Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Tails of Deceit (Naruto RP) ((Accepting/Open)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna let me down
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:50 pm
Ordering his ramen Kyo sat there watching Rei. "Tayu I want you to do something for me after we finish. Round up all of our fresh genin and bring them to the top of the hokages office" he said as his bowl was placed down infront of him. "I want to begin assigning teams" he told her as he started to eat his food  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:15 pm
Tayu heard her daughter freeze at Kyo's words, and she grinned. "Sure thing, Kyo," she said cheerily.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:20 pm
Nimbus shrugged and walked through the shoppig stalls, weaving by untill he passed them all. "Well, it'll happen sooner or later. So... most activities are in these areas, since the Hokage likes to sneak off and goof around. It's easier for him to be in one general area so he can get back to work. And here..." Nimbus gestured towards the large building with steam pouring out. "I heard that the Stone Village has nice mud baths, we may not have that, but we have some of the best Hot Springs in the Land of Fire. Perfect to relax, just dont fall asleep in there. I speak from experience. Heheh."

[I for some reason pictured a pervy scene involving the girls bath, but niether of them seem too perverted. XD ]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:22 pm
Tayu finished her ramen and glanced over at her daughter, who'd also finished and was fiddling with her headband. "All right, time to go gather the troops," the jounin chuckled with a playful salute to Kyo. "See you back in your office." Mother and daughter left the ramen shop and headed down the street to find the genin and the jounin who would be teaching them. They found the first two rather quickly, in the marketplace. "Rock Nimbus!" Tayu called to one of the boys.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:00 am
"Well now I think this will be a very interesting year of students" Kyo said with a small smile as he sat there looking out from the ramen shop. The village his home had changed so very little in the past twenty years. It was good to keep things the same in his mind. This new batch of up and coming ninja will do what all those before would do and become fine jonin he was sure of this. "Tho lets hope there special traits don't get out of hand" he said to himself with a small chuckle. Three teams with tailed beasts on them. This was something unheard of before. He wondered at times if things would be alright but knew that there were jonin that could help greatly should one of these children go out of hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:17 pm
Nimbus had been thinking about relaxing in the bathhouse before hearing Tayu. He turned to attention and bowed. "Tayu-sensei! W... what do I owe the honor of this visit?" His eyes glanced at Tayu's company before stiffening. "H-hey Rei... Um, congrats on becoming a genin." In truth, his akward attitude and uncomfortable look wasnt because of Rei being the Kyuubi's host, rather, his fear of her Mother obliterating him for trying to befriend her.

[Lol. Nimbus has a fear of Tayu.]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:19 pm
((Heh. I love that he's afraid she'll kill him for trying to befriend her daughter.
...And I just realized Rei's the only female genin. Wow...Oh, and is Nimbus already part of a team? Or is he one of the new genin?))

Tayu chuckled. "No need to bow, Nimbus. Don't be so formal," she grinned. "The Hokage has asked me to gather up the new genin and bring you to his office so that he may assign teams." Her grin grew wider when she realized who was walking beside Nimbus. "Hey, you're Zane's kid. Ayame, isn't it?"

Rei beamed back at Nimbus, noticing how uncomfortable he looked and really disliking that he was uncomfortable around her, but she hid her dislike of the situation behind a peppy attitude. "Thanks, Nimbus," she chirped.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:31 pm
Having finished his job in the village of sand Reiko was heading back out the way he had come. All he was doing was a little scouting to get a more up to date layout of the sand village should the Akatsuki need to attack it to take the tailed beast. "That was uneventful. Then again what did I expect" he muttered. He was heading out the same way he had come in thru. "Hope I can run into that girl and the brat again that would make me life a bit easier and I wouldn't be sent back out here again" he laughed to himself as he moved.

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:26 pm
"You know, it's kinda weird, I've been hearing people talk about me by mentioning my mom. May take some time to get used to, but yes." Ayame said thoughtfully and looked at Tayu and Rei and smiled. "Anyway, nice to meet you." He said cheerily.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:35 pm
"Heh. I Nice to meet you, too, kiddo," Tayu smiled. "Sorry to cut your exploration short, but could you get your father and get him to show you the way to the Hokage's office? Zane's supposed to be one of the training jounin with me and a couple others."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:03 pm
(Tayu you wann post as Shizuka coming back with kai so I can do somethkng with Reiko.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:10 pm
((Sure.))

When Shizuka and Kai got to the Land of Fire, they stayed near the border, simply getting used to the forest terrain. After a short while, Shizuka decided they should head back to Sunagakure before the Kazekage sent a patrol after them to bring them back.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:18 pm
"Would if I could, but Mom and Dad haven't seen each other in months, and I will have no part of that thank you very much." Ayame said, shaking his head adamantly. He had no idea what sort of kinky crap his parents were into, but he knew from a past experience that their get-togethers every couple of months usually involved them expressing their love for each other with physical acts of depravity that may or may not have happened the night Ayame was conceived. "There's a very good reason why they give me times to be back by." Ayame said simply.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:18 pm
Walking slowly the figure stopped as he looked ahead of him a smile starting to form. "My lucky day it seems" he muttred as he lifted up his hand and waved towards them. "Howdy" the man called as waited for the two to get closer. He was happy. With them being halfway between the city and boarders of the land of fire he didnt worry about being interupted.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:02 pm
[Nope, no team, I made him a genin already, like Team Guy was, but he slept through his squad appointment every time.
And y'know, Lee was known to be a romantic -not that Nimbus is- and creeped girls out, so that's probably why Nim is afriad of Tayu, he fears she'll get the wrong impression of his friendship with Rei. But he'll never say it, so misunderstandings are fun!

... Dont really see a need to post right now, so...]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces