better look at him. "I'm sorry he did this to you Ezeky."

OCC: Name change for last time!

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:35 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Hours passed and still no news of Yuki's grandmother. He paced the hallways, the room, every where. How much longer were they going to make him wait?
Suddenly, a doctor came looking for him. He informed him the surgery was a success and his grandmother was now resting. Yuki's face brightened and he dashed to his grandmother's side, crying. He was so relieved, so happy. His grandmother was finally better.
After a few more hours, Yuki decided he had to go back to the castle. He said goodbye to his grandmother and left the hospital, walking back to the castle.
When he arrived at the castle's front gates, he took a deep breath then walked up to the front door the knocked. Mr. Takami answered the door, surprised to see Yuki. "Master Yuki! Where have you been?" He asked him. "I'm so sorry. I was at the hospital." Mr. Takami looked at him in shocked. "Oh no no, it wasn't for me. I was visiting my grandmother. Is Ezekiel here?" Yuki asked. Mr. Takami nodded then bowed. "This way." He said then lead Yuki up to the room, knowing there was a high possibility Yuki would get lost again.
When they arrived at the room, Mr. Takami knocked on the door. "Master Ezekiel, Yuki has arrived." He informed him.

Stormie Dreams

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:47 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel sat up in surprise hearing Mr. Takami. "What?" He found himself saying. Amelia got up off the bed and walked over to the door. She opened it and found Takami of coarse and Yuki. He did return, it was ture. She smiled at him and opened the door wider to let the boy in. Ezekiel still was on the bed shocked. He thought Yuki wouldn't ever come back, that he left the prince for good. Ezekiel could feel another set of tears roll down his checks. Quickly he whipped them away and tried to stop them, but knowing his love didn't leave he couldn't help it.

OCC: Name change for last time promise!

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:58 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki was surprised to see Amelia walk out of the room. He looked into the room to see Ezekiel's surprised expression. His eyes widened when he saw tears began to pour out of the prince's eyes. He quickly dashed to the prince's side, hearing the door close behind him. He sat next to Ezekiel, putting a hand on his face and wiping away the tears. "Hey... What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked him in a calm, soothing voice. He was concerned. Was it because he left so suddenly? That must have been it!

OCC: Haha, that's okay! Change your name as much as you want, I don't mind. ^w^

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:17 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel smiled softly seeing how Yuki dashed over to comfort him. As his love whipped his tears the prince found it to be adorable. He wrapped his arms around his love and held him close buring his face into Yuki's shoulder. "I'm so glad you're back." He said but it was muffled.
OOC: Merh not much sorry haha

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:27 pm
User Image
x~Yuki Kanamaki~x

Yuki blushed when Ezekiel suddenly hugged him. He then blinked when he heard what the prince said. "I-I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly. I should have told you before I left... I'm sorry for worrying you..." He apologized. After a moment of hesitation, Yuki put his hands oh the prince's back, hugging him back. He didn't want Ezekiel to feel like he was just going to leave him. He wanted to make sure the prince knew that he would stay by his side.

Tricky Kiddo

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Tricky Kiddo

Blessed Trash

12,375 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image
========================

Ezekiel pulled away and chuckled whipping away the rest of the tears. "Hey, don't worry at least you're back right?" He leaned forward and gentally kissed Yuki's forehead then gazed into his eyes.
"Yesterday before you left, what did you want to do?" The prince asked with a smile. He didn't feel like asking where he ran off to. If it was important than Yuki would tell him, well that's what the prince thought.

========================

Yoshimi Sohma

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out